e iz bored

Old February 25th 12, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Default e iz bored

As diplokat to da moon, ize wud like to welkcome yu an any ofur kittiez
who mite be interested in a bizit. We haf lotz ov fun tingz tu do on da
moon, an xcellent akkomodations. We hav jest added handikapped
akkomodationz an haf a medikal staff based permently on da moon, so it
iz a gud place fur rekuperation, tu.

Snowflake

On 2/23/2012 11:08 PM, MLB wrote:

Ifn wee knot goin tu da moon da zoo mite bee fun. Iz herd bowt reeli
bigbig cats dere. TuTu

Old February 25th 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Hihi Snowflake, az soon az we git done wiff diz nu houze pardi (kauze of da
firemonsterz we duzent wanna kall itself a houze warmink parde, da cats mite
objek to dat) we kan start plannink a trip to da moon if dat iz what da
komunittee wantz. Willow starting a new page.

Old February 25th 12, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinkz i wuuld like a bizit to da moon, me anna barbi haz nefur beened, i
thinked... dat da bizit happined juzt befure we camed to lif wiffa soft anna
furree. MH

Old February 25th 12, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Az uh lyrik ina Pink Floyd song sez"der Iz noe dark syde uff da moon, et iz
awl dark" Iz dat troo? Mosey, wunnerin YAWN--gotta goe tu bed nao

Old February 25th 12, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

ai spent bof uf mai hunnymoonz on da moon, dey wur bof sew mutch fuhn. yeUP
Mosey YAAAAAAWN Zzzzzzzzzzz

Old February 25th 12, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Du yu hab uh Zuu on da muun?
If gnot, dat kud be annudder abvenshur anudder tyme,
dat wud awlzo be okey dokey.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 25th 12, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i duzint kare if der iza zoo or not, i wantsa see dat moon, come to wrz
partee den we kan go to da moon, MH hopin missee willz go bof pwazes wif
hisef,

Old February 25th 12, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Weze haznt a zuu rite now on da moon. Der iz a suggetin box on da moon
fur idears lyke dat an iffin nuf kittiez want a zuu weze kin put it in
da future planz.

Snowflake

Old February 25th 12, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fangu, Snowflake. I wyll du dat.
Ar dere ennee aminalz on da muun?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 25th 12, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 02/25/2012 10:04 AM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Fangu, Snowflake. I wyll du dat.
Ar dere ennee aminalz on da muun?

Der iz a mann on da mooon an sumwon tol mee da mnooon wuz rely maid ov
green cheez -- kan yu beleve dat? Manns ar sumtyms kalld aminals an
whar der iz mann der mus be kitties. I beleev. TuTu

My kitten is bored [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 11 March 26th 08 09:02 PM
Fat Bored Cat catwriter Cat health & behaviour 3 June 16th 06 07:04 PM
OT - is he talented or bored? Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 1 September 23rd 05 09:56 PM
Bored kitten Harri Cat community 8 January 21st 05 05:15 AM
IS MY CAT BORED Toni&Nate Cat health & behaviour 6 January 13th 05 06:53 PM