My Stupid Computer Is.....:(

Old March 31st 13, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Auntie Kyla =^ ..^=

Default My Stupid Computer Is.....:(

Hi,
Hoo boy,
I cannot for the life of me figure out what's wrong with my laptop .
I have tried EVERY password I've EVER used to log in and Yahoo e mail
DOESN'T like ANY of them, and when I TRY and change my PW, it gives me
grief!
I'll keep working on it, but could someone PLEASE send Charleen Welton from
RPCA an e mail and tell her I am so sorry I haven't written her, and why?
Thank you SO much. I feel like a REAL idiot. *sigh*
Tomorrow, Easter Sunday, we are having our nice neighbor Andy over for a
turkey dinner at 3 pm.
Got a prebaked turkey breast, canned yams, frozen peas, gravy, Stove Top
stuffing, and pumpkin pie for dessert.
When he and Dutch got home from shopping,Andy brought us really cute a cat
potholder and a matching cat dishtowel, which I am going to use for
display.
That was SO sweet of him to do that for us
For those who do celebrate Easter, may the Day be VERY special for you and
those you love.
It's the meaning that counts, to me, anyway.
That's about it for now. It will all work out, but maybe not for a few days.
PLEASE bear with me. Seriously.
Next time, IF I CAN change my PW, I am writing it down. DUH!
I'm nearly off to bed now.
Love, Aunti Kyla

Old April 1st 13, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

You've checked to see that your Caps Lock isn't on, right?
Yahoo isn't great anyway. It could be their fault.
If the worst comes to the worst, I could give you an email
address on my domain, I think. I've never done it before, but I could
look into it if you like.

--
Regards,
Fred

[...]