Wonderin if there is a walk uv remembranz still.

Old April 23rd 13, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Default Wonderin if there is a walk uv remembranz still.

Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

M Patterson wrote:

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:21 PM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this

year, Heather told me. He's been living with Diana and Cinnamon
at

her house for 4 years now and still his loss weighs on my heart.

worry about Diana, his mother, who is left behind. It was hard to

leave them.

--

Regards,

Fred Williams

Oh, Fred, I'm so sorry.

Diz iz awl so sad. Bless your poor broken hearts

Regards, nose boops n lufs

Mosey for his happy home

Fangu Mosey, and all yor house.
We'll meet again on the dark side of the moon.

-- Unca Fred & Clawdius.

How should his name appear?

Melissa

It should be Ryan, House of Rennie. Thank-you.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old April 25th 13, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:21 PM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this

year, Heather told me. He's been living with Diana and Cinnamon
at

her house for 4 years now and still his loss weighs on my heart.

worry about Diana, his mother, who is left behind. It was hard to

leave them.

--

Regards,

Fred Williams

Oh, Fred, I'm so sorry.

Diz iz awl so sad. Bless your poor broken hearts

Regards, nose boops n lufs

Mosey for his happy home

Fangu Mosey, and all yor house.
We'll meet again on the dark side of the moon.

-- Unca Fred & Clawdius.

Um, "there is no dark side of the moon, in fact, it's all dark", according
to the lyrics of the song.
Did you know Storm Thorgerson passed away a couple of days ago at age 70? He
designed the jackets for Pink Floyd covers, including Dark Side of The Moon,
which the prism was the late keyboard player, Rick Wright, suggested. Storm
also designed album jackets for a number of other bands as well.
The moon is full now. It is beautiful, isn't it?
Lufs and regards
Mosey, PookyKat , Sqweex and Pipps

Old April 26th 13, 11:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

[...]

I saw a take off on that design. Someone is looking out a
spacship window and you see the prism similar to the record jacket,
and they're saying, "Wait a minute. That's no moon!" And it's a
"Death Star." Cute.

Sorry it's a little off topic. Got to go now Clawdius is
asking for his after-beakfast treats.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old April 26th 13, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

[...]

spaceship window and you see the prism similar to the record jacket,
and they're saying, "Wait a minute. That's no moon!" And it's a
"Death Star." Cute.

Sorry it's a little off topic. Got to go now Clawdius is
asking for his after-beakfast treats.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Oooo, does Clawdius get 'Greenies'? They are dental treats for cats with
chlorophyll in them and we like the salmon flavored ones.
They make us go bonkers.

Regards to you and happy purrs to Clawdius from all of us.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps & our Mom.

Wonderin? MLB[_4_] Cat community 11 November 20th 12 05:17 AM
Wonderin' MLB[_4_] Cat anecdotes 1 June 22nd 12 05:20 AM
Walk ov Remembranz - Noo Entrance riddik Cat community 2 October 26th 09 11:39 AM
Another name for the Walk Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 10 October 18th 08 01:49 AM
Walk-a-Nox Enfilade Cat anecdotes 4 March 26th 08 06:46 PM