can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

Old October 30th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stampir

Default can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 8:19 pm, "Christie" wrote:
"The Nice Mean Man" wrote

How do yo know it's depressed?

If you weren't so ignorant you would know it is not just for depression,
but
judging from your ever-so-intelligent comments you wouldn't know any
better.
Prozac is used to treat major depressive disorder, panic disorders and
obsessive-compulsive disorder among other things. I would believe more so
at this point, that my cat has a form of OCD and that it is not
environmental such as where she lives or the other animals she is around.

If you weren't such a 21st century MORON, then you'd know that they
don't even know HOW or WHY that stuff actually works on humans, let
alone what it can do to an animal's brain. It's people like you...
those little SHEEP out there who trip head over heels into the world
of stylish stupidity.. It's YOU people who line up for all the fads
in life. That's fine if you want to be a nut, but why must you take
your helpless pet with you? All cats have OCD, you stupid little fool!
They bathe themselves constantly. They rub and scent-mark constantly..
Even when they're the only frigging cat in the house. The feel they
must constantly 'greet' you when re-entering a room (by 'cheeking').
YOU'RE the frigging one with OCD! Only a mentally ill person would
assume that a CAT had OCD!
Please tell me... for the sake of MY children... that you do not
VOTE.

*************************
Are you a vetinarian?

Old October 31st 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Nice Mean Man[_2_]

On Oct 30, 2:45*pm, "Stampir" wrote:
"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in ...
[...]

Is her veterinarian a psychiatrists?
Old November 1st 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Christie[_2_]

Stampir,

Drop dead before election day, please.

Old November 1st 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Christie[_2_]

The Nice Mean Man,

I've already wishes you drop dead. I see it hasn't worked yet.

Old November 3rd 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stampir

"Christie" wrote in message
Stampir,

Drop dead before election day, please.

Just FYI, my comments were directed at the nice, mean man not you!

Old November 3rd 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Stampir" wrote in message
"Christie" wrote in message
Stampir,

Drop dead before election day, please.

Just FYI, my comments were directed at the nice, mean man not you!

I knew that.

Old August 13th 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
John Doe

"Matthew" iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com wrote:

"Christie" phurrballs yahoo.com wrote in message
"cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com wrote in message

It seems like every other question has to do with this. Please give us a
break and "Google" this group for "inappropriate elimination" or "cat
pees on floor" or ... well, you get the idea. You should have tried
several differnt things before chemicals. But a pill is just so much
easier.

By the way know it all, you have no idea how long I have been trying
things, and dealing with this issue. And I don't use Google to read
this group, I use Outlook Expresses newsgroups. So sorry everyone isn't
as in the know as you. It must be hard to go through life surrounded by
such stupid, ignorant, ill informed people as myself. Give yourself a
pat on the back.

Here's a little FYI at least 20 people like your self come in here every
month and ask the same question over and over again. Instead of taking a
few moments and googling it; which would bring up this groups discussion or
doing a find through outlook express as you are using. They jump and ask
the same question over and over. There are 2 or 3 current threads about
this going on in this group about this.

If you really thought that, Matted, you could simply have pressed
the Ignore Thread key. But you enjoy watching JudgeMental
insult/praise others under the pretense of kindness to animals, so
you always defend her.

From: "Matthew" iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: can on Prozac for inapprop peeing
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:57:21 -0400

From: "Matthew" iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:57:21 -0400

Put your little stiffy back into your greasy pants, Mark. If you don't like
what I have to say, killfile me.

Old August 13th 09, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
John Doe

"cyberpurrs" wrote:

Put your little stiffy back into your greasy pants, Mark. If you
don't like what I have to say, killfile me.

You are an easy target, JudgeMental, I would never kill file you.
Old August 13th 09, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
cyberpurrs

"John Doe" wrote in message
"cyberpurrs" wrote:

Put your little stiffy back into your greasy pants, Mark. If you
don't like what I have to say, killfile me.

You are an easy target, JudgeMental, I would never kill file you.

Well, okay, Mark. Carry on. But do try to keep your little stiffy in your
pants. Meanwhile, I like how you are the only one who posts to free.usenet
except those you involve by crossposting. You're thinking you'll free Usenet
from everyone who disagrees with you, eh? Good luck, monkeyboy.