Mr. Buddy at the Rainbow Bridj

Old September 2nd 05, 10:40 PM
Ms Mudge

Default Mr. Buddy at the Rainbow Bridj

My brofur, Mr. Buddy (1990-2005), crossed da Rainbow Bridj Tuesday,
August30. He was da bestest brofur a girl cat could have an we miss him
(little black cat wipes watermonsters away).

I guess I'm da spokescat fur da family now. Da sekretary duzn't post
much but she lets uz be Sekret Santas & reads about all da fun things
other cats do.

We knows dat Mr. Buddy is playin with Bandit Marie (RB) now, an all da
other cats at da Bridj, free of pain.

Ms Mudge, spokescat fur Ms. Puff and da Shadow (who adopted uz 2 months
ago)

Old September 2nd 05, 10:49 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze so sorry to read this Ms Mudge. Many purrs for all youze hurting
hearts and may wonderful and soothing memories help to fill the big big gap.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(settling into the meatloaf position of respect and purring theirz hearts
out)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 2nd 05, 11:54 PM
Eileen Clark

In article .com, Ms
Mudge wrote:

My brofur, Mr. Buddy (1990-2005), crossed da Rainbow Bridj Tuesday,
August30. He was da bestest brofur a girl cat could have an we miss him
(little black cat wipes watermonsters away).

I guess I'm da spokescat fur da family now. Da sekretary duzn't post
much but she lets uz be Sekret Santas & reads about all da fun things
other cats do.

We knows dat Mr. Buddy is playin with Bandit Marie (RB) now, an all da
other cats at da Bridj, free of pain.

Ms Mudge, spokescat fur Ms. Puff and da Shadow (who adopted uz 2 months
ago)

We are so sorry to hear this. We will be purring for Buddy and for all
of you, hurting from his loss.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, and Mac
Old September 3rd 05, 12:13 AM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:40:45 -0700, Ms Mudge wrote:

My brofur, Mr. Buddy (1990-2005), crossed da Rainbow Bridj Tuesday,
August30. He was da bestest brofur a girl cat could have an we miss him
(little black cat wipes watermonsters away).

We'z all furry sad to hear dis. But Mr. Buddy is fur shure playin wif
DeeDee (who Iz nefur getted to meet) and all da udder kitties dat are
dere.

Sammy
Old September 3rd 05, 02:55 AM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , Ms Mudge wrote:

My brofur, Mr. Buddy (1990-2005), crossed da Rainbow Bridj
Tuesday, August30. He was da bestest brofur a girl cat could have
an we miss him (little black cat wipes watermonsters away).

I guess I'm da spokescat fur da family now. Da sekretary duzn't
post much but she lets uz be Sekret Santas & reads about all da
fun things other cats do.

We knows dat Mr. Buddy is playin with Bandit Marie (RB) now, an
all da other cats at da Bridj, free of pain.

Ms Mudge, spokescat fur Ms. Puff and da Shadow (who adopted uz 2
months ago)

We are so sorry fur your loss. We are purrin that your heart will
heal and fur Mr. Buddy that he had an easy trip to da Bridj.
There's certainly many wunderful cats there to greet him. Please
know that you are not alone and that some day we will all meet
again.

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old September 3rd 05, 04:01 AM
Beverly Orel

So sorry to hear bout Mr. Buddy. We didn kno he wuz sik. HOpe duh trip wuz
eezy an he's njoyn his noo lyfe wiff owld frends at duh Bridj.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

oups.com...

Old September 3rd 05, 05:38 AM
Rebecca

We iz purrin heer at my howse fur Mr. Buddy an hiz fambly.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr

Rebecca

oups.com...

Old September 3rd 05, 05:39 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrrqueeeekkkk!

Purrz an waggaz frum awl ov uz to awl ov yowr fambly.

G'bye Mr. Buddy. We will see yew nozzer timez. 'Niff.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old September 3rd 05, 06:12 AM
Sylvia M.

Catdolences at yur famblyz an yur loss of Mr Buddy, neow ov RB.

Pitoonya and Antee Sylvia

oups.com...

Old September 4th 05, 01:39 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On 2 Sep 2005 14:40:45 -0700, Ms Mudge wrote:

My brofur, Mr. Buddy (1990-2005), crossed da Rainbow Bridj Tuesday,
August30. He was da bestest brofur a girl cat could have an we miss him
(little black cat wipes watermonsters away).

I guess I'm da spokescat fur da family now. Da sekretary duzn't post
much but she lets uz be Sekret Santas & reads about all da fun things
other cats do.

We knows dat Mr. Buddy is playin with Bandit Marie (RB) now, an all da
other cats at da Bridj, free of pain.

Ms Mudge, spokescat fur Ms. Puff and da Shadow (who adopted uz 2 months
ago)

We iz sorry to reed uv dis, an send heelink purrz....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/3/2005 8:39:04 PM