72 candles

Old April 29th 09, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default 72 candles

I've just looked at KFC's candle page and there are 72 candles lit for her,
it just shows how many people including lurkers cared so much.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 29th 09, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Apr 29, 7:09*am, "Adrian" wrote:
I've just looked at KFC's candle page and there are 72 candles lit for her,
it just shows how many people including lurkers cared so much.
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

I talked to my dad and my sister about KFC and Christina. I was
crying, then I told them about the candle page. When I checked a few
hours later, they'd both created candles for them. I was very, very
surprised.

Smokie Darling (Annie)
Old April 29th 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I've just looked at KFC's candle page and there are 72 candles lit for
her, it just shows how many people including lurkers cared so much.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

I'm sure I speak for many when I say we all feel the loss of Kitty Farm Cat.
She was a grand old lady.

Jill

Old April 29th 09, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I've just looked at KFC's candle page and there are 72 candles lit for
her, it just shows how many people including lurkers cared so much.

She had 74 a few minutes ago and I have read every one. I truly appreciate
them all even though each kind message sends me into floods of tears again.
It seems strange to say it helps, but somehow it does - just to know people
are thinking about her and myself and Boyfie and appreciate what a huge loss
she is is enough.
I cannot stop weeping actually so please excuse me for not replying to all
your questions and your posts.
I never realised such a tiny cat could leave such a huge hole in my life,
especially when I didn't really want her in the first place.
fresh weeping starts
Got to go.

Tweed

Old April 29th 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Christina Websell"

"Adrian"
I've just looked at KFC's candle page and there are 72 candles lit for
her, it just shows how many people including lurkers cared so much.

She had 74 a few minutes ago and I have read every one. I truly
appreciate them all even though each kind message sends me into floods of
tears again. It seems strange to say it helps, but somehow it does - just
to know people are thinking about her and myself and Boyfie and appreciate
what a huge loss she is is enough.
I cannot stop weeping actually so please excuse me for not replying to all
your questions and your posts.
I never realised such a tiny cat could leave such a huge hole in my life,
especially when I didn't really want her in the first place.
fresh weeping starts
Got to go.

Tweed

{{{{{{{{{{{Tweed}}}}}}}}}}}} is all i can do right now
Love,
Kyla

Old April 29th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I've just looked at KFC's candle page and there are 72 candles lit for
her, it just shows how many people including lurkers cared so much.

She had 74 a few minutes ago and I have read every one. I truly
appreciate them all even though each kind message sends me into floods of
tears again. It seems strange to say it helps, but somehow it does - just
to know people are thinking about her and myself and Boyfie and appreciate
what a huge loss she is is enough.
I cannot stop weeping actually so please excuse me for not replying to all
your questions and your posts.
I never realised such a tiny cat could leave such a huge hole in my life,
especially when I didn't really want her in the first place.
fresh weeping starts
Got to go.

Tweed

We are holding you in our hearts now.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old April 30th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

I never realised such a tiny cat could leave such a huge hole in my
life, especially when I didn't really want her in the first place.
fresh weeping starts
Got to go.

I'm quite sure right now that only makes it worse. You could have had
her sooner. (Not really, but I'll bet it feels that way right now)

More hugs and purrs.

Jo

Old April 30th 09, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

my DH who only reads things i print for him, and who listens while i tell
him about the group, did a candle for us, and was very touched by the
tributes, Lee
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I've just looked at KFC's candle page and there are 72 candles lit for
her, it just shows how many people including lurkers cared so much.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Hold off the candles for KFC Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 36 October 23rd 08 10:04 PM
Candles Granby Cat anecdotes 5 May 10th 08 06:08 AM
Candles for Sesame Julie and Sam Cat anecdotes 25 January 15th 07 09:24 PM
Folks, really no candles, ok? dgk Cat health & behaviour 6 October 19th 06 08:32 PM
Any candles to spare? Exocat Cat anecdotes 13 February 6th 06 09:40 PM