COUP! (I take ofur)

Old July 30th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat" ...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" ...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

We want to be able to train her. She ignores us and does whatever she
wants. It's like she thinks she's a cat!

Chester and Clarence
I wyll go an twy wun moooor tyme tu reezon wiff hur.

Den yu gize ar on yur own, an gudgud luk.
An twy reeeel hard wif telepathee tu moof hur fingurz offur da keebord.

OK. Thanks.

The problem we're having isn't moving her fingers on the keyboard, it's
that our telepathic interface, that we put in the keyboard and works
better than the keyboard to do most of what we want, won't open the
newsreader in SeaMonkey and won't open rpcc in google groups. All she
needs to do is open the software for us and everything will work right
for us. That's what we're having problems with.

Chester and Clarence

Umkay, gnow I unnerstand.

Mosey
UB hihi gandalf frum da utter groop

So our human needs to be punished for not opening the software for us.

Chester and Clarence

Well, iffen yew r nise tew hur, she will open et fur yew.
Jest myown oponion
Mosey

Old July 30th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat"
Sylvia M wrote:

"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat" ...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" ...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

[...]

Du yu tink datz moor lykelley tu get rezultz, den twyink tu reezun wiff
hur, an kunvynze hur? Yu wud need tu get da sherif involft, an I dunno
if heez effin emvolft at da momint.

Pit2nya

We know how to get the Sheriff involved. Remember, he works for us!

Chester and Clarence

Hoo iz da Sheriff?
Mosey

Old July 30th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
--
Pitô.ônya
"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat" ...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" ...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

[...]

Datz nize.

Rememfurr Anti Jan sed kwote:
"OK. I can do that. I wish that they had explained that to me before.
Jan"

Yu haz it in rytink.
Dunt trubbul trubbrl tyll trubbel trubbelz yu!

Go tu dat puter.
Sit.
Look up
Meow.
Dat wyll 'splain wat yu want.

Bee Happy!
No? kontakt Da Sherrif ur Puba.

Pit2nya, just a hewlpful cityzen ob da community
not a dizpoot meedyaytur

Pweeze letz not fite bout hoomins or nuttin esle. I fink we awl need peece
n quiet n be happee effen sumbuddy wunts tew kawz trubble. I dunt wike
trubble.
Fangu Pit2nya fur da adbise. Yew cood be a dizpoot meedyaytur, yew r sew
gud at dat
PEECE roolz..fiting sux.
Wuvs
Mosey

Old July 30th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"Will in New Haven"
On Jul 27, 8:56 pm, ClowderCat :
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat" ...
Cory wrote:
In article Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
We want to be able to train her. She ignores us and does whatever
she
wants. It's like she thinks she's a cat!
Chester and Clarence
*Onyx saunters over to Anti Jan and taps her on the shoulder...*
Um, skyooz mineownself dere, Anti Jan... I duzzint meen tu, wike,
ohfurstayt da REELY obveeuz, buttid YU iz KNOT a cat!!! YU hafta
duz
whuteffur yur CATS want, nottid whuteffur YU want!!!!!
--- Onyx, hoping the HUMAN gets the point...
Hi Onyx. Where do you get the idea that I think I'm a cat! I'm a
human
and I don't have to do what cats tell me to if I don't want.
Jan
Uh oh...pweeze dunt git hissy Mz Jan. Fangu furry mutch.
Mosey
--off tew mayk sum lunch
Why do you think I'm being hissy?

Jan

Bekauz you sownded hissy in yer answer. dats awl.
Sawry iffin i wuz mixtaken. I wike to keep da peece.

Beclawz hoomins who is GNOT hissy gnow dat da cats iz in charg. It izn
dat wee don' luv hoomins butted da cats iz much wizur an smartur.

--
Maggy May

Fangu furry mutch Maggy May. Yew r rite ON da mark dere.
Mosey
--hoo dont want no trubbles

I don't agree with that!

Jan

Iz umkay tew dizagree Jan, but pweeze, letz not fite bout it. Umkay?
nosepoink
Mosey

Old July 30th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Jul 27, 8:56 pm, ClowderCat :
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat" ...
Cory wrote:
[...]

Why do you think that?

Jan

Anti Jan, I lufz yu. Yu an' yur kitteez haf ben arownd fur a
longlonglong tyme, an' I haz enjoyed owrz inturackshunz tugeffur, buttid
fur a hooman, yu shur iz DENZE. How inna whirled kin yu eefun DAYR tu
fink dat hoomanz iz smartur den kitteez, wen effurry uffur hooman NOZE
itz da uffur weigh arownd???!!

I hab only been heer since April n am tryin tew fit in heer n dunt want no
trubble but I think Onyx iz rite. Kitties are smarter cos dey dunt want no
wars , jest peece n tew be happee. Hoomins wike tew fite n be meen tew eech
other, see?
Meowmie knowz awl bout dat one ting. Da kitties heer seem tew wike yew, sew
I dunno wat da problum iz. *offers Jan some nise calming tea*

---Onyx absolutely indignant that any hoomanz would ever dare to think

that THEY are smarter than kitties...

I ugree wif Onyx, but hope dis dunt start a cat war. no no nope.
Give peece a chance
nosepoink
Mosey

--
"Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." --- Kahlil Gibran

Old July 30th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I habbent seen hur either. Hope hur iz umkay.
Mabbee hur iz takin da day off tew fink n nap?

Mosey
Maybe she is. Or maybe her human won't let her back.

Chester and Clarence

I dunno eether..wunner wats rong?
Mosey
--conserned bout awl dis

Or maybe she's just be stubborn!

Chester and Clarence

Shee is intitled to feel how she wantz tu feel.

I haf had a chanje of hart, an now I want her to come bak and take offur.

Lucy, disgruntled
Old July 30th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Fangu. sipping tea I hardlee ever get tu use my sleepybedd at home! Jack
hoggs it.

One of meowmie's frends sent us a liddle tent to play in, an Ime going to
take offur it. Itz mine.

Lucy

Kan yew share et wif hur fur gnow jest fur a widdle wile?
Mosey

Why, shure! Anycat heer is welcome. Jus not my bruthers.

Lucy
Old July 30th 08, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:44:32 -0700, Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:

Hoo iz da Sheriff?
Mosey

I believe dat is Roscoe. Sheriff Roscoe P Catrane.

Tabitha
Old July 31st 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Lucy"

I habbent seen hur either. Hope hur iz umkay.
Mabbee hur iz takin da day off tew fink n nap?

Mosey
Maybe she is. Or maybe her human won't let her back.

Chester and Clarence

I dunno eether..wunner wats rong?
Mosey
--conserned bout awl dis

Or maybe she's just be stubborn!

Chester and Clarence

Shee is intitled to feel how she wantz tu feel.

I haf had a chanje of hart, an now I want her to come bak and take offur.

Lucy, disgruntled

Well, mabbee hur or hur hoomin iz sick or sumptin wike dat.
No wurries dear.
friend nosepoink
Mosey

Old July 31st 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Tabitha Fluffytail" ...
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:44:32 -0700, Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:

Hoo iz da Sheriff?
Mosey

I believe dat is Roscoe. Sheriff Roscoe P Catrane.

Tabitha

Oh, umkay, fangu, I forgotted, silly mee.

Mosey