Hondaruehs, here it is inside a message where it belongs, not in the header.

Old May 27th 05, 12:25 AM

Uhhh, OK, so what is the "proper" way to post spam, please educate me.

Mary, please share your knowledtge with me, what exactly is spam
because I have no idea at all.

Sorry to ask but I am so terribly stupid as Mary was nice enough to
point out.

What about everyone else who keeps changing the header back to the big
long header, did they get called names too? If not why not?

Old May 27th 05, 01:06 AM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...
Uhhh, OK, so what is the "proper" way to post spam, please educate me.

Mary, please share your knowledtge with me, what exactly is spam
because I have no idea at all.

Sorry to ask but I am so terribly stupid as Mary was nice enough to
point out.

What about everyone else who keeps changing the header back to the big
long header, did they get called names too? If not why not?

Do you think you could just leave it alone and post about cats? Just a
suggestion.

Old May 27th 05, 02:08 AM

No, answer my questions Miz Mary. You started the name calling you
psycho bitch drama queen and now you decide to "leave it alone" ****
you.

I was nothing but nice and appreciative to everyone here in the group,
you could have let me know what I was doing wrong in a nice way and I
would have respected that. But NO, you had to be a god damned **** hole
about it and jump right in with the name calling. Now you got more name
calling than you care for, too bad.

Your right, I don't even know what spam is, so tell me.

Tell me too what is the "proper way" to post spam.

Another question.....

Is it Mary (who is the pain in the ass) or is it every one else she is
arguing with??? Food for thought.

Old May 27th 05, 02:14 AM

Subject speaks for it self. Pitty it has so little to say.

Old May 27th 05, 02:29 AM
bigbadbarry

filth flarn filth

Hey hey hey!

You can't talk to her like that....

what's wrong the honey moon over?

take your medicine! and be done with it...

Old May 27th 05, 03:03 AM
Mary

wrote in message
ups.com...
No, answer my questions Miz Mary. You started the name calling you
psycho bitch drama queen and now you decide to "leave it alone" ****
you.

Did you know that if you actually post a snippet of the message to which
you are replying someone besides you might actually know who you are
talking to?

I was nothing but nice and appreciative to everyone here in the group,
you could have let me know what I was doing wrong in a nice way and I
would have respected that. But NO, you had to be a god damned **** hole
about it and jump right in with the name calling. Now you got more name
calling than you care for, too bad.

No I don't. I need more. Knock yourself out.

Your right, I don't even know what spam is, so tell me.

Tell me too what is the "proper way" to post spam.

Why do you want to post spam, asswipe?

Another question.....

Is it Mary (who is the pain in the ass) or is it every one else she is
arguing with??? Food for thought.

It's definitely me. All me. Where have you been?

Old May 27th 05, 03:04 AM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

Subject speaks for it self. Pitty it has so little to say.

Did you know that AOL is the most pussified ISP
on Earth? I figured it is safe to tell you now since you are
so ****ed off already. HTH.

Old May 27th 05, 03:08 AM

Now you got more name
calling than you care for, too bad.

No I don't. I need more. Knock yourself out.

Oh yeah? Your a big fat stupid head!

Old May 27th 05, 04:43 AM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

Now you got more name
calling than you care for, too bad.

No I don't. I need more. Knock yourself out.

Oh yeah? Your a big fat stupid head!

An' you are a POOPIE head. An' prolly your Mother
Dresses You Funny.