O.T. Mahoney and Willow

Old August 19th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default O.T. Mahoney and Willow

Piglet puffing up and down the steps looking for the kittens. Haz anyoff
youz seem doz two kittenz? Da Gramby izent takin her tripz affter allz so
wez kin go homez.

Old August 19th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Aug 19, 8:44 am, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet puffing up and down the steps looking for the kittens. Haz anyoff
youz seem doz two kittenz? Da Gramby izent takin her tripz affter allz so
wez kin go homez.

But whut iffin OT Mahoney an' Willow doan wanna GOZE hoam??? HMMM???

Dey haffa rite tu stay ware dey iz an' haf fun!!!

--- Onyx (UB ~ Bein' a pain in the butt!)

Old August 19th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wellz den, i wil go homez by myownself and get all da treatz for myownslefz.
Scooter D*G camez by onher own way and said da gramby boughted smoked
salmonz. I might justz like dat stuffz. Piglet konsiderin leaffin a note
for da wayward kittens and den figgerin Scooter wouldn't like dat much.
"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old August 19th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 19, 11:23 am, "Granby" wrote:
Wellz den, i wil go homez by myownself and get all da treatz for myownslefz.
Scooter D*G camez by onher own way and said da gramby boughted smoked
salmonz. I might justz like dat stuffz. Piglet konsiderin leaffin a note
for da wayward kittens and den figgerin Scooter wouldn't like dat much.

Yu wil luv smoked salmon, I bet. Efferywun luv smoked salmon. Bear, r
d*g, luvs smoked salmon two, bud he eets efferything. We gut TWO
parrots now. Wut are parrots FOR?

Sunrise, the PRITTY WUN

--

"Cory" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old August 19th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Aug 19, 10:04 am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Aug 19, 11:23 am, "Granby" wrote:

Wellz den, i wil go homez by myownself and get all da treatz for myownslefz.
Scooter D*G camez by onher own way and said da gramby boughted smoked
salmonz. I might justz like dat stuffz. Piglet konsiderin leaffin a note
for da wayward kittens and den figgerin Scooter wouldn't like dat much.

Yu wil luv smoked salmon, I bet. Efferywun luv smoked salmon. Bear, r
d*g, luvs smoked salmon two, bud he eets efferything. We gut TWO
parrots now. Wut are parrots FOR?

Sunrise, the PRITTY WUN

Parrotz iz fur eetin', Sunrise!

--- Onyx, hoo noze deez fingz...

UB ~ Parrots and cats in the same house?! Wow... are the parrots in
birdcages??

Old August 19th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
On Aug 19, 11:23 am, "Granby" wrote:

Wellz den, i wil go homez by myownself and get all da treatz for myownslefz.
Scooter D*G camez by onher own way and said da gramby boughted smoked
salmonz. I might justz like dat stuffz. Piglet konsiderin leaffin a note
for da wayward kittens and den figgerin Scooter wouldn't like dat much.

Yu wil luv smoked salmon, I bet. Efferywun luv smoked salmon. Bear, r
d*g, luvs smoked salmon two, bud he eets efferything. We gut TWO
parrots now. Wut are parrots FOR?

Sunrise, the PRITTY WUN

Parrotz iz fur eetin', Sunrise!

I fot so but dey iz bigger n uz an Bear don't wet uz NEER em.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

--- Onyx, hoo noze deez fingz...

UB ~ Parrots and cats in the same house?! Wow... are the parrots in
birdcages??

Buddy, a Severe Macaw, is rarely out unsupervised but Eddison, an
African Grey, is often wandering around the floor. Either of the
parrots is larger than anything any of the cats have ever contemplated
hunting, larger than our little Himilayans themselves. Also, Bear, our
Lab, is very gentle with the cats and sometimes affectionate but he
won't let any of them near the parrots. The parrots drop food on the
floor. The cats do not.

