outside your windows

Old May 15th 13, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default outside your windows

What do you see outside your windows?

From the front porch that enclosed we can see the street and people
walking by. A big tree with a bird house with babies in it and the
parents feeding them.

Mommy has a bird feeder and bird bath in the garden. We see lots of
birds. The squirrels come to play in our yard. Some times they drink
from the bird bath. At night we can see all kinds of animals walking
around. They look bigger than us. ( skunk, possum)

If we look out the up stairs windows we can see real far.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Old May 15th 13, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatDude

On May 15, 2:16*pm, ann791 wrote:
What do you see outside your windows?

*From the front porch that enclosed we can see the street and people
walking by. A big tree with a *bird house with babies in it and the
parents feeding them.

Mommy has a bird feeder and bird bath in the garden. We see lots of
birds. *The squirrels come to play in our yard. *Some times they drink
from the bird bath. At night we can see all kinds of animals walking
around. They look bigger than us. ( skunk, possum)

If we look out the up stairs windows we can see real far.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

When we look out da back window we sees a yard wif really, really high
grass and some trees in da yards next to us. Dere is usually a lot of
burdies on da ground an on da burdie feeder.

Out da front window (or da front door, when Paw leaves the front door
open an da screen closed) we gots a green yard wif a lot of
dandelions, an a big tree wif hostas around da bottom, and skwirls dat
run up an down da tree. Sometimes we see ground skwirls dat play in da
front yard den disappear under da hedges. And most days we see some
bunbuns hopping around da yard. Some of dem is tiny little, an some of
dem is huge! Some of dem look like dey might be as big as mine fat
sisfur Amelia.
Old May 17th 13, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"CatDude" wrote in message
On May 15, 2:16 pm, ann791 wrote:
What do you see outside your windows?

From the front porch that enclosed we can see the street and people
[...]

-------------------------------

In Meowmee'z Hoffize, I hab uh windo ledge, an juzt owtside izza burdee
feedur. .If I stay behind the one-wae mirror, da burdeez kaynt see me,
but dat iz bery hard to du. sumtymes I juzt kaynt keep frum springing at
da burdeez, buttid they juzt fly uhway. Den I juzt luk at ower wawkway
an negzt durr windoz.

Inna bak iz wun window dat luuks at ower bak fenze. Sumtymez I see uh
skweril running the chayne-link fenze. Sumtymez I see da twayne go by,
edder short an fazt, or long an slow and lowd.

Inna da frunt I see da carz parkt an goin by, aan da jurayneeyumz in
potz...sumtymz uh dog ur cat go by, az I yam gayzin thru da blindz. Paw
sumtymz rollz doze blyndz op, den peeople inkloodnk da mayleman, an dogz
an caatz kin luuk in an see heow bootyfol I yam.

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old May 18th 13, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Wen ai wook owt da frunt window, ai kan she da layke, karz, dukiez, hoominz,
sky, rayne, et iz col rite nao, n ai m trying tu tayke uh nap.
Noe luk der. Nope
Sqweex jezt woked bai, n Mom gibbed hur uh scritch, Nao Sqweex iz in da cat
twee neer da frunt winno n iz wookin at da sayme fingz ai did.

*nose boops n hedbumpz tu awl uf yu

Mosey fur hiz hapi hoam.
"

Old May 22nd 13, 07:03 AM
wishbone wishbone is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_] View Post
Wen ai wook owt da frunt window, ai kan she da layke, karz, dukiez, hoominz,
sky, rayne, et iz col rite nao, n ai m trying tu tayke uh nap.
Noe luk der. Nope
Sqweex jezt woked bai, n Mom gibbed hur uh scritch, Nao Sqweex iz in da cat
twee neer da frunt winno n iz wookin at da sayme fingz ai did.

*nose boops n hedbumpz tu awl uf yu

Mosey fur hiz hapi hoam.
"
Its a vacant lot across the street with trees and birds that always teasing the kitties to play and chase! Lots of doggie people passing through the front street too. ")
Old May 24th 13, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Wen we look out da front windows we see CICADAS.
Wen we look out da back windows we see CICADAS.
Wen we look out da side windows we see CICADAS.
Wen we look out da front door we see CICADAS.

Oh my .... dey iz efurry where!!!

MaryJ and Domino
Old May 25th 13, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/24/2013 12:43 PM, conniepo wrote:
Wen we look out da front windows we see CICADAS.
Wen we look out da back windows we see CICADAS.
Wen we look out da side windows we see CICADAS.
Wen we look out da front door we see CICADAS.

Oh my .... dey iz efurry where!!!

MaryJ and Domino

Where do you live? We heard about them on the news.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old May 25th 13, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Saturday, May 25, 2013 8:28:40 AM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
On 5/24/2013 12:43 PM, conniepo wrote:

Wen we look out da front windows we see CICADAS.

Wen we look out da back windows we see CICADAS.

Wen we look out da side windows we see CICADAS.

Wen we look out da front door we see CICADAS.

Oh my .... dey iz efurry where!!!

MaryJ and Domino

Where do you live? We heard about them on the news.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

We live in northern New Jersey. They're everywhere .... trees, decks, telephone polls, everywhere there is wood. They eat twigs. They are big and have big red eyes ..... scarey!!!

MaryJ and Domino
Old May 25th 13, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

conniepo wrote:

On Saturday, May 25, 2013 8:28:40 AM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
On 5/24/2013 12:43 PM, conniepo wrote:

Wen we look out da front windows we see CICADAS.

Wen we look out da back windows we see CICADAS.

Wen we look out da side windows we see CICADAS.

Wen we look out da front door we see CICADAS.

Oh my .... dey iz efurry where!!!

MaryJ and Domino

Where do you live? We heard about them on the news.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

We live in northern New Jersey. They're everywhere .... trees,
decks, telephone polls, everywhere there is wood. They eat twigs.
They are big and have big red eyes ..... scarey!!!

Big wif red eyes,... sounds like my hooman, Fred! (:B)

But seriously we've herd their supposed to be around this year
and that they're furry loud. We'z neffur seen them befur and are
wunderin ifn we'll enjoy the experience.

--
Regards,
Clawdius

Old May 25th 13, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Sat, 25 May 2013 12:12:56 -0700, conniepo wrote:

We live in northern New Jersey. They're everywhere .... trees, decks,
telephone polls, everywhere there is wood. They eat twigs. They are big
and have big red eyes ..... scarey!!!

MaryJ and Domino

We used to haf lotz of dem around our howse in Eye-oh-uh. Dey's furry
noisy!

Sammy

open windows ann791 Cat anecdotes 2 July 11th 12 08:24 PM
For Windows Uzers Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 0 November 26th 08 06:25 PM
Open Windows jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 October 5th 08 05:18 PM
Anyone ever have a cat that tried to clean windows? Jason Travis Cat health & behaviour 2 November 27th 05 04:11 AM
Cats are not like windows Shirley Cat anecdotes 19 October 3rd 03 09:22 PM