Purrs for Sassy A. D*G

Old May 18th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Purrs for Sassy A. D*G

Hello, This Lewi D. Cat. We have known for 2 days there was something wrong
with sassy but we don't have emergency TED'S here. She went to the Ted this
morning and it doesn't look good. She may have had a stroke of some sort.
She has lost control of her.....well, she messes on the floor. The man has
to help her on the steps. He went out and built a ramp this afternoon so
she can manage.

They did tests and stole a lot of blood. Please purr for her. She is my
hearing help dog and I would be lost without her. Lewi in tears, yes,
boycats do cry!

Old May 18th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Granby wrote:
Hello, This Lewi D. Cat. We have known for 2 days there was something wrong
with sassy but we don't have emergency TED'S here. She went to the Ted this
morning and it doesn't look good.

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise

Old May 18th 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

They did tests and stole a lot of blood. Please purr for her. She is
my hearing help dog and I would be lost without her. Lewi in tears,
yes, boycats do cry!

We are all sending our best, strongest purrs for Sassy dog!

Amelia
Old May 19th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 18 May 2009 16:45:11 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Hello, This Lewi D. Cat. We have known for 2 days there was something wrong
with sassy

I iz sorry to reed ob dis and is sendink mine
heelink purrs.
Purrrrrrrr.....................................

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/18/2009 8:13:27 PM

Old May 19th 09, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Old May 19th 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby wented down da road tobisit Sadie and her iz fellink a liddle bedder
diz nite. Gramby said when herselfz hugged Sadie he didn git gud vibez.
Duz dat meanz sumphin, I hopez not. Piglet thanking u all for your purrs
and prayers.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On May 18, 5:45 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hello, This Lewi D. Cat. We have known for 2 days there was something
wrong
with sassy but we don't have emergency TED'S here. She went to the Ted
this
morning and it doesn't look good. She may have had a stroke of some sort.
She has lost control of her.....well, she messes on the floor. The man has
to help her on the steps. He went out and built a ramp this afternoon so
she can manage.

They did tests and stole a lot of blood. Please purr for her. She is my
hearing help dog and I would be lost without her. Lewi in tears, yes,
boycats do cry!

Many, many purrs from here and all the best wishes and hopes. Bear is
looking westward with concern in his big d*g eyes.

--
Will in New Haven

Old May 19th 09, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`[_2_]

Hello, This Lewi D. Cat. We have known for 2 days there was something
wrong
with sassy but we don't have emergency TED'S here. She went to the Ted
this morning and it doesn't look good. She may have had a stroke of some
sort. She has lost control of her.....well, she messes on the floor. The
man has to help her on the steps. He went out and built a ramp this
afternoon so she can manage.

They did tests and stole a lot of blood. Please purr for her. She is my
hearing help dog and I would be lost without her. Lewi in tears, yes,
boycats do cry!

Ohhh nooooo Lew D Cat. Poor Sassy D*g. Purrs and prayers fur herself tew
be bedder. Da man wuz nise tew bild a ramp fur herownself.
Her poor hoomins
Yew iz rite, Lewie, boycats do cry.
We wuffs yoo, Sassy D*g.
Mosey