Doink Well Attn: Maggie May

Old July 31st 09, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Doink Well Attn: Maggie May

well ifin you changez yourown mind let uses know, Trudi, writin down da
partiklarz of the other seven
"Granby" wrote in message
Nooooo Nooooo we onle letz hersulf lukat dem iffin dem iz far awayz.
Piglet shuddering at the thought of having to train another kitty.
"Stormmmee" wrote in message
what duz it luk like??? ifin we hhaz sumfin in diz large kittee infintori
at owrz howze you kno we willz send you one free of charge, Trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T, I iz glad we don liff klozer, Da Gramby luffz da one
named Cindy. He did like anofther one of dem but now it iz Cindy. Glad
dem iz far far awayz.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:21:02 -0400, Adam wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Our kombined wate is bigger than our mother!!! We eat fudz and play.

NE hav eer tuftz?

Iz 1 named aftur me?

Louise

no eer tufts butted one is named louise! i wants them to go away so i
can eet their fudz.
beauty

ATTN: Mckenzie Kyla =^..^= Cat community 9 August 23rd 08 04:44 AM
Whutz doink, kittiez??? Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 7 April 28th 06 06:52 AM
Attn Liz Gracecat Cat anecdotes 22 May 22nd 04 02:36 PM
ATTN: LIZ! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 5 November 26th 03 10:03 PM
Attn Bev! B&C Update? Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 1 October 11th 03 01:01 AM