Pwitty an also Bootiful

Old March 29th 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Pwitty an also Bootiful

iam pwitty ANd byootiful!

DaTs furry gud, huh! an i gno dis beecuz da Meowmie tol' me AN wote
it inna pome wile wee wuz sittink atta taybul inna sunshyne tooday.

Dis wot shee wote ober da kwazwurd puzzl:

yoo my kitty
yoo so pwitty
and so berry beeyootiful.

fur so silkee
voice so sweet an
eyes so big an soulful.

wen yoo come to me so dat
our nozes dey wil meet..
yoo tread da floor wif dainty pawz,
an scatter woes before your feet.

MeOwy, pwitty kitty hoo makes da hoomins happi.~{^-"-^}

Old March 29th 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

MeOwy, pwitty kitty hoo makes da hoomins happi.~{^-"-^}

Dats a nice poem! It sounz like youz gotted your hoomin well trained.
Mineown hoomins NEFUR write poems bout usses.

Harri

Old March 29th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

MeOwy wrote:

iam pwitty ANd byootiful!

DaTs furry gud, huh! an i gno dis beecuz da Meowmie tol' me AN wote
it inna pome wile wee wuz sittink atta taybul inna sunshyne tooday.

Dis wot shee wote ober da kwazwurd puzzl:

yoo my kitty
yoo so pwitty
and so berry beeyootiful.

fur so silkee
voice so sweet an
eyes so big an soulful.

wen yoo come to me so dat
our nozes dey wil meet..
yoo tread da floor wif dainty pawz,
an scatter woes before your feet.

MeOwy, pwitty kitty hoo makes da hoomins happi.~{^-"-^}

That's a lovely pome!

--
Peace,
Fred
Old March 29th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

iam pwitty ANd byootiful!

DaTs furry gud, huh! an i gno dis beecuz da Meowmie tol' me AN wote
it inna pome wile wee wuz sittink atta taybul inna sunshyne tooday.

Dis wot shee wote ober da kwazwurd puzzl:

yoo my kitty
yoo so pwitty
and so berry beeyootiful.

fur so silkee
voice so sweet an
eyes so big an soulful.

wen yoo come to me so dat
our nozes dey wil meet..
yoo tread da floor wif dainty pawz,
an scatter woes before your feet.

MeOwy, pwitty kitty hoo makes da hoomins happi.~{^-"-^}

Yoo r pritty n bootiful, I seen yer pixture n yoo hab a nise
meowmie tew rite a pome ab0wt yoo. I am gwad tew hab yoo az mine frend
Stay happee.
Mosey

Old March 29th 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

apawz fron here too. Harries paw writez gud storiez and ventures and dem iz
ferri gud. O T missing Harri
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Appawz! Appawz!

Rebecca

Old March 29th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Pwitty an also Bootiful OT

Hi Bekky, gud tu see ya. Heowz yur brudder?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Appawz! Appawz!

Rebecca

Old March 29th 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

An yur mudder, ovkorze.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hi Bekky, gud tu see ya. Heowz yur brudder?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Appawz! Appawz!

Rebecca

Old March 29th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:09:13 -0500, Granby wrote:

apawz fron here too. Harries paw writez gud storiez and ventures and
dem iz ferri gud. O T missing Harri

I'z here, OT! Mine Paw haz been workin lotz of hourz at hims toona place.
Him is usin dat as a excuse to not post fur usses!

Harri