B&B

Old August 24th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default B&B

Harri, Da gramby ann sort and furry iz gonna dizapearz againz. I neeeds to
make a refervation for me, O.T. and Willow. Doz 2 kittens ken stayz in da
kitty place. I will askz if WooToo iz redi to go bisitin yetz, her ken stay
with myownselfz. Ken I gitz a roomz near da fudz wiff a nize korner for
WooToo to be in iffen dat iz needed? Ann, pleaze makez a rezervation for
Scooter at da Dog B and B. Thankz yourownself. Piglet trying to get da
kitens readi for da week endz.

Old August 24th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I knows dat some of owr howze iz alreadi atta BNB buted dat rezt of uses
nedsa rumz alzo... CHester anna lucy iz alreadi der, i thinkz TV anna
cleopatra iz der anna i iz purty sure dat Tiger anna hizown wife kitty iz
der, anna i knowz stormmee anna rosco iz der so me anna OEJ needsa rum so we
kan visit owrz furndz, whilee hoomanz iz gone, OEJ

Old August 24th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:57:58 -0500, Granby wrote:

Harri, Da gramby ann sort and furry iz gonna dizapearz againz. I neeeds to
make a refervation for me, O.T. and Willow. Doz 2 kittens ken stayz in da
kitty place. I will askz if WooToo iz redi to go bisitin yetz, her ken stay
with myownselfz. Ken I gitz a roomz near da fudz wiff a nize korner for
WooToo to be in iffen dat iz needed? Ann, pleaze makez a rezervation for
Scooter at da Dog B and B. Thankz yourownself. Piglet trying to get da
kitens readi for da week endz.

Absolutely. Howz about da uffor basement corner rum? Dat would put you by
da boo-fay tables, and would gif you a nice comfy corner for WooToo. Itz
gotz lotz of cushions and stuffs. Maggie is all ready at da d*g B&B an haz
a rum ready fur Scooter.

An if you duzn't want da kittens in da same rum wif yourownsef an WooToo,
dey can allez stay in da kitten bunk rum. Tabifa Fluffybutt takes care of
dat rum, an it has lotz of kitty beds and cushions an is full of toys and
climbing stuffz.

Harri
Old August 24th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 06:29:30 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

I knows dat some of owr howze iz alreadi atta BNB buted dat rezt of uses
nedsa rumz alzo... CHester anna lucy iz alreadi der, i thinkz TV anna
cleopatra iz der anna i iz purty sure dat Tiger anna hizown wife kitty iz
der, anna i knowz stormmee anna rosco iz der so me anna OEJ needsa rum so we
kan visit owrz furndz, whilee hoomanz iz gone, OEJ

Wez gotz plenty. Wez hafn't putted anykitty in da garage rums yet, and
dey's really nice.

Harri