Conan - this weekend

Old June 17th 05, 03:09 PM
KellyH

Default Conan - this weekend

Hi all,
I'm going to be really busy this weekend (mom is coming to town) so I may
not be able to check the group. Can someone email me (kelly at farringtons
dot net) and let me know if Conan gets adopted? I have a lead on someone
who may be able to get him out of the shelter if he is not adopted. I've
been asked not to divulge their information, but it is someone who has done
rescue in the LA area.

--
-Kelly

Old June 17th 05, 05:55 PM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
Hi all,
I'm going to be really busy this weekend (mom is coming to town) so I may
not be able to check the group. Can someone email me (kelly at

farringtons
dot net) and let me know if Conan gets adopted? I have a lead on someone
who may be able to get him out of the shelter if he is not adopted. I've
been asked not to divulge their information, but it is someone who has

done
rescue in the LA area.

Kelly--I will call Saturday and then Sunday morning. It's great that you
have
a contact in the LA area who is willing to help. I think if someone local,
there
in LA were to call with Conan's ID number and ask them to contact her/him
were Conan in danger of being put down, they might do it. I do believe he
is safe this weekend, and from what kennel manager Katherine said, for
a while to come. What bothered me about her is that she would not
commit to anything. No certain length of time, no effort to contact me.

In any case, if something does come up quickly, I will send your friend
a PayPal for the adoption fee. So please give him my email,
.

Old June 17th 05, 11:23 PM
KellyH

"Mary" wrote
Kelly--I will call Saturday and then Sunday morning. It's great that you
have
a contact in the LA area who is willing to help. I think if someone local,
there
in LA were to call with Conan's ID number and ask them to contact her/him
were Conan in danger of being put down, they might do it. I do believe he
is safe this weekend, and from what kennel manager Katherine said, for
a while to come. What bothered me about her is that she would not
commit to anything. No certain length of time, no effort to contact me.

In any case, if something does come up quickly, I will send your friend
a PayPal for the adoption fee. So please give him my email,
.

I have not contacted this person yet. I don't know her directly, but was
told that she was once very active in rescue in the area. It's kind of a
long shot since I don't know the person. I saw on RPCA that Joy was willing
to perhaps get him out.

--
-Kelly