Very sad news

Old May 8th 13, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Very sad news

It iz wif heavy heart that I report that the handsomest orange cat in the
whole world, mineown wink OT, has left for da Rainbow Bridge. OT was not
known to suffer from any major healf problems, but it appears that he
just went to sleep an din't wake up.

My humans haf put up a candle page at http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/
candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=OT

OT (Orange Thing Mahoney, House of Barnes), you will be greatly missed.

Harri Roadcat
Old May 8th 13, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On Wed, 08 May 2013 13:37:27 +0000, Harri Roadcat wrote:

It iz wif heavy heart that I report that the handsomest orange cat in
the whole world, mineown wink OT, has left for da Rainbow Bridge. OT was
not known to suffer from any major healf problems, but it appears that
he just went to sleep an din't wake up.

My humans haf put up a candle page at
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/
candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=OT

OT (Orange Thing Mahoney, House of Barnes), you will be greatly missed.

Harri Roadcat

"Rise up slowly, Angel...."\It's hard to let you go.
Sincere condolences MLB
Old May 8th 13, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/8/2013 9:37 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
It iz wif heavy heart that I report that the handsomest orange cat in the
whole world, mineown wink OT, has left for da Rainbow Bridge. OT was not
known to suffer from any major healf problems, but it appears that he
just went to sleep an din't wake up.

My humans haf put up a candle page at http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/
candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=OT

OT (Orange Thing Mahoney, House of Barnes), you will be greatly missed.

Harri Roadcat

We is very sorry to hear this. Purrs to all who loved OT.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old May 8th 13, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 9:37:27 AM UTC-4, Harri Roadcat wrote:
It iz wif heavy heart that I report that the handsomest orange cat in the

whole world, mineown wink OT, has left for da Rainbow Bridge. OT was not

known to suffer from any major healf problems, but it appears that he

just went to sleep an din't wake up.

My humans haf put up a candle page at http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/

candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=OT

OT (Orange Thing Mahoney, House of Barnes), you will be greatly missed.

Harri Roadcat

A candle has been lit by anti Connie. We are so sorry to hear this.

Luf,
MaryJ, Domino, and anti Connie

Old May 9th 13, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Harri, myown onnerari sisfur, we at myown howse iz awl furry, furry sadsad
to heer dis. I knowz dat yoo made OT furry happee an kep life, um,
innerestin furhizself. If dere iz enneefing Toonya or I kan do fur
yurownself, pleez let ussez know.

Sundance

Old May 9th 13, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 8, 9:37*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
It iz wif heavy heart that I report that the handsomest orange cat in the
whole world, mineown wink OT, has left for da Rainbow Bridge. OT was not
known to suffer from any major healf problems, but it appears that he
just went to sleep an din't wake up.

My humans haf put up a candle page athttp://www.gratefulness.org/candles/
candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=OT

OT (Orange Thing Mahoney, House of Barnes), you will be greatly missed.

Harri Roadcat

O noes. Hee is wun ob da bestest an will be missed.

--
WooToo for her Hous
Old May 9th 13, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Harri, owr gud furend, owr house iz so sawry tu heer uf diz sad nooz. Ef der
iz inyfing dat mai i wink MeOwy n ai kan du fur yew, pweez let us noe.
Mosey ---sad

Old May 9th 13, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
It iz wif heavy heart that I report that the handsomest orange cat in
the
whole world, mineown wink OT, has left for da Rainbow Bridge. OT was
not
known to suffer from any major healf problems, but it appears that he
just went to sleep an din't wake up.

My humans haf put up a candle page at
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/
candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=OT

OT (Orange Thing Mahoney, House of Barnes), you will be greatly
missed.

Harri Roadcat

I yam soo sowee tu heer diz.
Pit2nya, hunkering down tu putt OT tu da Bridge.

Old May 9th 13, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Harri Roadcat wrote:

It iz wif heavy heart that I report that the handsomest orange cat
in the whole world, mineown wink OT, has left for da Rainbow Bridge.
OT was not known to suffer from any major healf problems, but it
appears that he just went to sleep an din't wake up.

My humans haf put up a candle page at
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/ candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=OT

OT (Orange Thing Mahoney, House of Barnes), you will be greatly
missed.

Harri Roadcat

So sorry to hear this sad news. Puuuuurayers tu all who knew
OT. We have long heard about her on our group. May we all be
together in a better place some day.
A life that is written in time can never be erased.

--
Blessings,
Clawdius & his hooman, Fred

Old June 4th 13, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Mine candle is furry, furry late, but it is truly meant.

I have added OT's brick to da Walk of Remembranz, and send mine condolences to your House and da House of Barnes.

Azad