What a mess we have now!

Old July 12th 10, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default What a mess we have now!

On Friday Paw drove to Iowa to help Meowmie and the moving company get
all the stuff from our old Iowa house loaded up. He was gone from really
early in the morning until after midnight, and when he got home he had
Meowmie and Da Dog with him. Then on Caturday the moving company showed
up too. All of us kitties got locked into the downstairs bedroom with
litter boxes and food and water, and several hours later Paw let us out.
When he did the house was a MESS!

We have boxes and furniture and stuff all over the house! We've got lots
of places to hide and play, but that Dog keeps following us. And Meowmie
and Paw are busy working all the time trying to get stuff put away. Paw
complains that the garage is packed full of boxes.

It's nice having Meowmie here.

Amelia

Old July 13th 10, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 12 Jul 2010 16:25:28 GMT, Amelia T Cat's
nimble, little paws typed:

It's nice having Meowmie here.

Amelia

Datz gud 'bowt yur meowmie. Hoomanzfinds sum
stwange wayz to keep demselbs ockupied. I finks
day yoo kittiez shud get in da spirit ob dis, and
open boksed fur dem an put stuff where YOO finks
it belongz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/12/2010 7:38:46 PM

What a mess! Karen AKA KajiKit Cat anecdotes 1 February 21st 06 12:51 PM
Why do they mess? Roy Walker Cats - misc 1 April 1st 05 06:17 AM
I'm in uh mess! Mary Lu Cat community 6 October 3rd 04 05:58 AM
Don't mess with our routiene jemifur Cat anecdotes 20 July 2nd 04 08:56 PM