Lilith and family, are you guys evacuating for hurricane Wilma?

Old October 20th 05, 12:53 AM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Lilith and family, are you guys evacuating for hurricane Wilma?

Lilith mine luff, are you and your fambly getting ready to vacuate before
da hurricane hits? It sounds furry scary, and I'z furry worried about all
of you. In fact, I fink I better get mineown rescue gear togefur soz I can
help you guys.

Sammy
Old October 20th 05, 06:18 PM
PixieDust413

Oh, Sammy, that's so sweet of yourownselves! [purrpurrsmurglesmurgle]

GranMeowmie and the PawPaw are going out of town that weekend, and have
arranged for someone to look after Mrs. Nauna. Meowmie Debby is going
to be all alone, and won't be evacuating. You can teleport over and
help us kittiez take care of herownselves, if you like.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Chief Tabby In Residence
Official Document Examiner, Catmerica Police Department

Old October 20th 05, 06:43 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:18:21 -0700, PixieDust413 wrote:

Oh, Sammy, that's so sweet of yourownselves! [purrpurrsmurglesmurgle]

GranMeowmie and the PawPaw are going out of town that weekend, and have
arranged for someone to look after Mrs. Nauna. Meowmie Debby is going
to be all alone, and won't be evacuating. You can teleport over and
help us kittiez take care of herownselves, if you like.

[The teleporter sparkles, and out steps Samuel Kitten. He's wearing heavy
engineer boots on his hind paws and heavy leather gloves on his front
paws. He has a bright orange hardhat on his head, with a bright halogen
lamp mounted to the crest. A two-way radio is attached to a leather
harness with the microphone clipped to his collar. He has a hank of rope
attached to the other side of the harness, and he's pushing a cart loaded
with bottled water, tinned food, candles, toilet paper (for the humans),
cat litter, and matches. Prominent in the cart is a large stack of
chicken flavored Fancy Feast.]

I'z ready, mine luff! Want me to put plywood up over da windows?

Sammy
Old October 20th 05, 11:01 PM
ChildFree23

Lilith mine luff, are you and your fambly getting ready to vacuate before
da hurricane hits? It sounds furry scary, and I'z furry worried about all
of you. In fact, I fink I better get mineown rescue gear togefur soz I can
help you guys.

Sammy

Sammy, mine luff! [purrpurrsmurglesmurgle]

No, Meowmie Debby will not be 'vacuating fur the hurricane. She'll be
staying home with us cats. She may or may not have the day off work on
Monday. GranMeowmie and the PawPaw will be up on Mew Jersey for the
week. Want to 'port over to keep Meowmie Debby company?

Old October 23rd 05, 06:26 PM
ChildFree23

[...]

Oh yes! Please do! But don't put any plywood up over the patio
windows, as that's how Meowmie Debby lets the Captain in and out.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Chief Tabby In Residence

[Slightly stunned Meowmie takes the stack of Fancy Feast Green Label
Chicken and puts it away in the cabinet. "Any time you want some, just
ask," she said.]