Pitoonya! We needs a winkink fashion show!

Old June 3rd 07, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Pitoonya! We needs a winkink fashion show!

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 03:13:58 -0700, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

sumtiez itz veri hard lukin afur hoomanz, itz da one time i duzint
mind ofr kitteez bein here, we takez turnz, if you iz catsiderin
gettin anofur hooman to go wif da one you gotz be kareful kuz 2 iz a
bit harderta manage dan one,

I knoze whut you meanz. An jus da ofur day, I cawt hisownself on da
ringy-talking thing askin my old meowmie [human note: her breeder]
if'n katz get lonely an if he shud get anuffer kitten to keep
myownself company! Da nerff! I iz finally an only-kat and I luff it!
Deze hoomanz!

Un olny-kat iz da olny way tu be!
Effin mine Pawpaw nu dat wen Meowmee gotted anudder-kitty-luzt.
He sed wun iz plenny. I uhgreeeee!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 3rd 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 23:35:44 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble, little
paws typed:

Un olny-kat iz da olny way tu be!
Effin mine Pawpaw nu dat wen Meowmee gotted anudder-kitty-luzt.
He sed wun iz plenny. I uhgreeeee!

Fang Bast, datz whut my old meowmommy told hisownself!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/3/2007 12:26:59 PM
Old June 3rd 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I feelz purty luki sinze dey wuz alreadi trainned gud befur i getted here.
Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
link.net...
Yu du an eksellent job wif your peepul!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
itz no wonner dat hoomanz duzint feel gud, diz kinda sleepin kant be

gud,
Chester, glad for ofur katz to hep himself manage da hoomanz
The Porter Cats wrote in message
link.net...
Ime telling yu, day wood not be able to make it wifout our helpp.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
haf you efur notized dat hoomanz sleep weird, dey iz up fura long

time
den
dey sleepz fur a log time instead of spacin owt derown napz betterer,
Chester, shakin head at silly hoomanz
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Owh, yes. Day need owr help.

Lucy

Old June 3rd 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I feelz yourown pain... anna besidez ifin yourown hooman wantsa nofur kitty
we kan bring yourself patch, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 03:13:58 -0700, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

sumtiez itz veri hard lukin afur hoomanz, itz da one time i duzint mind

ofr
kitteez bein here, we takez turnz, if you iz catsiderin gettin anofur

hooman
to go wif da one you gotz be kareful kuz 2 iz a bit harderta manage dan

one,

I knoze whut you meanz. An jus da ofur day, I cawt hisownself on da
ringy-talking thing askin my old meowmie [human note: her breeder]
if'n katz get lonely an if he shud get anuffer kitten to keep
myownself company! Da nerff! I iz finally an only-kat and I luff it!
Deze hoomanz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs