Pwitty an also Bootiful

Old March 29th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Pwitty an also Bootiful

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 12:17:03 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

yoo my kitty
yoo so pwitty
and so berry beeyootiful.

fur so silkee
voice so sweet an
eyes so big an soulful.

wen yoo come to me so dat
our nozes dey wil meet..
yoo tread da floor wif dainty pawz,
an scatter woes before your feet.

MeOwy, pwitty kitty hoo makes da hoomins happi.~{^-"-^}

Datz a furry tuchink poem!I likes it a lot!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/29/2009 6:54:06 PM
Old March 30th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

MeOwy wrote:
iam pwitty ANd byootiful!

DaTs furry gud, huh! an i gno dis beecuz da Meowmie tol' me AN wote
it inna pome wile wee wuz sittink atta taybul inna sunshyne tooday.

Dis wot shee wote ober da kwazwurd puzzl:

yoo my kitty
yoo so pwitty
and so berry beeyootiful.

fur so silkee
voice so sweet an
eyes so big an soulful.

wen yoo come to me so dat
our nozes dey wil meet..
yoo tread da floor wif dainty pawz,
an scatter woes before your feet.

MeOwy, pwitty kitty hoo makes da hoomins happi.~{^-"-^}

Wunrin: wat ar the woes you scatr? TuTu
Old March 30th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

apawz fron here too. Harries paw writez gud storiez and ventures and
dem iz ferri gud. O T missing Harri

I'z here, OT! Mine Paw haz been workin lotz of hourz at hims toona place.
Him is usin dat as a excuse to not post fur usses!

Harri

Harri, yer Paw duz rite gudgud stories. Sinse yer meomie isnt at hur toona
plase innmore, I gess he hasta wurk xtra hours cuz himself luffs yoo awl.
Him is a gudgud Pa tew yoo awl n a gud frend tew mine Meowmie tew. Yoo
uzed tew wive heer where I do, en Kent, Warshingtoona went he drived dat
truck...I wish we had no'd yoo den. Yoo cood hab come offer n had some nip
wiff usses, n pwayed n he n mine Ma n Pa cood hab bizited. Wen were yoo
heer? Wat yeer?

frend nosepoink
Mosey

Old March 30th 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Harri, yer Paw duz rite gudgud stories. Sinse yer meomie isnt at hur toona
plase innmore, I gess he hasta wurk xtra hours cuz himself luffs yoo awl.
Him is a gudgud Pa tew yoo awl n a gud frend tew mine Meowmie tew. Yoo
uzed tew wive heer where I do, en Kent, Warshingtoona went he drived dat
truck...I wish we had no'd yoo den. Yoo cood hab come offer n had some nip
wiff usses, n pwayed n he n mine Ma n Pa cood hab bizited. Wen were yoo
heer? Wat yeer?

frend nosepoink
Mosey

Well, we din't zackly live dere, we just spended lots of time dere in a
drop yard. I fink dat was 2003-2004, but I'z not real sure.

Harri
Old March 30th 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Pwitty an also Bootiful OT

Ize finefine, Sweetee. Iz yoo reddy to go bak to da krooz? I fingk dey iz
gittin reddy to serv brekfist.

Sundance, always ready for food

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hi Bekky, gud tu see ya. Heowz yur brudder?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Appawz! Appawz!

Rebecca

Old March 30th 09, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Sheze doin az well az kan be aspektid. Da plase whare da TED kuttid her
still bovverz her sum, but itz gittin betterer.

Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
An yur mudder, ovkorze.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hi Bekky, gud tu see ya. Heowz yur brudder?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Appawz! Appawz!

Rebecca

Old March 30th 09, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Harri, yer Paw duz rite gudgud stories. Sinse yer meomie isnt at hur
toona
plase innmore, I gess he hasta wurk xtra hours cuz himself luffs yoo awl.
Him is a gudgud Pa tew yoo awl n a gud frend tew mine Meowmie tew. Yoo
uzed tew wive heer where I do, en Kent, Warshingtoona went he drived dat
truck...I wish we had no'd yoo den. Yoo cood hab come offer n had some
nip
wiff usses, n pwayed n he n mine Ma n Pa cood hab bizited. Wen were yoo
heer? Wat yeer?

frend nosepoink
Mosey

Well, we din't zackly live dere, we just spended lots of time dere in a
drop yard. I fink dat was 2003-2004, but I'z not real sure.

Harri

Oh yeah, gnow I remumber dat, we wived inna horrible
pwase den *shuddder* I dunt effen wanna tawk bowt et.
I still git shivers frum finking bout et.
Mosey

Old March 30th 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 29, 11:24*pm, "Mosey =^..^="

[...]

Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Deer Mosey, in respwonz to yur pwebeeus kwesjink, mine Meowmie did
yooz da 'pooter az "Dustee" beecuz, i beeweev, stuf 'bout her gnoo
"dustbuster"..a pwastik ting dat howls an eetz durt. Shee wikes dat
gnoo ting. HOOminz. hmmpf. iss she 'shaymed to haff mine own name on
hur poztz?

An Tutu aks wot ar da woes? Welf dese ar tings makes yoo sad, wike to
wooz yur wuffed wunz, or dey getz sik an yoo fwetz bout dem. oR
haffing "dust" in yur hous, wike wen i fine nise dark pwayse, an
Meowmie sez fwetfully, "no no widdo kitty dont go in dere, itz fulla
"dust" an 'pyderz"

gnao da dutsbutder is heer. I do gnot wike dat sing. But itz gnot
aroun much..udderwise wud be beeg woe fur mE. MeOwy
Old March 31st 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

I wyll meet ya dere, I ordurt furr yu, tuu.
[dummeowmee pozted mine reeply in da rong tred,
wudunt ya kno...[syyy]
--
Pitô.ônya
"Sundance" wrote in message
Ize finefine, Sweetee. Iz yoo reddy to go bak to da krooz? I fingk
dey iz gittin reddy to serv brekfist.

Sundance, always ready for food

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hi Bekky, gud tu see ya. Heowz yur brudder?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Appawz! Appawz!

Rebecca

Old March 31st 09, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"MeOwy" ...
On Mar 29, 11:24 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:
[...]

I dawot dat one MeOwy, n we hab a dustbuster tew n I hate et tew, n et dunt
wurk.

An Tutu aks wot ar da woes? Welf dese ar tings makes yoo sad, wike to
wooz yur wuffed wunz, or dey getz sik an yoo fwetz bout dem. oR
haffing "dust" in yur hous, wike wen i fine nise dark pwayse, an
Meowmie sez fwetfully, "no no widdo kitty dont go in dere, itz fulla
"dust" an 'pyderz"

gnao da dutsbutder is heer. I do gnot wike dat sing. But itz gnot
aroun much..udderwise wud be beeg woe fur mE. MeOwy

Hey MeOwy
Dat dum dustbuster kan suck up doze pyderz n dust n den yer woes tew n den
yoo kan be happee. Jest a thot.
Frend nosepoink
Mosey