its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryinta mofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger, disgruntled,

Old February 21st 09, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryintamofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger,disgruntled,

I harked up sum dry fudz ugin diz mornin...
Mosey

U memfur HKC?

Louise, Prez.

Gnot yet. I gess I qwalifye?
Mosey

U in!

L.

Old February 21st 09, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Pa gotted me sum uther dwy fudz dat mite not mayke me hurk. Et hurts mine
froat wen I hurk cuz I dont got 3 uff mine fangz.
Mosey, lurning

Old February 21st 09, 08:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

OEJ iz missin sum fangz alzo butted i thinkz hersef hurkezta getted
diffurint fudz, sumtimez it wurkez... Hey LL iz OEJ a registered memffur,
ifin her izunt her shulld, be Tiger

Old February 22nd 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Da noo dry fudz Pa gotted me dint make me hurk...anna I wike et. It iz
Friskies Indoor kibbles
I ulso wike Meow Mix Indoor kibbles anna I split 2 tins uf gooshy fuds wif
my brofer n sifterz effer day. One inna morning n one at nite. It HAZ tew
be da beef inna morning anna chickum at nite. I dint hurk tewday..yaaaay.
Me n Pookie gotted inna big hissspit fite dis morning, wen Ma n Pa were
tryin tew sleep anna gnow weer umkay.
Mosey

Old February 22nd 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

none of uses getz gushi fudz onna reglur basis, owrz ted duzint wantz OEJ ta
hafit, anna Tiger wunt eatta wet CD, butted onna day owrz klawz getz klipped
we getz kanned sardinez,*whick by da way, Chester anna TV iz wel onna way ta
figurin owt howta pop da top* Tiger, hopeful

Old February 27th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I nebber hadd a sardine cuz meomie n pa dunt wike em.
Mosey

Old February 28th 09, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

furri kan eatz dem, soft sayz her wuld hafta be realli realli hungri ta eatz
dem, butted we getted a wunnerful bargin kuz da wally wuz diskuntinuin diz
here size, so instead of .68 centz for a 4 oz kan furri onli paid .16 centz
for da kan, sinze we likez dem itz now our klaw klippin day treet, Trudi

Old February 28th 09, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da Gramby iz alwayz tryink to fatten up Willow, I finkz dat big bodddle
brush tail iz hollow, she heard Soft talkink bout sardeenz. She gotted
willow some and herself lovez dem. U shud see gramby feedink dem to her and
rinklink her noze at da same times. Piglet ROTF at the thought!

Hey Piglet, maybe diz is why Willow sleepz in da emptiee fish tank. Gramby
bout rocks and iz gonna startz fixink it togetfer. I kant wait til da first
time dere iz water and Willow jumps in dere. O T knowing he shouldn't laugh
but can't help it.

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

Trooder kittee in owrown patio! Rebecca Cat community 14 October 13th 08 12:17 AM
Patio JO: the date is set Stormmee Cat anecdotes 7 October 22nd 07 01:14 AM
patio JO: the new slave Stormmee Cat anecdotes 6 October 10th 07 01:36 PM
Patio JO Stormmee Cat anecdotes 6 October 2nd 07 09:13 AM
Hay! Mine offise moofed agin! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 15 February 17th 07 09:46 AM