Crane, Gaubster, PhilP

Old September 23rd 03, 03:46 PM
GAUBSTER2

BTW I highly recommend this film to EVERYONE. It is an important film
that should be seen by all. It raises a lot of questions that are left
to the viewer to ponder on and you will walk away from it changed.

Sorry, but the messenger kills it for me. Moore is another member of the Blame
America First crowd and I just think his personal conduct is despicable. I
won't be seeing any of his garbage, thank you.

Coming late to this, but I agree that every American should see this
film. But the problem is that the sheeple don't want to hear anything
that might even remotely upset their insipid existence. All they want
is a life filled with McDonald's, SquallMart and flag-waving.

-L.

Boy, aren't you an unhappy person! "insipid existence"?? What's your problem,
anyway?