Sad, sad news

Old June 2nd 04, 04:35 AM
Amelia T Cat

Default Sad, sad news

My cousin Samantha (who lives with my Paw's brother) is very, very sick.
She has CRF, and her enzyme levels have risen dramatically. Her human is
giving her subcutaneous fluids, and this is helping quite a bit, but it
looks like her time on earth is very limited - could be a couple weeks,
could be three months.

Samantha is very much loved by her human and by my Paw and Meowmie, so
he is getting lots of love and attention. She is 15 years old, and has
had a very comfortable life. Still I would like to ask all of you to
purr for Samantha, that her remaining time might be comfortable, that
her humans will be able to deal with the loss when her time comes, and
that her eventual journey to the Bridge will be an easy one.

Amelia T Cat
with a heavy heart

Old June 2nd 04, 04:55 AM
Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
My cousin Samantha (who lives with my Paw's brother) is very, very sick.
She has CRF, and her enzyme levels have risen dramatically. Her human is
giving her subcutaneous fluids, and this is helping quite a bit, but it
looks like her time on earth is very limited - could be a couple weeks,
could be three months.

Samantha is very much loved by her human and by my Paw and Meowmie, so
he is getting lots of love and attention. She is 15 years old, and has
had a very comfortable life. Still I would like to ask all of you to
purr for Samantha, that her remaining time might be comfortable, that
her humans will be able to deal with the loss when her time comes, and
that her eventual journey to the Bridge will be an easy one.

Amelia T Cat
with a heavy heart

Amelia, I iz furry sad to heer ub dis. I iz purrin fur Samantha, dat da
fluid treetments duz not stress hur too much, dat she is as cumfurble as
possible, and dat hur hoomins will 'member da gud timez aftur she goes to da
Brij. Pleez tell yur bruffurs an sisfurs dat I is tinking ub all ub yoo.

Pleez escuze mee fur botherin yoo wit a kwestion at a time like dis, but wut
is CRF?
---
Rebecca

Old June 2nd 04, 06:17 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:35:29 -0700, Amelia T Cat
wrote:

My cousin Samantha (who lives with my Paw's brother) is very, very sick.
She has CRF, and her enzyme levels have risen dramatically. Her human is
giving her subcutaneous fluids, and this is helping quite a bit, but it
looks like her time on earth is very limited - could be a couple weeks,
could be three months.

Samantha is very much loved by her human and by my Paw and Meowmie, so
he is getting lots of love and attention. She is 15 years old, and has
had a very comfortable life. Still I would like to ask all of you to
purr for Samantha, that her remaining time might be comfortable, that
her humans will be able to deal with the loss when her time comes, and
that her eventual journey to the Bridge will be an easy one.

Amelia T Cat
with a heavy heart

Now our hearts are heavy too. Will purr hard for Samantha.
Old June 2nd 04, 07:33 AM
Amelia T Cat

I yam purring, buttid wat iz CRF an heow du yu get it?

Dyna, 'fraid

CRF is chronic renal failure, where the kidney just stops working. As
for how you get it, that's a mystery. That's what took my friend and
housemate DeeDee, too.

Amelia

Old June 2nd 04, 07:35 AM
Dan M

Amelia, I iz furry sad to heer ub dis. I iz purrin fur Samantha, dat da
fluid treetments duz not stress hur too much, dat she is as cumfurble as
possible, and dat hur hoomins will 'member da gud timez aftur she goes to da
Brij. Pleez tell yur bruffurs an sisfurs dat I is tinking ub all ub yoo.

Thank you for your concern, Rebecca. I will pass along your thoughts to
efurryone.

Pleez escuze mee fur botherin yoo wit a kwestion at a time like dis, but wut
is CRF?

Check out my reply to Dyna, just below.

Amelia

Old June 2nd 04, 03:34 PM
ChildFree23

My cousin Samantha (who lives with my Paw's brother) is very, very sick.
She has CRF, and her enzyme levels have risen dramatically. Her human is
giving her subcutaneous fluids, and this is helping quite a bit, but it
looks like her time on earth is very limited - could be a couple weeks,
could be three months.

Samantha is very much loved by her human and by my Paw and Meowmie, so
he is getting lots of love and attention. She is 15 years old, and has
had a very comfortable life. Still I would like to ask all of you to
purr for Samantha, that her remaining time might be comfortable, that
her humans will be able to deal with the loss when her time comes, and
that her eventual journey to the Bridge will be an easy one.

We is furry sorry to hear this, Amelia. We will commence purring
immediately.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

Old June 2nd 04, 05:09 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Oh my! We iz so sorry to heer dis turrible nooz. Ize purring purrs of
healing...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Good News! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 2 August 3rd 04 09:42 AM
Touchstone feline news (long) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 10 May 17th 04 12:34 AM
Good adoption news! Gizela Cat anecdotes 5 November 29th 03 05:59 PM
Good News! (OT) David Yehudah Cat anecdotes 10 September 1st 03 05:46 PM