Her iz doink fine

Old November 16th 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Her iz doink fine

Sinze we godda lodda emails, I cided to answerz dema all at da same timez.

Da gramby is doing gud. Her was up longer timez diz day and yet haz her nap
and eatink gudgud.

Her is feeling ok and no painz. We iz keepink kloze watch on herselfz.

For doze who axed, dat man hoomanz duznt kall anymore. Herselfz sayz dat iz
ok, whateffer happenz happenz. Her iz still going to learn bout dat Honnika
fing as herselfz fout it sounded inneresting and da little barekitens should
learn somethng nu.

Fangu uall for da emailz. Piglett settling down beside Wascal, who has been
her close companion through all of this. Cats kan be trustedz more dan
hoomanz in mergencies.

Old November 16th 09, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Piglett, fangu sew mutch fur the nise ledder yoo rote bowt Gramby. We iz so
gwad to gnow herownself iz fealing bedder, eeting gud fudz, ressing n doing
awl da fings her shud be doing tew git bedder,n izznt in painz. Az fur dat
man, himself duzznt gnow wat heez mizzing. But da Gramby haz a gud,
actitood bowt dat. Mimzy n Bob Qat r happee dat her iz hoam wif her kittiez
n sned her a smurgle.
Iffen dere iz innyfing yoo needm jess call me on da speshul cellfoney fing
I left by yer bed. Git bedder, wee wuffs yoo.
Hi hi Wascal, et iz nise uff yoo to be wif Piglett durning awl dis. Yoo do
gudgud,
Mosey, Mimzy, Bob Qat, Sqweex, Pookie n Pipps,

Old November 16th 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 15, 9:50*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Sinze we godda lodda emails, I cided to answerz dema all at da same timez..

Da gramby is doing gud. *Her was up longer timez diz day and yet haz her nap
and eatink gudgud.

Her is feeling ok and no painz. *We iz keepink kloze watch on herselfz.

For doze who axed, dat man hoomanz duznt kall anymore. *Herselfz sayz dat iz
ok, whateffer happenz happenz. *Her iz still going to learn bout dat Honnika
fing as herselfz fout it sounded inneresting and da little barekitens should
learn somethng nu.

Fangu uall for da emailz. *Piglett settling down beside Wascal, who has been
her close companion through all of this. *Cats kan be trustedz more dan
hoomanz in mergencies.

Fangu gud Pigwet, fur poastin da gud gnuz, an fangks tew da herowwic
Wascal. Twoo dat cats is da most twuswurfy, buttid sumtimes too widdl
to doo fings fur dere hoomin. Sigh. An wenn da Gramby is beddur, she
can go to da gwoserry stor an getted lox an gefilte fish an kweemcheez
an borsht. Duznt haf to haf da man hoomin.

Furry gud fud. Gnot dat I eetz borsht, dough.
MeOwy, purrng fur da Granby
Old November 17th 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 15, 10:50*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Sinze we godda lodda emails, I cided to answerz dema all at da same timez..

Da gramby is doing gud. *Her was up longer timez diz day and yet haz her nap
and eatink gudgud.

Her is feeling ok and no painz. *We iz keepink kloze watch on herselfz.

For doze who axed, dat man hoomanz duznt kall anymore. *Herselfz sayz dat iz
ok, whateffer happenz happenz. *Her iz still going to learn bout dat Honnika
fing as herselfz fout it sounded inneresting and da little barekitens should
learn somethng nu.

Fangu uall for da emailz. *Piglett settling down beside Wascal, who has been
her close companion through all of this. *Cats kan be trustedz more dan
hoomanz in mergencies.

Wee iz sew happeee two heer dis. Wee will tell Uncl Bruce and da
Hethur wer der cat fren wented four all dis time. Wascal did GNOT leev
a note. Oh, da Hethur barked dat dey new wer he wuz. Sew hee din do
nufink rong.

Yoos guys tak gudgud car ub Granby an dew stuff dat will enerTANE
herseff.

Wee purrin four Granby an awl ub yooons.

--
Maggy May, four her Hous
Old November 17th 09, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We iz ennertainink herselfz. Her iz frowing shoes at me anna Piglett kauze
I iz bofthering piglett. O T not too proud of himself.

I am going to send O T to the TED. He is just being a brat and fights with
Piglett all the time.

My Aunt is gone now so maybe things will settle down.

Old November 17th 09, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Frowing shooz? Datz a purnishibul offentz. She shud be kareful dat nuffing
unfurtunate happinz to doze shooz.

Rebecca

"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

Doink Well Attn: Maggie May John Ross Mc Master Cat community 20 July 31st 09 07:09 AM
One month and doing fine Matthew Cat anecdotes 1 September 5th 06 04:11 PM
Whutz doink, kittiez??? Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 7 April 28th 06 06:52 AM
Trouble is fine Mogget Cat anecdotes 5 August 2nd 05 07:17 PM
Harvey is fine. Lots42 The Library Avenger Cat anecdotes 9 August 14th 04 09:11 PM