Planning for the Jellicle Ball

Old September 4th 11, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Planning for the Jellicle Ball

On 3 Sep 2011 17:55:08 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

That's right! It's all fur. So let's go get us some food.

Amelia

['porters twinkle along Waverly place in Greenwich Village, as a large group
of community kitties gather. Together they walk up to the kitty entrance of
Babbo, where a portly orange tabby greets them - it's Mario Cattili
himself!]

Mario: Welcome kitties - it's so nice to have you as my guests! Since you're
a large group, I've set aside a private dining room for you! [walks them
into a cozy room with a low, "U" shaped table and many cushions. As the
kitties sit, Mario hands them each a menu - barcats come around to take
their cocktail orders]]:

http://babbonyc.com/menu2.html#antipasti

Cybele: Ummm, I'll haff an Orange Manhattan, fangu! So what antipasto are
you going to get?

Oriane: Mmmmm, an Orange Manhattan too, pweeze! I'z lukin... Ummm, maybe dat
Octopus, or da Sardinez.... What is you kitties going to order?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/3/2011 8:00:14 PM
Old September 4th 11, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

OK, Mosey, but we iz not shoppin, we iz on ofishul komoonity bizniss. Well,
we mite do sum shoppin after dat, but da mane fing iz da komoonity bizniss.

Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Sqweex, Pipps, n Mimzy wook wike tew goh ulong iffen dats umkay..ai hoap
MeOwy wyl goh tew. Um, ai fink ai wyl bittysit wile yoo gurls goh
shopping. Cutie kan kome ovur n pway iffen hur sister wyl let hur. Mayzy
, Tygur wood reely wike tw beh frends wiff hur. Mosey

That's right! It's all fur. So let's go get us some food.

Amelia

The more, the merrier! Come on along.

Amelia

Old September 4th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

chester sardinez, definitelee, onf mine fafurite dayz inna wurld waza day
furree bring me, err i mean uscats home a case of sardinez...chester...

I duzint uzulee eatsa foodz dat duzint krunch so wha t duz ursef think...
anna sum white nipwine purlese, Barbi
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Cyble & Oriane

Old September 4th 11, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
I will kum wif yurownself. I will bring myown notez frum when I wuz
Mistresskittee uv Serrymoniez at last yeer'z JB, so we kan refur to dem
if we wantz to.

Rebecca

Kownt me in.
Ennywayz I kin hewlp, juzt lemme kno.
--
Pit.nya

Old September 4th 11, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i mite be owtta pwaze sayin diz but i iz gonna aneeway, Itz mine humble
pinion dat ursef needsa be here beclawz ursef iza grand phhbahh, OEJ, talkin
prolee owtta turn

Old September 4th 11, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Nottid attawl OEJ. Yur pinyun iz empurtint.
I am not wun furr hubris. I wuz tinkin I shud be dere kuz ov mine
purrzishun,
but I wud wanna purrtizipayte ennywayz. So dere are tingz I mitte du,
if azkt in an owt ov mine purrzishun. Enny memfurr ov ower communitee
kin offurr tu hewlp. I olny yuzuallee azzert mine GPB awtorrytee wen
apurropriate, ur nessersarree.
--
Pit.nya, AKA Sweetee , Awlzo GPB

Old September 4th 11, 08:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Mario! Itz gudgud to see yurownself! I haznt seed yoo sintz we kumpeetid in
da Iron Chef Catmerica contest! How haz yoo bin?

Rebecca

Old September 4th 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 00:18:46 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Mario! Itz gudgud to see yurownself! I haznt seed yoo sintz we kumpeetid in
da Iron Chef Catmerica contest! How haz yoo bin?

Rebecca

Mario@Rebecca: Meow, Rebecca! Itz gud to see yurseff again! I hopes yo
enhoys yur meal!

Mario@Community: ANd dere are menny courses on dat menyoo, please try them
all!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/4/2011 12:27:27 PM

Jellicle Ball Granby Cat community 3 October 16th 08 11:04 PM
Jellicle Ball: Phantom and Misty Head for the Ball [email protected] Cat community 0 October 15th 08 07:07 AM
Jellicle Ball: The Story of the First Jellicle Ball [email protected] Cat community 16 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
Jellicle Ball: You Need a Ball Committee [email protected] Cat community 48 October 8th 06 05:25 AM
Jellicle Ball Ray or Fran Cat community 11 September 7th 05 03:37 AM