COUP! (I take ofur)

Old August 19th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

Louise wrote:
Why do you want her to take over? She'll just beat up other cats!

Chester and Clarence

I C I stil not wantid hir. Bye.

Louise

Of course you're wanted. We just don't want you to hurt other cats!

Chester and Clarence
Old August 19th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
"Lucy" wrote in message

Louise wrote:
Why do you want her to take over? She'll just beat up other cats!

Chester and Clarence
I C I stil not wantid hir. Bye.

Louise

Yes you are! Chester and Clarence are wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,
wrong. They du not speak for anyone else an are misbehaveng cats. *hisses
at them* You are an essential part of this community and one of its most
importint memfurs.

We wer trilled to see your name hear. I will tell my bruther LeO to spray
ennyone who disagrees wif haffing you here.

What wood you like to eet?

Lucy, making a bed fur Louise to lie in

Wate a minnit, Lucy. I fingkz Chester an Clarence wuz juss askin da
kweschun, not sayin dat dey dont want Louise to kum bak! I wud like Louise
to kum bak, too, kuz I liked herownself, but I fingk itz fare fur a kittee
to wunner why we wud welkum her bak if she iz thretenin vilince.

Rebecca

That's right. That's what we were saying. We don't want any kitties to
get hurt.

Chester and Clarence
Old August 19th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Lucy wrote:

Or maybe she's just be stubborn!

Chester and Clarence

Shee is intitled to feel how she wantz tu feel.

I haf had a chanje of hart, an now I want her to come bak and take
offur.

Lucy, disgruntled

Why do you want her to take over? She'll just beat up other cats!

Chester and Clarence

**HISSSSSSSSSS!!!!**

Lucy, fuzzing her tayle REEL big

Hey! Why are you hissing at us! We just want to make sure that no
kitty gets hurt!

We think Lovable Louise is a cool kitty!

Chester and Clarence
Old August 19th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

But we're not chasing away any kitty. We like Lovable Louise!

Chester and Clarence

Granby wrote:
No, there is more to this than that. I don't know the people involved but
something isn't rite\\gut. To chase someone off who others want isn't the
right thing to do. I will say no more because we have enough trouble
without ganging up on someone. Just because people have been around a long
time.....by for a bit.

Old August 19th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Anti Jan, I lufz yu. Yu an' yur kitteez haf ben arownd fur a
longlonglong tyme, an' I haz enjoyed owrz inturackshunz tugeffur, buttid
fur a hooman, yu shur iz DENZE. How inna whirled kin yu eefun DAYR tu
fink dat hoomanz iz smartur den kitteez, wen effurry uffur hooman NOZE
itz da uffur weigh arownd???!!

--- Onyx, absolutely indignant that any hoomanz would ever dare to think
that THEY are smarter than kitties...

I know a lot of humans who think that all humans are smarter than cats!
So I'm trying to understand why you think cats are smarter than
humans. Can you explain it to me?

Jan

Well, first off, allez rememfur dat I respects hoomins greatly. Dey know
how to care fur kitties (at least da ones whose kitty-masters post here),
and dey do an ok job of taking care of demselves.

But take a look at the relationship. Of da kitty an da hoomin, who has to
go away from da howse to earn toonas? An who has to open up da cans of
kitty food? And clean da litter boxes? Since da hoomins has to do all da
dirty work, den I fink we can see dat da kitties are da bosses. And in
most situations, da bosses is smarter den da bossies.

An let's not furget dat kitties haf teleporters, and a inhabited moonbase,
an offur teknologies dat hoomins don't haf yet.

Respectfully,

Harri

We agree with that. We don't understand why our human thinks that cats
aren't as smart as she is!

Chester and Clarence
Old August 19th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
Rebecca wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Mom's doing it again. She's not opening the software for us. She
claims it't because she can't open it while either of us walk back
and forth in front of the monitor!

Chester

Try juss sittin in frunt uv it -- maybe walkin bak an forf iz too
distraktin.

Rebecca

I've done that. She pushes me away every time!

Chester

Wewll, I yam glad dat sumptink woikt, an heer ya ar!
Juzt rememfurr whut woikt, an keep doin it!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 19th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I haz a kuestionz. I haff red a lotof Louise's stuff
and her alwyz fretenz but haz her aktualie hurt anyonez? Gramby haz a fren
who alwayz sayz "I gonna smack you" but nefver duz it. Maybe it iz da same
fing and you justz godda figure it iz the who that she iz and go on.

Old August 19th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Mew are so smart.

Daisy, mom of Willow

Old August 20th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Neffurr!
Itz juzt purrt ov hur purrseevt purrsonalitee, lyke yuzin feu woidz.

I juzt kno dat wen I go tu mine rezku home ders awlwayz sum noo rezku
kitteez dere, so wen I furzt get dere I hizz at awl ov dem, juzt tu get
dere uhtenshun, an so dat dey unnerstand dat day kaynt mess wiff
me...dat I yam not low kittee on da skratsh pole.
Affur I urn dere rezpekt, we kin be frendz an we kan play.

Pit2oonya, AKA Sweetee

Mew are so smart.

Daisy, mom of Willow