On the beach

Old December 28th 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default On the beach

[Once Harri and OT have identified a nice beach, Amelia gathers her gear
and loads up Fluffykitz delivery truck with her equipment and supplies.
She enlists Sammy and Ranger to drive the truck to the beach and to
unload everything.

Once everything is unloaded, Amelia directs Sammy and Ranger. They drag
what looks like a pile of aluminum pipes to a spot right next to the
cliff, then Sammy gives a hard tug on an attached rope with a red handle.
The pipes start to move, and soon pop into shape - they have formed into
a small building with clear plastic sides. The next bundle of pipes they
haul into place forms itself into a small building with white plastic
sides, except for the front which has a clear window.

While the boycats are assembling a few more small buildings, Amelia
carries some boxes toward a cave in the cliff face. She disappears into
the cave, and banging and scraping noises (and a few meows that sound
suspiciously like four-letter words), and in a matter of minutes a clear
portal appears over the mouth of the cave. Light starts starts to shine
in the cave as well, as Amelia turns on the electric lights she has
installed.]

There - we have some portable-IN shelters for those kitties who aren't
comfortable in the OUT. Some of them have clear sides so the kitties can
see everything around them. For the kitties who are REALLY uncomfortable
with the OUT, the other shelters have opaque sides so nothing can be seen
except out the front, looking towards the water.

One of the caves has also been closed off, making it safe for bitties to
explore. And over there, near the middle of the beach, I set up a canopy
to shelter the buffet tables from the direct sun.

Oh, and I set up a DJ station near that grassy area, so if anykitty wants
music they can have it, and they can dance on the grass if so inclined.

Amelia
Old December 28th 10, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Wow. Amelia, you haf dun a bootiful job gitten dis all reddy fur us. May
ize humbly suggest a kuple of drink stations. Kittiez must be kareful to
drink plenti since da heet mite dehy..., dehyfr..., um, suk da waterz
out of dem.

Booker

Old December 28th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow rolls in the coca colored warm sand, never minding her white fur is
getting dusty. This feelz so gud. Trudi, I seeze u iz joying da warm too.
Piglett is just laying on her back in the sand soaking up the sun. Now, diz
iz heaffen on earf she says as she rolls over to watch 'Meilla do her thing.

Dat iz wonnerful ideaz u iz so gud at dat sort of fingie. We haz ta makez
sure Annais comez down here, da warm will do her gud.

Old December 28th 10, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 09:04:34 -0800, Booker wrote:

Wow. Amelia, you haf dun a bootiful job gitten dis all reddy fur us. May
ize humbly suggest a kuple of drink stations. Kittiez must be kareful to
drink plenti since da heet mite dehy..., dehyfr..., um, suk da waterz
out of dem.

Booker

Oh, that's an excellent idea! You're quite the smart kitty.

[Amelia drags more stuff out of the truck, and in a matter of minutes
there are bamboo huts situated throughout the beach area. Amelia speaks
briefly on her catellite phone, and in a few minutes local kitties start
showing up to work as bartenders. Amelia makes sure that each of the
bamboo huts is adequately supplied with water and an assortment of other
beverages, some with nip and some without.]

There, I think that ought to do it for needing stuff to drink.

Amelia
Old December 28th 10, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:35:48 -0600, Amelia T Cat's
nimble, little paws typed:

[Once Harri and OT have identified a nice beach, Amelia gathers her gear
and loads up Fluffykitz delivery truck with her equipment and supplies.

[a porter twinkles, and a petite Persian in a
white sundress and floppy straw hat steps out]

Wow! Yoo gize hab don a wunnerful job! Dis is a
perfikt pwace, specially since mine home has
twenny inches ob snowz!

I finks dat I will start wif a nap in one ob doze
dek chairz in da sun!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/28/2010 1:19:38 PM
Old December 28th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Booker startz diggin a hole an settlez down in it fur a nap. Still
rekoverin frum Kissamouse, needz a warm nap in da sun.

Old December 28th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett hears the voice of her friend and jumps up and tries to shake the
sand out of her furr. Dat iz a diffenence tween me anna lady, I didn't
effen notize doze chairs. I wented strate for da warm sand.

She goes to her friend. Here iza a nize chair wiff a soft kushion, u just
haff a nap and we will kall u when da noon day fudz iz readi.

Piglett walks away twitching her tail knowing Tigerman would be glad she had
come and not stayed in all that cold and snow.
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:35:48 -0600, Amelia T Cat's
nimble, little paws typed:

[Once Harri and OT have identified a nice beach, Amelia gathers her gear
and loads up Fluffykitz delivery truck with her equipment and supplies.

[a porter twinkles, and a petite Persian in a
white sundress and floppy straw hat steps out]

Wow! Yoo gize hab don a wunnerful job! Dis is a
perfikt pwace, specially since mine home has
twenny inches ob snowz!

I finks dat I will start wif a nap in one ob doze
dek chairz in da sun!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/28/2010 1:19:38 PM

Old December 28th 10, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz all juzt purrfekt, we muzt inzizt dat Mme. A. comez, it will du hersef
lotsa gud, it sure iz minesef, Trudi