Sad, sad news

Old June 2nd 04, 11:13 PM
Boogie's Mom

Much Purrin comin frum Maryland, too. May Bast hold all of you furry close

Boogie, da HarpurrCat inna Bawlamore

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
My cousin Samantha (who lives with my Paw's brother) is very, very sick.
She has CRF, and her enzyme levels have risen dramatically. Her human is
giving her subcutaneous fluids, and this is helping quite a bit, but it
looks like her time on earth is very limited - could be a couple weeks,
could be three months.

Samantha is very much loved by her human and by my Paw and Meowmie, so
he is getting lots of love and attention. She is 15 years old, and has
had a very comfortable life. Still I would like to ask all of you to
purr for Samantha, that her remaining time might be comfortable, that
her humans will be able to deal with the loss when her time comes, and
that her eventual journey to the Bridge will be an easy one.

Amelia T Cat
with a heavy heart

Old June 3rd 04, 12:00 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueekkk!

We sendz purrz fur da Ms. Samantha an her fambly.

Sweetly;
Ms. M-M
The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old June 3rd 04, 04:33 AM
Sylvia M.

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
I yam purring, buttid wat iz CRF an heow du yu get it?

Dyna, 'fraid

CRF is chronic renal failure, where the kidney just stops working. As
for how you get it, that's a mystery. That's what took my friend and
housemate DeeDee, too.

Amelia

I yam sorry. And lyke I sed, I wyll be purring.

Dyna

Old June 6th 04, 05:10 PM
Arlene Knop

Meowmie lit our purring candle and we wish Samantha wot iz best fur her
wile she iz here and one her journee if she must leev.

Gretchen Marie, who knows cats unnerstand bedder than hoomins

Old June 11th 04, 10:23 PM
Ray or Fran

Amelia, weze so sorry to read about youze cousin Samantha. Of course weze
gonna purr for her and for herz folks. May herz time here on earth be furry
comfortable before shez decides to take the voyage to the Bridge. May her
family whoz loves her furry much find peace in theirz hearts.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(sending peaceful, loving, comfortable purrs)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old June 13th 04, 12:35 AM
Amelia T Cat

Amelia, weze so sorry to read about youze cousin Samantha. Of course weze
gonna purr for her and for herz folks. May herz time here on earth be furry
comfortable before shez decides to take the voyage to the Bridge. May her
family whoz loves her furry much find peace in theirz hearts.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(sending peaceful, loving, comfortable purrs)

Thank you very much! Your kind words are appreciated. As of last night
Samantha is still hanging in there, still eating her favorite foods and
being her usual self. So we'll keep our paws crossed that she can stay
with us for a while longer.

Amelia

Good News! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 2 August 3rd 04 09:42 AM
Touchstone feline news (long) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 10 May 17th 04 12:34 AM
Good adoption news! Gizela Cat anecdotes 5 November 29th 03 05:59 PM
Good News! (OT) David Yehudah Cat anecdotes 10 September 1st 03 05:46 PM