Weeble Whineybottom

Old June 18th 12, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

Default Weeble Whineybottom

I hear Weeble in the other room Neowing (he has a very nasal voice, so
doesn't Meow, he Neows with a nasally/whiney twang a la Fran Dresher)
and mrrping up a storm, as soon as I turn around he trots in the room
and drops (almost at my feet) his oft-disappearing-for-months-at-a-time
purple puffball. I tossed it back out the room and he trots after it. He
is now quiet and giving it the 'why aren't you moving anymore' stare.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old June 18th 12, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 6/18/2012 9:12 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
I hear Weeble in the other room Neowing (he has a very nasal voice, so
doesn't Meow, he Neows with a nasally/whiney twang a la Fran Dresher)
and mrrping up a storm, as soon as I turn around he trots in the room
and drops (almost at my feet) his oft-disappearing-for-months-at-a-time
purple puffball. I tossed it back out the room and he trots after it. He
is now quiet and giving it the 'why aren't you moving anymore' stare.

Just heard fatty-fatty-fat-cat Rosie meowing at it in her very high
pitched squeaky meows... seems she has stolen Weeble's prize! She has
now brought it to me and wants me to throw it for *her*.... just went
into the other room, and threw it farther than fatty-fatty-fat-cat cared
to run, so the purple puffball is back in Weeble's court

Old June 18th 12, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
On 6/18/2012 9:12 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
I hear Weeble in the other room Neowing (he has a very nasal voice, so
doesn't Meow, he Neows with a nasally/whiney twang a la Fran Dresher)
and mrrping up a storm, as soon as I turn around he trots in the room
and drops (almost at my feet) his oft-disappearing-for-months-at-a-time
purple puffball. I tossed it back out the room and he trots after it. He
is now quiet and giving it the 'why aren't you moving anymore' stare.

Just heard fatty-fatty-fat-cat Rosie meowing at it in her very high
pitched squeaky meows... seems she has stolen Weeble's prize! She has
now brought it to me and wants me to throw it for *her*.... just went
into the other room, and threw it farther than fatty-fatty-fat-cat cared
to run, so the purple puffball is back in Weeble's court

thats funny that fat cat wont go the distance.... haha

Old June 18th 12, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
I hear Weeble in the other room Neowing (he has a very nasal voice, so
doesn't Meow, he Neows with a nasally/whiney twang a la Fran Dresher)
and mrrping up a storm, as soon as I turn around he trots in the room
and drops (almost at my feet) his oft-disappearing-for-months-at-a-time
purple puffball. I tossed it back out the room and he trots after it. He
is now quiet and giving it the 'why aren't you moving anymore' stare.
--

Aww. He obviously lost his Important Purple Puffball for a while and has
now found it again. Bless his little cotton socks.

Tweed

Old June 18th 12, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
I hear Weeble in the other room Neowing (he has a very nasal voice, so
doesn't Meow, he Neows with a nasally/whiney twang a la Fran Dresher)
and mrrping up a storm, as soon as I turn around he trots in the room
and drops (almost at my feet) his oft-disappearing-for-months-at-a-time
purple puffball. I tossed it back out the room and he trots after it. He
is now quiet and giving it the 'why aren't you moving anymore' stare.
--

Tell Weebs his precious Persia wants to play with the purple puffball, too!

Jill

Old June 18th 12, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 6/18/2012 12:37 PM, jmcquown wrote:

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
I hear Weeble in the other room Neowing (he has a very nasal voice, so
doesn't Meow, he Neows with a nasally/whiney twang a la Fran Dresher)
and mrrping up a storm, as soon as I turn around he trots in the room
and drops (almost at my feet) his oft-disappearing-for-months-at-a-time
purple puffball. I tossed it back out the room and he trots after it. He
is now quiet and giving it the 'why aren't you moving anymore' stare.
--

Tell Weebs his precious Persia wants to play with the purple puffball, too!

Jill

I think that's where it disappears to - Weebs teleports it to Persia!!!!

Old June 18th 12, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 6/18/2012 10:21 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
[...]

Actually, Rosie can really move if she wants. On one occasion after we
got Annie, our rescued-from-the-shelter dog, She (Anne) decided she
wanted to play with Rosie (for some reason, Rosie is the only cat she
ever did this with), but Rosie took offense. I think she got Annie on
the nose (I heard a doggie-yelp, but I never did see a mark on her), and
Rosie (remember, she's fatty-fatty-fat-cat) chased Annie through the
house and into her (Annie's) crate, which is in our bedroom. Rosie
hopped on the bed with the smuggest of smug looks on her face. Annie
would NOT leave her crate until Rosie left the room! Annie now has a
more healthy respect for rolly-polly black long haired (sometimes, as we
have her shaved a couple times a year)) cats

Old June 18th 12, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

I hear Weeble in the other room Neowing (he has a very nasal voice, so
doesn't Meow, he Neows with a nasally/whiney twang a la Fran Dresher)

LOL!! As if one Fran Dresher weren't already too many.

and mrrping up a storm, as soon as I turn around he trots in the room
and drops (almost at my feet) his oft-disappearing-for-months-at-a-time
purple puffball. I tossed it back out the room and he trots after it. He
is now quiet and giving it the 'why aren't you moving anymore' stare.

Toys do have that annoying habit, don't they?

--
Joyce

I prefer to live with Feline Sapiens, thank you very much.

Weeble? CatNipped[_5_] Cat anecdotes 1 June 18th 11 02:09 AM
Weeble thanks everyone! Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 5 August 26th 07 06:29 PM
Purrs for Weeble, please. Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 36 November 8th 03 03:34 PM
Weeble Piccies Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 8 October 30th 03 02:14 PM
Weeble gets his first shot Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 13 October 24th 03 10:02 AM