Will in New Haven

Old August 19th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz a veiri strang thing bowt hoomanz, keepin lunc inna kage like dat,
OEJ, who has a 'pinion bowt what all birdiez iz fur
Will in New Haven wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 19, 11:23 am, "Granby" wrote:
Wellz den, i wil go homez by myownself and get all da treatz for

myownslefz.
Scooter D*G camez by onher own way and said da gramby boughted smoked
salmonz. I might justz like dat stuffz. Piglet konsiderin leaffin a

note
for da wayward kittens and den figgerin Scooter wouldn't like dat much.

Yu wil luv smoked salmon, I bet. Efferywun luv smoked salmon. Bear, r
d*g, luvs smoked salmon two, bud he eets efferything. We gut TWO
parrots now. Wut are parrots FOR?

Sunrise, the PRITTY WUN

--

"Cory" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old August 19th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Paritz, goodz? How old are demselves? Iz dey young enuf notz to haz gotted
badz habitz from ofter hoomans havink demselves? Duz dey talk taya?
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 19, 11:23 am, "Granby" wrote:
Wellz den, i wil go homez by myownself and get all da treatz for
myownslefz.
Scooter D*G camez by onher own way and said da gramby boughted smoked
salmonz. I might justz like dat stuffz. Piglet konsiderin leaffin a
note
for da wayward kittens and den figgerin Scooter wouldn't like dat much.

Yu wil luv smoked salmon, I bet. Efferywun luv smoked salmon. Bear, r
d*g, luvs smoked salmon two, bud he eets efferything. We gut TWO
parrots now. Wut are parrots FOR?

Sunrise, the PRITTY WUN

--

"Cory" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old August 20th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 19, 3:36 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Paritz, goodz? How old are demselves? Iz dey young enuf notz to haz gotted
badz habitz from ofter hoomans havink demselves? Duz dey talk taya?

Dey r jus ober wun yeer eech. Buddy wuzza baby wen we goddim an
Meowmie MIcki been trainin him. He say "Hewwo," "Bear," "C'mere Bear,"
"C'mere," "brat, "meeow(jus like Sunrise, zakly) an (cubber yereeers)
SCREEEECH. We jus got Ediison. Hims meowmie can't tek him when she
mobe. It was a deevorse an she had three an had to giv up wun. He
wistles an gobbles.

Dey each hab der own house inna wivving woom.

Will in New Haven

--

"The King with half the East at heel is marched from lands of morning;
His fighters drink the rivers up, their shafts benight the air,

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

On Aug 19, 11:23 am, "Granby" wrote:
Wellz den, i wil go homez by myownself and get all da treatz for
myownslefz.
Scooter D*G camez by onher own way and said da gramby boughted smoked
salmonz. I might justz like dat stuffz. Piglet konsiderin leaffin a
note
for da wayward kittens and den figgerin Scooter wouldn't like dat much.

Yu wil luv smoked salmon, I bet. Efferywun luv smoked salmon. Bear, r
d*g, luvs smoked salmon two, bud he eets efferything. We gut TWO
parrots now. Wut are parrots FOR?

Sunrise, the PRITTY WUN

--

"Cory" wrote in message

groups.com...

Old August 19th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*efil kitty grin* go getted da samonfishiez den come bak, den da kittenz
willz smell it on yourown breaf, Trudi
Granby wrote in message
Wellz den, i wil go homez by myownself and get all da treatz for

myownslefz.
Scooter D*G camez by onher own way and said da gramby boughted smoked
salmonz. I might justz like dat stuffz. Piglet konsiderin leaffin a note
for da wayward kittens and den figgerin Scooter wouldn't like dat much.
"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...

Willow RB M Elizabeth Cat anecdotes 49 October 20th 05 03:25 AM
How is Willow? Lumpy Cat anecdotes 3 October 8th 05 09:57 PM
Willow has cancer :( M Elizabeth Cat anecdotes 41 October 1st 05 01:31 AM
Willow update... M Elizabeth Cat anecdotes 5 September 24th 05 04:44 PM
Pictures of Willow melizabeth Cat anecdotes 14 February 26th 05 02:48 PM