Job Purrs Needed

Old June 11th 05, 07:50 PM
ChildFree23

Default Job Purrs Needed

Meowmie Debby lost her job yesfurday, at the community center.
The official reason given was that she couldn't multi-task in a
hectic environment. Meowmie Debby suspects it's really because
the fiscal year was coming to an end, and there just weren't
enough toonas to keep her. She's disappointed, but relieved that
a furry stressful time in herown life is over. On to bigger and
betterer things! She's getting a small severance package, and
will be keeping her insurance under COBRA -- at least for a while.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Old June 11th 05, 08:01 PM
Sylvia M.

Maybe figger that it reelee was a stressfull multi-multi tasking
in a very hectic environmrnt, and gud riddence to it.

We hope Antee Debby finds a gudgud job insted, after a
short rest.

Pitooonya and Antee Sylvia

ink.net...

Old June 11th 05, 08:19 PM

Hi, Kitty S, Capt M, & Lillian!
We are very sorry your mom lost her job. But she didn't reely, of
course. One of those iky people called "Boss" was being meen. Mom
thinks that is one of the requiements of being a boss is how mean a
hoomin can be.
We will do sum grate, grate purrs for her to find a really good, lots
of toonas, kind of job.
We don't know what kind of wurk yur mom likes to do, but we'll keep our
paws crossed!
Your friends, the Cooper Cats

Old June 11th 05, 09:20 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

ChildFree23 wrote:
Meowmie Debby lost her job yesfurday, at the community center. The
official reason given was that she couldn't multi-task in a hectic
environment. Meowmie Debby suspects it's really because the fiscal year
was coming to an end, and there just weren't enough toonas to keep her.
She's disappointed, but relieved that a furry stressful time in herown
life is over. On to bigger and betterer things! She's getting a small
severance package, and will be keeping her insurance under COBRA -- at
least for a while.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Oh, dear! Dere's way too much of dat going on - too many hoomins are
looking fur toona places. We'z will be purring our best for Meowmie
Debbie to find a gudgud toona place real soon.

Sammy
for his whole family
Old June 11th 05, 10:09 PM
W. Leong

Here are purrrrrrrrrrrs for your Meowmie.
My Meowmie lost her jobs twice in one year. So I know how it is like.
Be nice to her and cheer her up. My Meowmie was down for a long
time.

Rusty the liddle Tiger

Old June 12th 05, 05:57 AM
Miss Violette

big purrs for a new toona place, and grateful purrs that your house has
insurance and less stress, Miss Violette for her house

Old June 12th 05, 04:59 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:50:57 GMT, ChildFree23 wrote:

Meowmie Debby lost her job yesfurday, at the community center.
The official reason given was that she couldn't multi-task in a
hectic environment. Meowmie Debby suspects it's really because
the fiscal year was coming to an end, and there just weren't
enough toonas to keep her. She's disappointed, but relieved that
a furry stressful time in herown life is over. On to bigger and
betterer things! She's getting a small severance package, and
will be keeping her insurance under COBRA -- at least for a while.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

We will be purrink fur yew, Anti Debby!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/12/2005 11:58:46 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 13th 05, 12:03 AM
ChildFree23

Maybe figger that it reelee was a stressfull multi-multi tasking
in a very hectic environmrnt, and gud riddence to it.

We hope Antee Debby finds a gudgud job insted, after a
short rest.

Pitooonya and Antee Sylvia

Thank you, Pitoonya and Auntie Sylvia. I consider myself to be
pretty resilient. The same day I got fired (last Friday), I was
already going through the help-wanted ads and sending out
resumes. GranMeowmie is determined to get me up sometime before
noon every day and put me to work (doing something other than
playing on the computer or working on one of my many first novels).

Debby
Old June 13th 05, 12:08 AM
ChildFree23

Hi, Kitty S, Capt M, & Lillian!
We are very sorry your mom lost her job. But she didn't reely, of
course. One of those iky people called "Boss" was being meen. Mom
thinks that is one of the requiements of being a boss is how mean a
hoomin can be.
We will do sum grate, grate purrs for her to find a really good, lots
of toonas, kind of job.
We don't know what kind of wurk yur mom likes to do, but we'll keep our
paws crossed!
Your friends, the Cooper Cats

Thank you, Cooper Cats. It was a difficult situation, and I'm
glad it's over. It's been a learning experience. It was so
stressful, I was on the verge of quitting.

Debby
Old June 13th 05, 12:16 AM
ChildFree23

Meowmie Debby lost her job yesfurday, at the community center. The
official reason given was that she couldn't multi-task in a hectic
environment. Meowmie Debby suspects it's really because the fiscal
year was coming to an end, and there just weren't enough toonas to
keep her. She's disappointed, but relieved that a furry stressful
time in herown life is over. On to bigger and betterer things! She's
getting a small severance package, and will be keeping her insurance
under COBRA -- at least for a while.

Oh, dear! Dere's way too much of dat going on - too many hoomins are
looking fur toona places. We'z will be purring our best for Meowmie
Debbie to find a gudgud toona place real soon.

Thanks, Sammy. [skritchskritchskritchunderthechin]

Does your paw have any recommendations for an out-of-work
secretary who wants to try to get into the tech field? I'll be
happy to send him my resume for evaluation.

Debby