Emergency Purrs needed

Old October 20th 03, 02:57 PM
lrulan

Good news, Pam. God bless you.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thank you for all your advice and support. The first good news is that I
found my car keys hidden in an odd place. So it's a relief to know he
doesn't have those, although I suspect he is the one that hid them. He
can't duplicate them without the code number that I have in my wallet. So
that is good news.

I will be moving in a week or so. That will be such a relief. I talked

a lawyer and plan to file for divorce after I get moved. It feels good to
have a plan and to be able to carry it out.

As I mentioned before, I now have a full time job that I like very much.

get benefits on Jan 1 and am very happy to finally be employed. As I got
it in the same industry where I am known, many old friends have been
stopping by to say hello.

Again I thank you all for everything. Your support and help have been
wonderful. I thank you, my son thanks you and the kitties are taking a

nap.

Be well

Hazel Az

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in message
How frightening!! Lucy and I are purring that you and your's stay
safe and get through this....Keep us posted and please, be very
careful. We don't want anything to happen to you!!!

Kim and Lucy

Old October 21st 03, 01:01 AM
Brenda

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
[...]

we'll continue to purr for you.
Brenda

Old October 21st 03, 04:24 AM
LOL

"Hazel Az" wrote in message link.net...
Thank you for all your advice and support. The first good news is that I
found my car keys hidden in an odd place. So it's a relief to know he
doesn't have those, although I suspect he is the one that hid them. He
can't duplicate them without the code number that I have in my wallet. So
that is good news.

I will be moving in a week or so. That will be such a relief. I talked to
a lawyer and plan to file for divorce after I get moved. It feels good to
have a plan and to be able to carry it out.

As I mentioned before, I now have a full time job that I like very much. I
get benefits on Jan 1 and am very happy to finally be employed. As I got
it in the same industry where I am known, many old friends have been
stopping by to say hello.

Again I thank you all for everything. Your support and help have been
wonderful. I thank you, my son thanks you and the kitties are taking a nap.

Be well

Hazel Az

We are still sending lots of purrs your way, and hoping everything
works out perfectly. Please take care of yourself.
------
Krista

Purrs and encourgement needed Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 20 October 8th 03 06:37 PM
prayers needed Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 09:30 AM
Purrs Needed - Banana has Pneumonia Arthur Shapiro Cat anecdotes 27 September 7th 03 07:19 PM
Uninterrupted purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 2 August 24th 03 06:57 AM