Willow update...

Old September 22nd 05, 12:48 PM
M Elizabeth

Default Willow update...

She had her endoscopy yesterday. Willow recovered well and was begging for
food, so I obliged. The steroid really didn't seem to be helping her, so
she is off that for right now and is taking Reglan for
nausea/vomiting...which didn't work last night, because the poor thing
puked. Right now it is watchful waiting until we find out the results of
the biopsy. The vet was impressed with Willow's recovery from the
anesthesia...apparently Ms. Thing was up and around very quickly and didn't
need to be warmed up after the procedure...That's my girl!!

Old September 22nd 05, 02:36 PM
Karen

Purrs for a REAL diagnosis. I swear, it's better even if it's bad than
continued "we don't know". Hope she is feeling better soon.

Old September 22nd 05, 02:57 PM
lewe

"M Elizabeth" wrote in message
She had her endoscopy yesterday. Willow recovered well and was begging for
food, so I obliged. The steroid really didn't seem to be helping her, so
she is off that for right now and is taking Reglan for
nausea/vomiting...which didn't work last night, because the poor thing
puked. Right now it is watchful waiting until we find out the results of
the biopsy. The vet was impressed with Willow's recovery from the
anesthesia...apparently Ms. Thing was up and around very quickly and
didn't
need to be warmed up after the procedure...That's my girl!!

purrs for the brave kitty and you all

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old September 23rd 05, 10:56 PM
Christina Websell

"M Elizabeth" wrote in message
She had her endoscopy yesterday. Willow recovered well and was begging for
food, so I obliged. The steroid really didn't seem to be helping her, so
she is off that for right now and is taking Reglan for
nausea/vomiting...which didn't work last night, because the poor thing
puked. Right now it is watchful waiting until we find out the results of
the biopsy. The vet was impressed with Willow's recovery from the
anesthesia...apparently Ms. Thing was up and around very quickly and
didn't
need to be warmed up after the procedure...That's my girl!!

Here's purrs that they find out what's troubling her and are able to treat
it easily and quickly.
Tweed
KFC & BF

Old September 24th 05, 04:01 PM
M Elizabeth

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

[...]

thank you. She just isn't herself I noticed two bald patches on the
side of her bitty face. I'm wondering if it had something to do with
intubating her during the procedure. I'm calling the vet later.

Old September 24th 05, 04:44 PM
Marina

M Elizabeth wrote:

thank you. She just isn't herself I noticed two bald patches on the
side of her bitty face. I'm wondering if it had something to do with
intubating her during the procedure. I'm calling the vet later.

Coming late again to this thread. We are purring for you to get some
definite info soon. How frustrating to have to wait and wonder!

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi