Conan Cliff Notes

Old June 18th 05, 08:04 PM
CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...
Meghan Noecker wrote:
On 17 Jun 2005 16:32:02 -0700, "Candace" wrote:

Well, I don't see why it would be an issue to say who contributed if
the person in charge wanted to do that...as long as last names were
not mentioned.

If it comes to actually collecting the money, we can list the user
names. That's how we know everybody here anyway. There's no need to
use full names for people who don't want their full name listed. The
only person who seems to care about recognition is Phillip anyway, and
he just wants to know how many people are more caring than he is.

Look wench, "it's about the cat" .... remember? I like better the idea

of
donors posting a copy/paste of their contribution via PayPal You have

just
illustrated how trusting the fund manager may be questionable.

What you like or dislike really doesn't matter. You gave up the right to
have anything to do with Conan when you "exchanged" him for a new kitten
like a poorly-fitting pair of shoes. Where do you come off trying to
dictate to others how to clean up the mess you made?!

Asshole!

Ack, now he's got me responding when I vowed to ignore his ravings. I have
to give him credit where credit is due - he's an effective troll!

Old June 18th 05, 08:20 PM
biggerbadderbarry

Mary wrote:

In Philips defense: It wasn't till after Philip dropped him off that
the cat became "owner surrendered".

There is no defense for Philip you shallow asshole.

Yah Yah!

There was no motive for Philip to lie about that!
big dummy
You just got your tail on your shoulders.

don't talk to me no more!, please!

Old June 18th 05, 08:27 PM
Philip

You spent 18 months figuring out diarrhea. Are you a proctology student?
"YES" is the only acceptable answer.

Stacey wrote:
snipped the solid excrement

I adopted a cat that had the runs for a year and a half. Numerous vet
visits, both allopathic and holistic, and many medications later, I
was able to find a diet that he had no problem with and has nice
solid poops. I stuck by my cat.

Stacey

ANY "trouble" is a result of your own emotions running amok ... and
don't mean only yourself. In this forum, cats are a vehicle for you
women to play one-upmanship and live out emotional dramas with happy
endings. These are facts in evidence that none of you can openly
deny.

Old June 18th 05, 08:27 PM
biggerbadderbarry

Mary wrote:

There is no defense for Philip you shallow asshole.

Yeah like your real deep. You got your priorities aaaalll screwed up.
REAL BAD!

I don't even really feel bad for you.

Your smart enough to see what you are doing. Your just out of control.

Old June 19th 05, 12:07 AM
biggerbadderbarry

Philip wrote:

"There is an ASTOUNDING amount of assumption
and fabrication generated by the self appointed doo-doo-gooders." Philip

That's what you get for being honest Pappy - Hell you coulda lied about
the whole thing and never taken any heat for it.

I know I don't need to explain to you, the regard this group has
towards animals; you already know.

I don't consider taking the cat back nefarious, I don't even think it
is subjective.

My best to you and your new Kitten, I hope Conan, and 100's of
thousands like him find a home this weekend. Good Homes.

Old June 19th 05, 01:32 AM
Candace

biggerbadderbarry wrote:

My best to you and your new Kitten, I hope Conan, and 100's of
thousands like him find a home this weekend. Good Homes.

Yeah, me, too. There was a story on a local (Phoenix) radio news
station earlier today that one of the local rescue groups took 40 cats
to a Petsmart last weekend in the hopes of adopting out many of them as
June is "Adopt a Shelter Cat Month." Three were adopted, 3 earlier
adoptees were returned, so they had a net adoption rate of Zero.

Candace

Old June 19th 05, 01:42 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 18 Jun 2005 08:32:02p, Candace wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com):

biggerbadderbarry wrote:

My best to you and your new Kitten, I hope Conan, and 100's of
thousands like him find a home this weekend. Good Homes.

Yeah, me, too. There was a story on a local (Phoenix) radio
news station earlier today that one of the local rescue groups
took 40 cats to a Petsmart last weekend in the hopes of adopting
out many of them as June is "Adopt a Shelter Cat Month." Three
were adopted, 3 earlier adoptees were returned, so they had a
net adoption rate of Zero.

So sad. I hope they're going back tomorrow. I remember those
"Adopt a Shelter Cat Month" promotions and always had such high
hopes when they got so much publicity.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old June 19th 05, 03:46 AM
Philip

biggerbadderbarry wrote:
Philip wrote:

"There is an ASTOUNDING amount of assumption
and fabrication generated by the self appointed doo-doo-gooders."
Philip

That's what you get for being honest Pappy - Hell you coulda lied
about the whole thing and never taken any heat for it.

I know I don't need to explain to you, the regard this group has
towards animals; you already know.

I don't consider taking the cat back nefarious, I don't even think it
is subjective.

My best to you and your new Kitten, I hope Conan, and 100's of
thousands like him find a home this weekend. Good Homes.

Our "new kitten" (name yet to be chosen) had his first veterinary office
visit today. Can't reveal ANYTHING about the medical side aspects of the
visit of course. The matter of Conan came up .... we talked ... and the vet
and I have a clearer appreciation of each others priorities. :^)

"Kitten" had plenty to say which took the vet by surprise. "My but doesn't
this one let you know what's on his mind!"

Old June 19th 05, 03:46 AM
Philip

Candace wrote:
biggerbadderbarry wrote:

My best to you and your new Kitten, I hope Conan, and 100's of
thousands like him find a home this weekend. Good Homes.

Yeah, me, too. There was a story on a local (Phoenix) radio news
station earlier today that one of the local rescue groups took 40 cats
to a Petsmart last weekend in the hopes of adopting out many of them
as June is "Adopt a Shelter Cat Month." Three were adopted, 3 earlier
adoptees were returned, so they had a net adoption rate of Zero.

Candace

When I was driving line haul, there is only one thing I liked about Phoenix.
Passin' through there late at night.

Old June 19th 05, 05:49 AM
Rhonda

No, this is not a competition. Get that Mars/Venus book. Men tend to see
things as "one-upmanship." The people here, mostly women, are trying to
save the life of a cat who has had more than his share of bad luck.

Rhonda