I gotz to road cat today!

Old August 21st 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I gotz to road cat today!

On Aug 18, 12:10 am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 11:56:32 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Dat sowenz wike lotza funn. I don fink I wud wike da harnuss butted I
wud try it iff it ment I cud see da OUT safelee an wak wif r d*g Bear
an da Uncl Bill.

An, ub corse, I wud wike effurybuddy two sea da byooty dat iz mee.

My deer, let an older girlcat giff you sum adbise. We iz bootiful
kitties, an mus make certain dat da hoomans aknowlege dis.

Simply order your hooman to buy you a silk brocade pillow so dat you
can rest on it (gold tassels wood be nyse), an den put it in won ov
dose Chineeze litters (awlso cawled Sedan Chairz) wile he carriez you
around in da Owt!

Dat way efurrybody can see yur bootifulness!

Welll, Mme. Anais, Iyam tryin diss. An hee isn refyoozin butte sew
furr nuffing haz happund. Butted hee DID seigh,

"Karry yoo aroun in a sedan chare? SHUUR I WILL."

Sew I will wait until hiz bak feelz gudder.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

"Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
Alfred Tennyson - "Ulysses"
Old August 21st 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:21:35 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Welll, Mme. Anais, Iyam tryin diss. An hee isn refyoozin butte sew
furr nuffing haz happund. Butted hee DID seigh,

"Karry yoo aroun in a sedan chare? SHUUR I WILL."

Sew I will wait until hiz bak feelz gudder.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Oh, dat mus meen "yes"! Hoomans are funny bowt saying fings! An don
forget da silk pillow!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/20/2008 11:35:37 PM
Old August 21st 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yezbudt u ken git hiz kredit kard and get da chair orderedz 4 when himself
getz better. Willow thinking this is a good idea.

Old August 21st 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 20, 11:59*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Yezbudt u ken git hiz kredit kard and get da chair orderedz 4 when himself
getz better. *Willow thinking this is a good idea.

I GOTTED da silkun pillow. I needz it four da POZIN vent in da
Catlympics. It iz byootiful blak pillow dat will set of myownselves
red cote. An wee will putted it in a seedan chare or in a widdle
waggun dat Bear cud pull. Bear wud wike to do dat.

Butted I am takin Uncl Bill's credit card in cas I need sumfin.

--
Sunrise da PRITTY wun

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...
[...]

Alfred Tennyson - "Ulysses"- Hide quoted text -

Old August 22nd 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^*.*.^=

Fangu Harri
I wil tell Paw tew git Meowmie sum uf dat drink. Hur saw a tee vee add dat
sayed et wuz posed tew be gudgud fur hoomins. Kan us kitties dwink et iffin
et iznt chocolate?
Mosey
Fangu Harri, I fot it wuz jus an xkuze for dem to drink dat godiva stuff
but, iffin u fink it iz klever, den it mus be so. O T looking at gramby
in a "I am sorry for doubting kind of look".
"Harri Roadcat" On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:55:15 -0500, Granby wrote:

Aktuallie, soybeanz iz what grows dat gramby and Auntie Soft make dat
healf
fudz drink outof. You knowz da Godiva Chocolate/caramel stufz with
chocolate soybean milk. "well, by the time we gotr around to drinking
that
Lee had it fugured that it was a health food drink and who was I to
disagree?"

Really? Well how do you like dat. A crop planted fur kitties that also
has
a hoomin use. Dat's actually clevererer den I thought hoomins was capable
of being. Who'd a funk it?

Harri

Old August 22nd 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Mosey =^*.*.^=" wrote:

Fangu Harri
I wil tell Paw tew git Meowmie sum uf dat drink. Hur saw a tee vee add dat
sayed et wuz posed tew be gudgud fur hoomins. Kan us kitties dwink et iffin
et iznt chocolate?

I believe it ought to be ok for kitties. In fact, it prolly should be
better den whole milk since it doesn't come from cowses.

Harri
Old August 22nd 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 21, 8:40*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
In article ,
*"Mosey * =^*.*.^=" wrote:

Fangu Harri
I wil tell Paw tew git Meowmie sum uf dat drink. Hur saw a tee vee add dat
sayed et wuz posed tew be gudgud fur hoomins. *Kan us kitties dwink et iffin
et iznt chocolate?

I believe it ought to be ok for kitties. In fact, it prolly should be
better den whole milk since it doesn't come from cowses.

Hey, cow-ladeez is furry gnise peepl. Da older kitteez in da barn wer
I useta wiv had fond memureez ub da cow-ladeez an wud tell storeez wen
wee wuz all restin. Da lass cow-lady in r barn wen too da big paschur
rite before I wuz bornd. Hur name wuz Annie an shee wuz furry, furry
old.

--
Wascal

Old August 22nd 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 06:28:33 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Hey, cow-ladeez is furry gnise peepl. Da older kitteez in da barn wer
I useta wiv had fond memureez ub da cow-ladeez an wud tell storeez wen
wee wuz all restin. Da lass cow-lady in r barn wen too da big paschur
rite before I wuz bornd. Hur name wuz Annie an shee wuz furry, furry
old.

One time when mine hoomins went to Wiscatsin to bisit wif Aunt Ginny I
followed dem secretly and got to meet some of da barn cats. Da barn cats
introduced me to some ob da cow ladeez, and dey was furry nice. But when I
drinked some ub dere milk it din't zactly agree wif mineown system. I gotz
to not drink much cowmilk unless I wants to spend lots of time in da
lidderbox.

Sammy
Old August 22nd 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 22, 9:32*am, Samuel Redcat wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 06:28:33 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Hey, cow-ladeez is furry gnise peepl. Da older kitteez in da barn wer
I useta wiv had fond memureez ub da cow-ladeez an wud tell storeez wen
wee wuz all restin. Da lass cow-lady in r barn wen too da big paschur
rite before I wuz bornd. Hur name wuz Annie an shee wuz furry, furry
old.

One time when mine hoomins went to Wiscatsin to bisit wif Aunt Ginny I
followed dem secretly and got to meet some of da barn cats. Da barn cats
introduced me to some ob da cow ladeez, and dey was furry nice. But when I
drinked some ub dere milk it din't zactly agree wif mineown system. I gotz
to not drink much cowmilk unless I wants to spend lots of time in da
lidderbox.

Ohh, I din gnow dat. Dat iz kwite differen. Jus beclaws dey iz gnice
duzen meen der milk iz gud fur ussez. I neffer haz milk. My fren
Sunrise getsez sum milk wen shee finiches da lass of Uncl Bill's
Oateemeel. Gnot much milk beclaws he eetz mos ub da oateemeel. An it
doo gnot hurted hur.

--
Wascal

Old August 22nd 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Ohh, I din gnow dat. Dat iz kwite differen. Jus beclaws dey iz gnice
duzen meen der milk iz gud fur ussez. I neffer haz milk. My fren
Sunrise getsez sum milk wen shee finiches da lass of Uncl Bill's
Oateemeel. Gnot much milk beclaws he eetz mos ub da oateemeel. An it
doo gnot hurted hur.

Yep, sum kitties can drink milk wifout any prollems. Like Tabifa
Fluffybutt - her can drink all da milk her wants wifout getting no
prollems.

Sammy