Aminul Plammet iz becum HORRIBUL

Old February 13th 09, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Miss Willow was Aminul Plammet iz becum HORRIBUL

Yes I wud. Willow pleased that he wants her approval.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
speakin of fashinz duz you wants see what i iz werin to tuna anna
Sundanzez winkin? MH
"Granby" wrote in message
Stayink home wud be gud butted u kud watch da faszhion channel, dat wud
be nize. Willow wishing Gramby had Cable of Satelite so she could do
that very thing.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Wen Uncl Bill goes out I ast him to weev Animul Plamet on da
tellyvishun. Den I ken wach it wen I ain doin nuffing reportant like
ruling da yoonivers or cleening mineown furz. Or seepin, ub korse.

Butted it has gotten violint an meen. Dey gotted animulz hurtin
hoominz an hoominz hurtin animals tootoo much. Dey DEW still show sum
fun fings butted it iz reelly not a nice tv place no mor.

Wut shud I tell Uncl Bill to put on wen he weebs in da morning? Mine
Ant Miki watches Oxigun a lot butted I don't gnow wut dey sho. Or
maybee I shud watch da cartooms dat da parruts wach downstares. Or
shud I mak him stay hom?

--
WooToo

Old February 13th 09, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Aminul Plammet iz becum HORRIBUL

dearest wife kittee, dey kant hep it ifin dey iz sooo noizeee, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:48:05 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Mmm. Fangyu, dat iz a gud idearment. It mite be da bess choyce. It wud
hep mee seep. I am onee gettin nine or ten owers a nite and haffin
trubl nappin mor den five or siks during da dey. An I YOOSTA bee sush
a gud sleeper. I rememfer wun yeer I jus sleept an sleept.

Seep iz furry impurrtant to a kitty! Likes yoo, I iz haffing trubble
seeping da whole day, cawze da hooman iz home AWL da time now, an
innerfeerink wif mine nappink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/12/2009 8:43:16 PM

Old February 13th 09, 10:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*porter twinklez... MH steps owt here i iz... he is wearing a white silk
tuxido wif read leather accents, a red leafur tie, anna kumberbun... I
figured diz wuld go wif what you iz wearin, MH, hopin he duzint embarris
hersef

Old February 13th 09, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow, for once in her catlife is totally speechless. Dat iz jus like
mine, da kolor matchez and efferything. She goes into the other room and
returns wearing her Dress? skirt and top, well whatever you call it.

Piglet walks in, looks t the two in front of her. Yu luke loffley, she
wipes away a tear.

Willow, go take off that outfit so it will still be fresh for tomorrow.
Matthew, you luke ferri hansome, Willow will meet you there early tomorow.

As Matthew gets back in the porter Piglet thinks, Bast help that boy/cat, he
is gonna haff hiz hans full and da Bridge forbit, he evven had leafgther on
dat suit! She returns to Grambys room to get herself ready for the
rehursull dinner. She had gone to Lwis last night to be sure he was ready
for ths big day.

Old February 14th 09, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i duzint thinnkz dey haz veri muc kontrol... anna juzt think you onli haz
one hoomin, i haz 2 of dem so dey haza nerfta talk when we iz tryinta nap...
anna den da ringy box needsta go alzo, Tiger
"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
dearest wife kittee, dey kant hep it ifin dey iz sooo noizeee, Tiger

Shur dem kan!!! Dem kin keep dere bigbigbig moufz SHUTTID an' nottid
moof arownd sew furryfurryfurry muchmuchmuch wen weez seepin'!!!

--- Onyx

Old February 15th 09, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i wuuld likta pologize fur da stupid hoomin, her furgetted diz, she iz
gettin furgetful herownsef, Tiger, HRMPH
"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
i duzint thinnkz dey haz veri muc kontrol... anna juzt think you onli haz
one hoomin, i haz 2 of dem so dey haza nerfta talk when we iz tryinta
nap...
anna den da ringy box needsta go alzo, Tiger

Onyx has two humans at his house, Tiger... his Grandmeowmie and his
Grandpaw. He hasn't lived with me since the late 90's, so yes, he knows
EXACTLY what you're referring to. ;-)

--- Unca Cory