Pwitty an also Bootiful

Old April 1st 09, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Pwitty an also Bootiful

On Mar 31, 3:21*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy" ...
On Mar 29, 11:24 pm, "Mosey *=^..^="
wrote:

Harri, yer Paw duz rite gudgud stories. Sinse yer meomie isnt at hur
toona
plase innmore, I gess he hasta wurk xtra hours cuz himself luffs yoo
awl.
Him is a gudgud Pa tew yoo awl n a gud frend tew mine Meowmie tew. Yoo
uzed tew wive heer where I do, en Kent, Warshingtoona went he drived
dat
truck...I wish we had no'd yoo den. Yoo cood hab come offer n had some
nip
wiff usses, n pwayed n he n mine Ma n Pa cood hab bizited. Wen were yoo
heer? Wat yeer?

frend nosepoink
Mosey

Well, we din't zackly live dere, we just spended lots of time dere in a
drop yard. I fink dat was 2003-2004, but I'z not real sure.

Harri

Oh yeah, gnow I remumber dat, we wived inna horrible
pwase den *shuddder* I dunt effen wanna tawk bowt et.
I still git shivers frum finking bout et.
Mosey

Deer Mosey, in respwonz to yur pwebeeus kwesjink, mine Meowmie did
yooz da 'pooter az "Dustee" beecuz, i beeweev, stuf 'bout her gnoo
"dustbuster"..a pwastik ting dat howls an eetz durt. *Shee wikes dat
gnoo ting. *HOOminz. hmmpf. *iss she 'shaymed to haff mine own name on
hur poztz?

I dawot dat one MeOwy, n we hab a dustbuster tew n I hate et tew, n et dunt
wurk.

An Tutu aks wot ar da woes? *Welf dese ar tings makes yoo sad, wike to
wooz yur wuffed wunz, or dey getz sik an yoo fwetz bout dem. oR
haffing "dust" in yur hous, wike wen i fine nise dark pwayse, an
Meowmie sez fwetfully, "no no widdo kitty dont go in dere, itz fulla
"dust" an 'pyderz"

gnao da dutsbutder is heer. I do gnot wike dat sing. But itz gnot
aroun much..udderwise wud be beeg woe fur mE. MeOwy

Hey MeOwy
Dat dum dustbuster kan suck up doze pyderz n dust n den yer woes tew n den
yoo kan be happee. *Jest a thot.
Frend nosepoink
Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Dat iSs a thot to conzidr..an afdur dat wil distwoy da
dutsbutsder..butted itz az big az mine own self. hmmf. wilf haff to
getz a D*G to do it. MeOwy ^-,^ tinkin' sum thotz.