Purrs for Sassy A. D*G

Old May 19th 09, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Purrs for Sassy A. D*G

Granby wrote:

Hello, This Lewi D. Cat. We have known for 2 days there was
something wrong
with sassy but we don't have emergency TED'S here. She went to the
Ted this
morning and it doesn't look good. She may have had a stroke of some
sort.
She has lost control of her.....well, she messes on the floor. The
man has
to help her on the steps. He went out and built a ramp this
afternoon so she can manage.

They did tests and stole a lot of blood. Please purr for her. She
is my
hearing help dog and I would be lost without her. Lewi in tears,
yes, boycats do cry!

Purrrz fur our poor Sassy dog. This doesn't look gudgud at all an I
am hoping that maybe it's sumthing simply masquerading as a serious
problem, but regardless, purrrrszzszszz fur Sassy.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old May 19th 09, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

PURRZ, purrs, Purrs, purrz fur Sassy D*g

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old May 19th 09, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I in raporting bout Sassy kauze Lewi iz sleepink.

Herself iz bedder diz day. He effen forgotted and went up da stepz ta getz
bak in da houze. He had sum kind of a stroke dem figgerz.

Fangue u all for da purrzz, dem helped az uzual.

Old May 19th 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 19, 11:55*am, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna I in raporting bout Sassy kauze Lewi iz sleepink.

Herself iz bedder diz day. *He effen forgotted and went up da stepz ta getz
bak in da houze. *He had sum kind of a stroke dem figgerz.

Fangyu for dis report. Her is a heero an wee keep purring four
herself.

--
Maggy May, four hur House

Old May 19th 09, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

"Granby" wrote in message
Hello, This Lewi D. Cat. We have known for 2 days there was something
wrong with sassy but we don't have emergency TED'S here. She went to the
Ted this morning and it doesn't look good. She may have had a stroke of
some sort. She has lost control of her.....well, she messes on the floor.
The man has to help her on the steps. He went out and built a ramp this
afternoon so she can manage.

They did tests and stole a lot of blood. Please purr for her. She is my
hearing help dog and I would be lost without her. Lewi in tears, yes,
boycats do cry!

Hihi diz iz O T anna I in raporting bout Sassy kauze Lewi iz sleepink.

Herself iz bedder diz day. He effen forgotted and went up da stepz ta getz

bak in da houze. He had sum kind of a stroke dem figgerz.

Fangue u all for da purrzz, dem helped az uzual.

Mosey heer
I am sew gwad tew heer dat Sassy is bedder diz day. We r awl purring
laowdly for hur tew get more bedder.
I kan port over n keep yoo company n tawk tew Sassy n gib hur purrs n
healing nosepoinks iffen yoo wud wike me to do dat.
I hoap yoo r awl umkay aftur dat nazty storm. Mabbee dat gave hurself dat
stroke, et wuz jest a thot.
We coodnt sleep wast nite finking n purring for awl yoo n Unka Dans Kitties
n Anti Soft, n we want yoo awl tew be sayfe.

Yoo uzually pur yer ledderz [replyez] onna top. Hmm.
Thuh wind muzta bloo dem daown.
Luffs, n nosepoinks n PURRS for yer safetee.
Mosey for hiz famlee

Old May 20th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Purruppp!

We sendz purrz an waggaz.

Chuggz,
FF

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC), Mr. (Furry) Fred
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old May 20th 09, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Old May 20th 09, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Meow, Mr. Lewi!

Does Sassy D*g needs a Caretaking Kitty from the Catmerica Volunteer
Nurses Corps to teleport over and take care of herownselves?

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty

Old May 24th 09, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Granby wrote:
Hello, This Lewi D. Cat. We have known for 2 days there was something
wrong with sassy but we don't have emergency TED'S here. She went to the
Ted this morning and it doesn't look good. She may have had a stroke of
some sort. She has lost control of her.....well, she messes on the floor.
The man has to help her on the steps. He went out and built a ramp this
afternoon so she can manage.

They did tests and stole a lot of blood. Please purr for her. She is my
hearing help dog and I would be lost without her. Lewi in tears, yes,
boycats do cry!

Weez purrring for Sassy to heel. The 'puter had a nurvus brakedown an
did not wurk for a wile so hope dees lat purrs help. TTu
Old May 24th 09, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Herself wented bak to TED and seems ta be allz bedder now. Him said ta
watch her kloze wiff da heat dat iz now kommink aroun here.