Oscar's diarrhea

Old June 15th 11, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default Oscar's diarrhea

Oscar, my little runt Siamese, age 11, has IBS. He's had it his whole life.
Usually, when it gets bad, TED puts him on steroids for about a month. But
this time, the 'roids aren't touching it. And it's pretty nasty stuff.
I've got my house on the market and I just pray that when I empty the litter
boxes right before leaving the house that Oscar doesn't go in there
afterwards with his 'colon blow'. He likes to teeter on the edge of the
boxes (and there's 3 to chose from) and then the poo goes on the floor
rather than in the box. I purchased 2 of the kind of litter boxes that have
'walls' around them, but when he uses those, he puts his rear end right at
the opening... and there it is on the floor again. I have cardboard under
all three boxes, and then I line the perimeter of each box with lunch sized
paper bags. They usually catch all of the poo and then I just pick them up,
fold them up and toss them. Sorry this is long winded!! My purpose of this
post is to ask for some 'solid poo prayers' to come soon!! I dropped off a
poo sample at the vets yesterday, so I'm waiting to hear what the next step
will be.

What's usually a five minute clean up in the litter box room is now a 20
minute ordeal. Oscar needs some poo prayers!! TIA!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old June 15th 11, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs and prayers are on the way.

--
Joy

Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary,
how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how
to combine them.
--Nathaniel Hawthorne

Old June 15th 11, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Oscar.
--
Adrian
Old June 16th 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

Poo purrs on the way. Also, you might want to consider the smell - it's a
huge factor in selling a house (the recommend either baking cookies or using
some vanilla scented candles for that subconscious ambience.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old June 16th 11, 09:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jun 16, 12:52*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
Poo purrs on the way. *Also, you might want to consider the smell - it's a
huge factor in selling a house (the recommend either baking cookies or using
some vanilla scented candles for that subconscious ambience.

By the sound of it if Oscar lets rip they'll need more than scented
candles!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs