Mid west snow

Old March 4th 13, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Mid west snow

All kitties in the mid west stay safe with the snow monster on the way.
Tell your humans to be safe if they go out in the snow. Snow is no fun.

Lucy lu
Old March 6th 13, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"ann791" wrote in message
All kitties in the mid west stay safe with the snow monster on the
way. Tell your humans to be safe if they go out in the snow. Snow is
no fun.

Lucy lu

Yu ar rite. Sno izsno fun.
Punt2nya

Old March 6th 13, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

"ann791" wrote in message
All kitties in the mid west stay safe with the snow monster on the way.
Tell your humans to be safe if they go out in the snow. Snow is no fun.

Lucy lu
Yu ar rite. Sno izsno fun.
Punt2nya

Heer , neer Seattle, we hab had noe sno diz yeer YET, n weh hoap weh dunt
git iny at awl! Nope!
Et haz bin kinda col tho. yeUP
Weh hab had sno stormz dat noked da powur owt fur 4 daze uh cuppl/free
yeers ugo. Dat suked! Srsly.
Pweez be sayfe if yu liv in un area dat haz sno n col.
Warming PURRS n lufs fur yu n yer nise hoomins.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps.

Old March 7th 13, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

All kitties in the mid west stay safe with the snow monster on the way.
Tell your humans to be safe if they go out in the snow. Snow is no fun.

Lucy lu

All kitties and even doggies are welcome to come to my big home, where it is
nice and warm.
I can send warm porters to drive you here and your freezing humans can
come too, IF they wanna .
What do you think of that idea? The bannister is polished, I have a stock of
nip warm drinks and good foods too.
BobQat, Mimzy, Tygur and Mayzy will be there too.
We should invite Cash-Pup and Daisy Chan, who just lost their sister, Auntie
Mabel Anne.
They will know they are among friends here yeUP.

Mosey

Old March 7th 13, 08:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat's Meowmie

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:49:12 PM UTC-6, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:
All kitties in the mid west stay safe with the snow monster on the way.

Tell your humans to be safe if they go out in the snow. Snow is no fun.

Lucy lu

All kitties and even doggies are welcome to come to my big home, where it is

nice and warm.

I can send warm porters to drive you here and your freezing humans can

come too, IF they wanna .

What do you think of that idea? The bannister is polished, I have a stock of

nip warm drinks and good foods too.

BobQat, Mimzy, Tygur and Mayzy will be there too.

We should invite Cash-Pup and Daisy Chan, who just lost their sister, Auntie

Mabel Anne.

They will know they are among friends here yeUP.

Mosey

Harri appreciates the offer, but says "us fursibs in Illinois got snow, but only Starr Da Dogg goes out in it -- and she's a puppy forever, so she likes it! Us kitties are safe and warm inside with nip toys, kibble and soft food, too!"
Old March 7th 13, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 3/6/2013 10:49 PM, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

All kitties in the mid west stay safe with the snow monster on the
way. Tell your humans to be safe if they go out in the snow. Snow is
no fun.

Lucy lu

All kitties and even doggies are welcome to come to my big home, where
it is nice and warm.
I can send warm porters to drive you here and your freezing humans
can come too, IF they wanna .
What do you think of that idea? The bannister is polished, I have a
stock of nip warm drinks and good foods too.
BobQat, Mimzy, Tygur and Mayzy will be there too.
We should invite Cash-Pup and Daisy Chan, who just lost their sister,
Auntie Mabel Anne.
They will know they are among friends here yeUP.

Mosey

We is coming to see you. It is snowing at our house. We want it to be warm.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Old March 7th 13, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 3/7/2013 3:30 AM, Harri Roadcat's Meowmie wrote:
[...]

We don't go out but don't like the cold weather. Mommy won't let us play
on the enclosed porch.

Lucy Lu
Old March 7th 13, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

ann791 wrote:

[...]

It's warmer here in Nova Scotia, but we hasn't seen da sun fur
daze an daze. Neffertheless, we are getting up into 4 or 5 degrees
above zero Celsius,... um I guesses that's about 40 degreez in da old
Fahrenheit scale. Dats warm enough to say it's no longer
unkomfortable, but it's been wet and messy.
I neffer goes out ether, but a couple of times Fred has opened
da door and let me look in da OUT wif nuffing between me and da snow
an watter. He knows I won't go out for a short time and he duzn't
leaf da door open long enuff fur me to get uo mine own kurage. Times
befur, I aktually got to da bottom step to da drifway, but he wuz
teachin a kid tu play da piano. Now he watched da door more closely
cuz he says there are things that could hurted me out der. I hasn't
seen them. One ov them he calls Eaglez. Cats aroundf here learn to
stay in da forest ifn they go out, and notd in da fields.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old March 7th 13, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Thursday, March 7, 2013 2:35:36 PM UTC-5, Unclefred wrote:
ann791 wrote:

[...]

Eagles sound scary. You is smart to stay in the house.

Lucy Lu
Old March 9th 13, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Moseyt=^ ..^=

[...]

Oh good, We will be happy to see you both here where it is nice and warm
yeUP

Mosey

mid west flooding Ann791 Cat anecdotes 1 July 23rd 10 04:47 PM
'porting to Key West fur da crooz! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 47 March 11th 09 01:40 PM
west coast stops Stormmee Cat community 10 December 2nd 07 05:49 PM
OT but big TW! Fostering Dogs in west TN? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 0 August 19th 07 01:51 PM
West Los Angeles Kevin Krell Cat rescue 1 August 14th 03 05:49 PM