I wentz in da out

Old August 23rd 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I wentz in da out

Hi guyz, dis is Willow and I decidez ta goez in da outz dis day. I runn out
when da gramby letz Scooter outz. Da gramby aktually yellex at myownself.
Kan youownselves magine dat?
Firstz I splored da potted plantz dem, i seez dis big tree. I decidez ta
klime itself. Before I gets too high, sumphin grabbed myown neck and before
I knoz what is goinz on, I iz back in da houze. (It was 100 degreez out
today and that little hussy decides this is the day to go outside. I
looked for her a bit but couldn't find her. I called scooter over and told
her to find Willow. She did and before I knew it, she was by the front door
waiting for me with Willow in tow. Willow is still hissed but much cooler
than when she was out.

Old August 23rd 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:02:00 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hi guyz, dis is Willow and I decidez ta goez in da outz dis day. I runn out
when da gramby letz Scooter outz. Da gramby aktually yellex at myownself.
Kan youownselves magine dat?
Firstz I splored da potted plantz dem, i seez dis big tree. I decidez ta
klime itself. Before I gets too high, sumphin grabbed myown neck and before
I knoz what is goinz on, I iz back in da houze. (It was 100 degreez out
today and that little hussy decides this is the day to go outside. I
looked for her a bit but couldn't find her. I called scooter over and told
her to find Willow. She did and before I knew it, she was by the front door
waiting for me with Willow in tow. Willow is still hissed but much cooler
than when she was out.

You gots to be careful in da Out, Willow. Dere's some dangerous fings out
dere.

Sammy
who knows about dangerous things in the Out

Old August 23rd 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:02:00 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Hi guyz, dis is Willow and I decidez ta goez in da outz dis day. I runn out
when da gramby letz Scooter outz. Da gramby aktually yellex at myownself.
Kan youownselves magine dat?
Firstz I splored da potted plantz dem, i seez dis big tree. I decidez ta
klime itself. Before I gets too high, sumphin grabbed myown neck and before
I knoz what is goinz on, I iz back in da houze.

Explorrink is fun! My hoomin keeps me inside but I escapes. Here is
what you do. Stay 6 feets from the door and when it's open, SPRING!
Cinder

Old August 23rd 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 23, 12:02 am, "Granby" wrote:
Hi guyz, dis is Willow and I decidez ta goez in da outz dis day. I runn out
when da gramby letz Scooter outz. Da gramby aktually yellex at myownself.
Kan youownselves magine dat?
Firstz I splored da potted plantz dem, i seez dis big tree. I decidez ta
klime itself. Before I gets too high, sumphin grabbed myown neck and before
I knoz what is goinz on, I iz back in da houze. (It was 100 degreez out
today and that little hussy decides this is the day to go outside. I
looked for her a bit but couldn't find her. I called scooter over and told
her to find Willow. She did and before I knew it, she was by the front door
waiting for me with Willow in tow. Willow is still hissed but much cooler
than when she was out.

Dat is awful fing for d*g todo. R d*g wunna doo dat. Bear iz gud an
nod hep hoomins keep uz enslaved.

Missy, Hisser at Hoomins

Old August 24th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:02:00 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hi guyz, dis is Willow and I decidez ta goez in da outz dis day. I runn out
when da gramby letz Scooter outz. Da gramby aktually yellex at myownself.
Kan youownselves magine dat?
Firstz I splored da potted plantz dem, i seez dis big tree. I decidez ta
klime itself. Before I gets too high, sumphin grabbed myown neck and before
I knoz what is goinz on, I iz back in da houze. (It was 100 degreez out
today and that little hussy decides this is the day to go outside. I
looked for her a bit but couldn't find her. I called scooter over and told
her to find Willow. She did and before I knew it, she was by the front door
waiting for me with Willow in tow. Willow is still hissed but much cooler
than when she was out.

I'ze not dat brave an besides, I likes da IN - I jus luks attid da
Owt - I'fe neffur, neffur been dere....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/23/2007 8:38:04 PM
Old August 24th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna I duzint want yourown bootiful sef ta go inna owt, you juzt lukit furm
da winner you iz furfur tootoo purrcishush ta go inna owt wif alla da
dangerz, Tiger who knowz how bad da owt ta be

Old August 24th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hold it yousguyz. Dis iz O.T. anna I haz to tell yourselves bout where we
lives. It iz a small town dat haz a small faktoree that buildz special
piezes of farmz equipmentzs. Der is big trukis, forkliffs and such all da
timez moffing aroundz. If a kitten got in dat mez, it kud getted hurtz and
Scooter is too muchz of a Mom/D*G/Mom/Cat to letz dat happenez to any of
ussenz.
oups.com...

Old August 24th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:03:04 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hold it yousguyz. Dis iz O.T. anna I haz to tell yourselves bout where we
lives. It iz a small town dat haz a small faktoree that buildz special
piezes of farmz equipmentzs. Der is big trukis, forkliffs and such all da
timez moffing aroundz. If a kitten got in dat mez, it kud getted hurtz and
Scooter is too muchz of a Mom/D*G/Mom/Cat to letz dat happenez to any of
ussenz.

It sounds like Scooter takes very good care of you all.

Amelia
Old August 24th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Herselfz realli duz effen ifitz a pain in our buttz at timez. Herselfz
taught Willow notz ta open da dorz under da sink in da kitchen. Herself kan
openz effery door but dat onez. O.T. running up Scooters back and jumping
over her head! (I don't know how scooter learned that unless it was her
watching when the grand kids did it and them getting told no).
news