Doink Well Attn: Maggie May

Old July 28th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Default Doink Well Attn: Maggie May

They are all so beautiful. Concatulashuns again and ... they are all so
beautiful!

Fred

MeOwy wrote:

Bucket bitties! I wuv yoor picshurs. Dere mommy Bella awmostid
disappeers unner hur own bitties!

MeOwy, wishin hurseowf hadda bittie..

On Jul 27, 11:06 am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Our kombined wate is bigger than our mother!!! We eat fudz and play.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old July 29th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 27, 2:06*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Our kombined wate is bigger than our mother!!! We eat fudz and play.

Da BUCKET biddies. falls over/thump

--
Maggie May

Old July 29th 09, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 28, 8:25*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz Piglet and dem iz so kute. *We gotted dere pikturez on da wall by da
puter.

Mine meowmie faynted beclaws da bitties iz so kute. Wee can faynt
wiffout hurting our ownselfs beclaws wee is so close to da groun
alreddy. I am giffing her a drink ub wadder.

--
Missy

Old July 29th 09, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I knowed dat waz why her pazzed out like dat. Dem iz jus tu kute. Piglet
looking at the bitties piktures again.

Old July 29th 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

what duz it luk like??? ifin we hhaz sumfin in diz large kittee infintori at
owrz howze you kno we willz send you one free of charge, Trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T, I iz glad we don liff klozer, Da Gramby luffz da one
named Cindy. He did like anofther one of dem but now it iz Cindy. Glad
dem iz far far awayz.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:21:02 -0400, Adam wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Our kombined wate is bigger than our mother!!! We eat fudz and play.

NE hav eer tuftz?

Iz 1 named aftur me?

Louise

no eer tufts butted one is named louise! i wants them to go away so i
can eet their fudz.
beauty

Old July 29th 09, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 29, 3:35*pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
you iz a veri catsiderate daughter, MH admiriling

Mine Meowmie is Maggie May an shee a WUNNERFUL mommy. She hug me an
kleen mee an tiss mee an summytims takes gnaps wiff me in sunny pools
on da rug. An shee purrs too mee. Ub KORSE I brings her wadder. holds
up a bowl Yooo wan sum?

--
Missy

Old July 29th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

why uez a drink wuuld be nize butted you makez sure your momcat haz al hrsef
wantz furzt, MH, likin a girlcat whut likez sunni poolz

Old July 29th 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Nooooo Nooooo we onle letz hersulf lukat dem iffin dem iz far awayz.
Piglet shuddering at the thought of having to train another kitty.

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Our kombined wate is bigger than our mother!!! We eat fudz and play.

NE hav eer tuftz?

Iz 1 named aftur me?

Louise

no eer tufts butted one is named louise! i wants them to go away so i
can eet their fudz.
beauty

ATTN: Mckenzie Kyla =^..^= Cat community 9 August 23rd 08 04:44 AM
Whutz doink, kittiez??? Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 7 April 28th 06 06:52 AM
Attn Liz Gracecat Cat anecdotes 22 May 22nd 04 02:36 PM
ATTN: LIZ! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 5 November 26th 03 10:03 PM
Attn Bev! B&C Update? Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 1 October 11th 03 01:01 AM