Bakk an Forff an Hoam ugin

Old July 8th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Bakk an Forff an Hoam ugin

Hopin effurybody happy an purrring.

Mine fwenz: hoom makes mine sewf waff (an cwy but gnot to tawk bout
dat), an giffs an onwee cat hur own colony.

Wheoo. Da meowmie, bak an forff wif me an da gwannee fingy she wuz
carine fur, gno time fur "'pooter pway". Hmf. May be pwayin but
furry 'portant pway!

An den den damadges hur own hip an wont pway games wif mine sewf.

Dat chatper owfur an gnow Iam heer.

Fangyu mine deer pal Mosey fur howldeeng down da fort wike yoo awlways
seem to doo, so da cat fort is heer in gud gud shape.

As compinsacatashun Iam aksing fur furee pinkponk bawls fwum da hoomin
wespawnsabl.

MeOwy, hoping hoping fur pinkponk pwayfings soon
~{^.'.^}--{{{prrrr}}}

Old July 8th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:31:07 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dat chatper owfur an gnow Iam heer.

Meow, MeOwy!

Itz gud to see you bak heer again! An az a
purrsonal hint, if'n yoo haff stairz, batbat wif
pink-ponk bawlz on dem iz funfun. Specially at
fwee in da mornink (hehe).

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/7/2009 10:46:26 PM
Old July 8th 09, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 7, 5:28*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi MeOwy, glad ta see yourownself. *Piglet glad their friend is back."MeOwy" wrote in message

Hopin effurybody happy an purrring.

Mine fwenz: *hoom makes mine sewf waff (an cwy but gnot to tawk bout
dat), an giffs an onwee cat hur own colony.

Wheoo. *Da meowmie, bak an forff wif me an da gwannee fingy she wuz
carine fur, gno time fur "'pooter pway". *Hmf. *May be pwayin but
furry 'portant pway!

An den den damadges hur own hip an wont pway games wif mine sewf.

Dat chatper owfur an gnow Iam heer.

Fangyu mine deer pal Mosey fur howldeeng down da fort wike yoo awlways
seem to doo, so da cat fort is heer in gud gud shape.

As compinsacatashun Iam aksing fur furee pinkponk bawls fwum da hoomin
wespawnsabl.

MeOwy, hoping hoping fur pinkponk pwayfings soon
~{^.'.^}--{{{prrrr}}}- Hide quoted text -

Hi Pigwet, fangyu, yoo ar sweet I fink.
Did yoorself see wat da Mme. Anais wote? Battin' pinkponk baws at
free inna mornink! I did not immagjin she was such a wascal kittee.
I wundur wat offur bad fings she duz wen da hoomin gnot dere. He
pawbly wuffs hurself ennyway, she so fine wookin.
It iss diffycat to stay inna bed wiff meomie awl nite wifout geddink
up and wandring awound. Maybe dose pinkponk fingys wil change awl
dat.
MeOwy, finkin up wascal fings to doo at nite.
Old July 8th 09, 10:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you needsa azk mine wife kittee bowt dem ping pong ballz, herown hoominz
getz demselvez sumwhere gud i thinkz, Tiger

Old July 8th 09, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

MeOwy, hoping hoping fur pinkponk pwayfings soon ~{^.'.^}--{{{prrrr}}}

Meowy, we're glad to see you back again! We missed you. It's too bad that
your Meowmie hurt herself - that's awful! Our secretaries need to take
care of themselves.

Amelia
Old July 8th 09, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 04:24:38 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

you needsa azk mine wife kittee bowt dem ping pong ballz, herown hoominz
getz demselvez sumwhere gud i thinkz, Tiger

search ebay for "ping pong balls" and you'll turn
up many sellers selling at $10 to $14 a gross.
These are cheap Chinese ones, but since you're not
playing tournament ping-pong with them, it doesn't
matter....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/8/2009 12:30:35 PM
Old July 8th 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 8, 10:31*am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 04:24:38 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

you needsa azk mine wife kittee bowt dem ping pong ballz, herown hoominz
getz demselvez sumwhere gud i thinkz, Tiger

* * * * search ebay for "ping pong balls" and you'll turn
up many sellers selling at $10 to $14 a gross.
These are cheap Chinese ones, but since you're not
playing tournament ping-pong with them, it doesn't
matter....

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 7/8/2009 12:30:35 PM

Fang-yoo..an cud we bye sum stairs on ebay awlso? Dere isunt enny in
ar hous. I wil aks meowmie to git dem.
MeOwy

Old July 8th 09, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Yoo gottid dat wite Twoodi!

No starez inna hous = unfare to catz.

We gotz sum cartbord bokses dough. Finking haow to doo dat.

MeOwy

On Jul 8, 1:14*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
[...]

MeOwy- Hide quoted text -