My pictures

Old June 17th 09, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

Default My pictures

Finally, you can see pictures of Moi at
http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive...wse.aspx/Rusty

Rusty
Old June 17th 09, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:32:08 -0700, Rusty wrote:

Finally, you can see pictures of Moi at
http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive...wse.aspx/Rusty

Rusty

Anoffur handsome redcat! Dere is ackchooly quite a few of us on here.

Sammy
Old June 17th 09, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 17, 10:32*am, Rusty wrote:
Finally, you can see pictures of Moi athttp://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Rusty

Rusty

Doz ar GUD pikshoors. I see dat yoons wike bein in a WINNOW. I luv
mine winnow-lej beclaws it lets r nayboors see mine lyth red byooty.
Yoo luks reel hansum an kyoot. An yoons don' wuk a day ovur seben
yeers ole, like me. I'm gonna joyn mine fren Maggy May in a luffly sun-
puddle on da floor butted later I will sit in mine winnow-lej.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN
Old June 17th 09, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jun 17, 10:54*am, Samuel Redcat wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:32:08 -0700, Rusty wrote:
Finally, you can see pictures of Moi at
http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive...wse.aspx/Rusty

Rusty

Anoffur handsome redcat! Dere is ackchooly quite a few of us on here.

Sammy

Fangu. There used to be a Orange kat club back in the old rpc days.
I was a memfur and there were quite a few of us.
A neighbour told Meowmie he has never seen an redcat.
Don't know where he's been.

Rusty
Old June 17th 09, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jun 17, 11:00*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Doz ar GUD pikshoors. I see dat yoons wike bein in a WINNOW. I luv
mine winnow-lej beclaws it lets r nayboors see mine lyth red byooty.
Yoo luks reel hansum an kyoot. An yoons don' wuk a day ovur seben
yeers ole, like me. I'm gonna joyn mine fren Maggy May in a luffly sun-
puddle on da floor butted later I will sit in mine winnow-lej.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN

Fangu. I am losing fur on my ears as I get older. TED said its like
older human male
balding.
I love being on this window hammock to keep Meowmie company when she
is on the computer. But in the morning I am usually on the floor on my
scratching
pad in the living room where the sun comes in, watching Meowmie fix
breakfast.

Rusty

Old June 17th 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
Doz ar GUD pikshoors. I see dat yoons wike bein in a WINNOW. I luv
mine winnow-lej beclaws it lets r nayboors see mine lyth red byooty.
Yoo luks reel hansum an kyoot. An yoons don' wuk a day ovur seben
yeers ole, like me. I'm gonna joyn mine fren Maggy May in a luffly sun-
puddle on da floor butted later I will sit in mine winnow-lej.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN

Fangu. I am losing fur on my ears as I get older. TED said its like
older human male
balding.
I love being on this window hammock to keep Meowmie company when she
is on the computer. But in the morning I am usually on the floor on my
scratching
pad in the living room where the sun comes in, watching Meowmie fix
breakfast.

Dis morning, on my winnow lej, I wookd ouside an seed Bear, r d*g,
walking Uncl Bill. Den Bear's frens, Casper an Casper's mommy, wuz
der. An da d*ggies played. Kasper iz reel kyute. Hee gotted tight
curly wyte furs. Hee iz a kine calld by a nam I cant say beclaws da
firs part iz a bad wurd. Like "itch" an da las part iz like freezed.
An hee stan up on his bak legs an wave his widdle front paws. Sew
arorubble.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUn

Old June 17th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Rusty wrote:

Finally, you can see pictures of Moi at
http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive...wse.aspx/Rusty

Rusty

Yu'ze furry handsum, an luk furry comfy dere in yur windo.

Whut cullur ar yur eyez? It's kind ov hard to tell in da piktur
(mebbe bloo...mebbe aqwa...hmmm).

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old June 17th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:32:08 -0700 (PDT), Rusty
wrote:

Finally, you can see pictures of Moi at
http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive...wse.aspx/Rusty

Rusty

i like your furz!
beauty
Old June 18th 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jun 17, 6:10*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
Rusty wrote:
Finally, you can see pictures of Moi at
http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive...wse.aspx/Rusty

Rusty

Yu'ze furry handsum, an luk furry comfy dere in yur windo.

Whut cullur ar yur eyez? *It's kind ov hard to tell in da piktur
(mebbe bloo...mebbe aqwa...hmmm).

They are green. Meowmie said sometimes they look golden.
Maybe a reflection from my fur?

Rusty

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old June 18th 09, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:32:08 -0700 (PDT), Rusty's
nimble, little paws typed:

Finally, you can see pictures of Moi at
http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive...wse.aspx/Rusty

Rusty

Yoo iz a furry hansum redcat, an luk kwite
comfortable! Enjoy yur duckyburd!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/17/2009 8:13:18 PM

Pictures of BK Adrian A Cat anecdotes 0 December 1st 06 11:50 AM
Pictures of BK [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 December 1st 06 09:07 AM
Pictures of BK Marina Cat anecdotes 0 December 1st 06 06:42 AM
Sam pictures Ann Cat anecdotes 10 January 4th 05 05:55 AM
new cat pictures Mr Nangla Cat health & behaviour 6 January 17th 04 09:49 PM