WHAT'S YOUR WEATHER LIKE?

Old May 5th 13, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Aunti Kyla =^ ..^=

Default WHAT'S YOUR WEATHER LIKE?

Hi
Here, near Seattle it is HOT, and will get up to 82F on Monday,
Way too hot for me.
I heard from an e mail friend in Scotland that it is
raining/snowing/hailing, while parts of the USA and Canada era having heat
waves with tornados in Texas and Alabama, , Snowstorms, in the Midwest,
and all kinds of weird weather ALL over our Planet. .

Be safe and take care.

Peace & kind regards,

Aunti Kyla--HOT!
Old May 6th 13, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Aunti Kyla =^ ..^= wrote:

Hi
Here, near Seattle it is HOT, and will get up to 82F on Monday,
Way too hot for me.
I heard from an e mail friend in Scotland that it is
raining/snowing/hailing, while parts of the USA and Canada era
having heat waves with tornados in Texas and Alabama, , Snowstorms,
in the Midwest,
and all kinds of weird weather ALL over our Planet. .

Be safe and take care.

Peace & kind regards,

Aunti Kyla--HOT!

It's 6:30 pm here in Nova Scotia and the temperature is 18 deg.
Centegrade. That's about 61 deg. F. Sunny all day & gentle breezes
that only threatened to blow of my hat as I dug in the garden. It's
been like that for 3 days. Last week was cooler but still sunny.
We've been about a week now with no frost and I can't get the garden
ready fast enough. If it was dug today, I think I could plant, but
who know the way the weather has been in recent years.
The break up of the north polar ice cap is said to have kept
the jet stream further to the south than usual, delaying spring in
much of Canada. It has finally come here in the East, but I am not
sertain that we can depend on it. On last twist of the jet stream
could still bring us a frost. North of the jet stream is colder
weather and south of it is warmer.
Anyway I'm enjoying the great weather while it lasts. No rain
in over a week though. Last summer was very dry. I really had to
carry all the water for the tomato plants and they didn't do well even
then, but thewy were planted late as I had been house sitting for a
friend and couldn't get home to do the planting until June.
Clawdius has had some time in the OUT, and it was planned and
allowed. He stays on the steps or in the near driveway and yesterday
he chased a butterfly right into the back yard. I am always with him
for these junkets, but I'm starting to worry about him catching fleas.
He's free ofthem right now and with no other animals in the building
he should stay that way, except if I let him out too often. Like the
truth, they're out there! Clawdius loves it so much, thiough it's
hard to say no. The apartment is so small and he gets so bored.

--
Unca Fred, (& Clawdius at my side as I write this).

Weather MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 July 25th 10 10:27 PM
is it the weather Steve Touchstone[_3_] Cat anecdotes 1 December 10th 08 09:00 AM
How is your weather? Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 45 December 3rd 08 03:12 PM
OT Too much weather Karen Cat anecdotes 4 May 7th 07 05:10 AM
Weather mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 32 August 4th 06 03:59 AM