Advice Please: Stray Kitten

Old August 8th 07, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mariib via CatKB.com

Default Darren Harris of Staten Island, CAt Lover? NY Advice Please: Stray Kitten - some shelters for you to check

Searcher7 wrote:
And they can at the same time see what a retarded piece of garbge
"Nancy Carter Moore" is.

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]

Candace

Oh, and in case I didn't say it before, **** you.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Great response........ if you feel strongly you did the right thing, then why
are you back here a couple months later trying so hard to justify your
actions? What's the point? You came to this newsgroup with a problem early
Monday morning May 28 & there were many responses all were telling you the
same thing but you didn't follow the suggestions. Your first couple posts on
what happened & what you did or didn't do stand for themselves, & it's all
over & done with now.
M.

Old August 8th 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 7, 4:00 am, Searcher7 wrote:
On Aug 6, 9:25 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

And they can at the same time see what a retarded piece of garbge
"Nancy Carter Moore" is.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Gee, Darren, that's some fine investigation you did there. Let's
dredge all kinds of old news up again for you newbies.

Yes, let's just do that, Sexy Soxy, you little minx you. ;oD

Old August 9th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Searcher7

On Aug 8, 10:52 am, "mariib via CatKB.com" u22469@uwe wrote:
Searcher7 wrote:
And they can at the same time see what a retarded piece of garbge
"Nancy Carter Moore" is.

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]

Candace

Oh, and in case I didn't say it before, **** you.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Great response........ if you feel strongly you did the right thing, then why
are you back here a couple months later trying so hard to justify your
actions? What's the point? You came to this newsgroup with a problem early
Monday morning May 28 & there were many responses all were telling you the
same thing but you didn't follow the suggestions. Your first couple posts on
what happened & what you did or didn't do stand for themselves, & it's all
over & done with now.
M.

It's never over. And everything I wrote stand for themselves. Not just
the first couple of posts. As long as a jackass attacks me in any way,
I will respond.

And this is not about justifying my actions. This is about defending
myself against those who don't know what my actions were, since they
have obviously dismissed what I wrote.

When I'm chastised and verbally abused I will respond the way I feel
like responding.

And you are proving you are no different because like another poster
you accuse me of not following suggestions.

How do you know what suggestions I followed, since you also have

Old August 9th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

On Aug 8, 4:59 pm, Searcher7 wrote:

And you are proving you are no different because like another poster
you accuse me of not following suggestions.

How do you know what suggestions I followed, since you also have
obviously dismissed what I wrote?

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Yawn. We all hope the poor little kitty really was taken to a shelter
and adopted. And none of us give a rat's ass about you anymore.

Candace

Old August 9th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Searcher7

On Aug 8, 8:31 pm, Candace wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:59 pm, Searcher7 wrote:

And you are proving you are no different because like another poster
you accuse me of not following suggestions.

How do you know what suggestions I followed, since you also have
obviously dismissed what I wrote?

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Yawn. We all hope the poor little kitty really was taken to a shelter
and adopted. And none of us give a rat's ass about you anymore.

Candace

You must, since you keep posting.

And speaking of asses, you are no different than certain other
posters. You hang out here because you obviuosly have difficulty
dealing with human beings, and since cats are known to dismiss the
shortcomings of just about any jackass, this would obvioously be an
ideal group for you.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Old August 9th 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

On Aug 8, 6:10 pm, Searcher7 wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:31 pm, Candace wrote:

[...]

Thank you for the diagnosis. I'll go jump now, goodbye, cruel cat-
laden world.

Candace

P.S. Not that you would know cats, by any means, but I think you mean
*dogs* will dismiss the shortcomings of just about any jackass; cats
are a little more discriminating.

Old August 9th 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Searcher7

On Aug 8, 8:31 pm, Candace wrote:

[...]

are a little more discriminating.- Hide quoted text -

No, I didn't mean dogs...

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Old August 9th 07, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Searcher7 wrote:

It's never over.

Of course not. That guilt still tastes bitter, doesn't it? Nothing
dies easily.

And everything I wrote stand for themselves. Not just
the first couple of posts. As long as a jackass attacks me in any way,
I will respond.

And this is not about justifying my actions.

Of course it is. If it wasn't, you'd never have come back.

Do you really think anyone gives a **** about YOU?

When I'm chastised and verbally abused I will respond the way I feel
like responding.

And you are proving you are no different because like another poster
you accuse me of not following suggestions.

How do you know what suggestions I followed, since you also have
obviously dismissed what I wrote?

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

You are in *way* over your head, moron. You ****ed up, the kitten
died, you feel guilty. Live with it. And **** off.

Now crawl back under the rock from whence you came.

-L.

Old August 10th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Searcher7

Default Advice Please: Stray Kitten

On Aug 9, 8:01 am, "-L." wrote:
Searcher7 wrote:

It's never over.

Of course not. That guilt still tastes bitter, doesn't it? Nothing
dies easily.

I don't experience guilt. I could cut your throat and sleep well right
after. But that of course would only apply to those I dislike.

And everything I wrote stand for themselves. Not just
the first couple of posts. As long as a jackass attacks me in any way,
I will respond.

And this is not about justifying my actions.

Of course it is. If it wasn't, you'd never have come back.

Wrong again. I come back becuase I love addressing all the assholes
like you.

I really don't give a **** if anyone gives a ****.

When I'm chastised and verbally abused I will respond the way I feel
like responding.

And you are proving you are no different because like another poster
you accuse me of not following suggestions.

How do you know what suggestions I followed, since you also have
obviously dismissed what I wrote?

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

You are in *way* over your head, moron. You ****ed up, the kitten
died, you feel guilty. Live with it. And **** off.

Way over my head? What is that supposed to mean? Do you masterbate
when you say "the kitten died"? I bet you really get off on the whole
idea.(And it's funny, since you don't even believe there was a
kitten).

Now crawl back under the rock from whence you came.

I'm going no where. I'm sure there is enough room under your rock.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Old August 10th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Darren Harris of Staten Is. NY Says "I'LL CUT YOUR THROAT" Advice Please: Stray Kitten

On Aug 9, 8:03 pm, Searcher7 wrote:
On Aug 9, 8:01 am, "-L." wrote:

Searcher7 wrote:

It's never over.

Of course not. That guilt still tastes bitter, doesn't it? Nothing
dies easily.

I don't experience guilt. I could cut your throat and sleep well right
after. But that of course would only apply to those I dislike.

And here he is, one fat, ugly mother****er who is going down for
making threats online:

Here is the freak, Darren Harris of Staten Island, New York in full
color:

http://tinyurl.com/yuuq5a

Scrolllll down, he's the fat brown dickhead with the
halfwitted expression on his face.

Dude's a Pacman Champ. And a Double donkey Kong stud.

And he lets kittens die on the street.

It became known Monday morning that he's threatening people in a cat
group.

NYPD loves busting freaks like this fat black boy with his thumnail
penis hidden under rolls of fatty stretch marks.

LMAO