Where leadership?

Old July 25th 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Where leadership?

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Adam wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:
We're here. We've been monitoring the situation in rpcc
telepathically.

LIAR! I ask abowt CTC here, I send email, no reply. I ask where
leadership, no reply. You just not here!

Fatcat warned dis cud happen if purresident & chief justicat fm
same
howse. Dis time she wuz rite.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Of course we're not lying. We just had a lot of problems getting
our human to open our newsreader so we could come here. Our
telepathic interface isn't very good at opening software.

Chester and Clarence

shimmer, shimmer, shimmer...Out stepz a kittee inna tuxeedo
HissPitt! Shame on yu, Hoomin!
See whut yu did?
Yu ar a badbad sekkerterry!
Iffin yoo an Yahoo weer doin yur job, L.L. wud nottid haff tu coo
attawl!
HissPitt at yu!
Tuxeedo kitty wynkz at Chester and Clarence and klymez bak int
teleporter...
shimmer, shimmer, shimmer~~~

There!
I'm glad thatz solvt!

Jan looks at the tuxedo kitty and wonders what she did wrong and why
the cat is trying to scare her.

Wewll Anti Jan...itz diz way....Chester and Clarence habint bin heer
kuz summyheow yu haz nottid pozted rezently, purrhappz kuz ov Yahoo, hu
effurr daat iz.
An dat upsetted L.L. kuz muzta mizt yuuz an hur felted 'bandond. Datz
wy hur tookt charge, ur tryd tu.
It seemt dat tho lojikul an sumwhut reezonibbel, dat upsetted meny uddur
kitteez in da community.
I offered tu hizzpitt on aneewun huu kawzt purroblemz. Wewll, Anti Jan,
I figgert dat purrhapz Yu, az sekkerterry tu Chester an Clarence, were
sumwatt rezponztubbel. Chester an Clarence sed it wud be hookay tu
hizzpitt attid yu furr not poztink.........so I did.

I thot that hissing att and blaymink uh uh hoomin juzt mite solve da
purroblem whut whuz bekummink a purroblem fur da kommunity. (Juzt luuk
at da twu poztz uhbuv myne.)

Seeee?

Did I reeeelleeee skayer yu Anti Jan?
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee, not reeeleeee uh furrroshuz kittee

Old July 26th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:
[...]

You didn't scare me at all. Hisspitting cats aren't scary to humans!

I'm not in charge of Chester and Clarence posting things here. They do
it all themselves through their telepathic interface. All I do is turn
on the computer.

Jan
Old July 26th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

In article ,
says...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

gently shreddificated... hey, speaking of AWOL kitties, where's
GT???!!

[...]

Hokay... sew by DAT lawjik, sinze dey haffint postid inna SUCH a
longlonglonglong tyme, WY haffint YU terned on der 'pooter???!!

HMMMM?????!!!

--- Onyx, furry upsettid dat hoomanz wanna blaym USSEZ kitteez fur
effurryfing, it seemz...

--
"Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." --- Kahlil Gibran
Old July 26th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Cory wrote:
In article ,
says...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

[...]

I have turned on my computer that they use, every day. They're claiming
that they can't open the software but that's open every day too. I use
SeaMonkey and it's a browser and newsreader.

Jan
Old July 26th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Cory wrote:
In article ,
says...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

[...]

Den wy habint day pozted, ur at leezt lurkt tu see whutz bin goin on?
--
Pitô.ônya, curiouser an moor curiouser

Old July 26th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Cory wrote:
In article ,
says...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

[...]

I don't know. They said they've been doing it telepathically.

Jan
Old July 26th 08, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pitô.ônya
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Cory wrote:
In article ,
says...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

[...]

Day hab bin TWYink, buttid effurrdentullee nottid sukzeedink,
wuddunt yu say? It seemz lyke da See Munkey kin browz an reed,
but Chester and Clarence nead yur hewlp to inturface, juzt lyke I du.
Wiffowt Meowmee, I kaynt interface, an effin tho I wyggul mine wizkurz,
da mozt I kin du iz twy yu moof mine Meowmeez fingurz offur da keebord.

Anti Jan... purrrr, purrrr kudint yu, shudint yu, wudint yu hewlp
Clarence and Chester by toonink intu dere telepathik messigez,
an moofing yur fingurz offur da keebord fur dem moor offin, lyke
summeytymez mooor? Purrrrleeeeeze????????
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 26th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Well Pitoonya, I don't know what's going on because Chester and Clarence
tell me that their telepathic interface works really good to capture
their thoughts and send them out over the internet. Do you have any
idea what the problem is?

Jan
Old July 26th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Well Pitoonya, I don't know what's going on because Chester and
Clarence tell me that their telepathic interface works really good to
capture their thoughts and send them out over the internet. Do you
have any idea what the problem is?

Jan

Hav dey lozt uh whizkur?
Dat mite 'splayne it, ya kno...
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 26th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pitô.ônya

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Well Pitoonya, I don't know what's going on because Chester and
Clarence tell me that their telepathic interface works really good to
capture their thoughts and send them out over the internet. Do you
have any idea what the problem is?

Jan

Hav dey lozt uh whizkur?
Dat mite 'splayne it, ya kno...
--
Pitô.ônya

Awll soo, it seemz dat:
The problem theye're having isn't moving yur fingers on the keyboard,
it's
that theer telepathic interface, that thay put in the keyboard and works
better than the keyboard to do most of what thay want, won't open the
newsreader in SeaMonkey and won't open rpcc in google groups. All yu
needs to do, Anti Jan, is open the software for dem and everything will
woik right
for dem. That's what Chester and Clarence ar having teknolojikul
problems with.

P2ña AKA Sweetee taykez uh deep breff, howpink dat diz getz solft b-4
da 'lekshun!