Mr clyde

Old November 11th 04, 05:07 PM
Heather

Ize dude tu! It lukz skrumpshus!

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I think we shuuld try some of dat fur conspiracy fud, Harri
Heather wrote in message
Fud sowndz gud!

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Harri scramblez down the blankiez affur herown honari brofur, I thinkz

more
fud wuuld be nize, I hopez da big catz izunt tootoo sad, Harri
Sundance wrote in message
om...
Well, letz see what is goin on bak in da ballrum. I fingk I herd

dem
callin
da names of honerees again, an Im shur dere is more fudz to try.

Sundance

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I iz waked up, what duz we 'spuzed ta do now? Harri, wakin up all
bouncey
Sundance wrote in message
m...
You haz been sleepin fur a while now, iz you reddy to git up? I

fingk
some
of the closin ceremonies is happenin. Of corse, if you want to

keep
sleepin
you can. Just like Dyna is goin to time-shift back to da ball

later,
we
can
time-shift back if we sleep too late.

Sundance, refreshed after his nap

"Heather" wrote in message
Weez gonna nap Sundance. Weez jist a liddle wownd up rite now.

M and M

"Sundance" wrote in message
OOF! Are yoo gize gonna play or nap?
--
Sundance, liking the energy, but thinking it's not conducive

napping
:-)

"Heather" wrote in message
Weez gonna joyn yu!

M and M taykin a dive fur da blankee pyl

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
we iz alreadi up here, Harri, muffled cause she sunk down
Heather wrote in message
Weez heer! Weez had enuff playin fur now, an deesidid tu

joyn
yu
fur
nap.
Lukkit all deez blankeez! Dey luk furry kumfy!

M and M, also wunnurin ware Clyde got tu

Old November 11th 04, 05:08 PM
Heather

Okey dokey! Weez glad tu hav yu az owr noo frend tu Sundance!

Matthias an Maestro

"Sundance" wrote in message
om...
Yeh, more fud iz alwayz gud. Letz see what dere iz.

If da big catz iz sad rite now, dey will feel betterer later Im shur. Itz
sad dat we cant see owr departid frends when we want, but dere iz alwayz

new
frends, too, like yoo!
--
Sundance

"Sundance" wrote in message
OOF! Are yoo gize gonna play or nap?
--
Sundance, liking the energy, but thinking it's not conducive to
napping

Old November 13th 04, 09:39 PM
Gabrielle

Uv kowrs yu kin George! Da mor da merryur! Weez nottid reellee kittenz
eiffur. Weez jist turned tu!

Matthias an Maestro

Datz rite! Letz runrunrun ana jumpjumpjump ana find sumfing tu
batbabatbatbattt arownd!
Clyde

*George paws thu rattlin rat ofur to Clyde* Here, try dis, it's rilly
kewel, spayshully if you play wif it a nite when thu hoomin is in bed!

George

batbatRATTLERATTLERATTLEbatbatbatbatRATTLERATTL E

Hay, diz iz kewl!

batbatbatRATTLERATTLEbatbatbatbatRATTLERATTLERATT LE

Clyde, having fun

Clyde and Bonnie Bev Cat anecdotes 36 December 23rd 04 04:10 PM
Amended Clyde Experience Bev Cat anecdotes 1 December 11th 04 11:24 PM
FSP and Clyde Bev Cat anecdotes 4 December 1st 04 09:09 PM
Clyde - Peeping Tom Bev Cat anecdotes 6 January 17th 04 02:18 AM
Clyde - King of the Foodbowl Bev Cat anecdotes 10 November 3rd 03 07:29 PM