Some kitty photos

Old April 16th 05, 09:47 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Default Some kitty photos

Mine Paw FINALLY got some of our pikchoors online. There aren't nearly
as many as there should be, and they aren't as good as they should be,
but it least it's a start. Anyhow, dey is at
http://catfolks.net/HighlandKitties/
Old April 17th 05, 03:26 AM
ClowderCat

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:
Mine Paw FINALLY got some of our pikchoors online. There aren't

nearly
as many as there should be, and they aren't as good as they should

be,
but it least it's a start. Anyhow, dey is at
http://catfolks.net/HighlandKitties/

Hey Sammy and Harri, I didn't know that you're classic tabbys. I am
too, but my bullseye doesn't show up as much as yours do!

Do you think we should start a classic tabby club?

Clarence

Old April 17th 05, 04:04 AM
Sundance

Datz a furry nice famly album!

Sundance, wishing Meowmie would hurry up and post more pictures of him and
Rebecca

Old April 17th 05, 04:45 AM
Harri

ClowderCat wrote:
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:

Mine Paw FINALLY got some of our pikchoors online. There aren't

nearly

as many as there should be, and they aren't as good as they should

be,

but it least it's a start. Anyhow, dey is at
http://catfolks.net/HighlandKitties/

Hey Sammy and Harri, I didn't know that you're classic tabbys. I am
too, but my bullseye doesn't show up as much as yours do!

Do you think we should start a classic tabby club?

Clarence

Oh yeth! I love to be in clubs!

Harri Roadcat
Old April 17th 05, 05:34 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:47:18 -0700, Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:

Mine Paw FINALLY got some of our pikchoors online. There aren't nearly
as many as there should be, and they aren't as good as they should be,
but it least it's a start. Anyhow, dey is at
http://catfolks.net/HighlandKitties/

Doze iz nice picksures ov awl ov yourselves! Itz 'bowt time dat you
got dat lazy hooman to put dem up fur da kommunity!

I'ze luffs dat leppurd-skin kitty-kowch! Where oh where did da hooman
buy it???

I haff a round bed wif da same leppurd bottom an blak velvet sidez-
an dat kopwch wood luk purrfekt wif it!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/17/2005 12:32:38 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 17th 05, 05:35 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 03:04:58 GMT, Sundance wrote:

Datz a furry nice famly album!

Sundance, wishing Meowmie would hurry up and post more pictures of him and
Rebecca

Keep pesterink herownseff, Rebecca. We wantz to see yur pikturz!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/17/2005 12:34:48 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 17th 05, 10:57 PM
ClowderCat

Harri wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:

Mine Paw FINALLY got some of our pikchoors online. There aren't

nearly

as many as there should be, and they aren't as good as they should

be,

but it least it's a start. Anyhow, dey is at
http://catfolks.net/HighlandKitties/

Hey Sammy and Harri, I didn't know that you're classic tabbys. I

am
too, but my bullseye doesn't show up as much as yours do!

Do you think we should start a classic tabby club?

Clarence

Oh yeth! I love to be in clubs!

Harri Roadcat

Does Sammy want to join too?

Are there any other classic tabbys here who want to be in a Classic
Tabby Club?

Clarence

Old April 17th 05, 11:43 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:47:18 -0700, Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:

Mine Paw FINALLY got some of our pikchoors online. There aren't nearly as
many as there should be, and they aren't as good as they should be, but it
least it's a start. Anyhow, dey is at http://catfolks.net/HighlandKitties

Wonderful pictures of wonderful kitties. Is there a story behind the shoe
tree? MLB
Old April 18th 05, 12:47 AM
Rebecca

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 03:04:58 GMT, Sundance wrote:

Datz a furry nice famly album!

Sundance, wishing Meowmie would hurry up and post more pictures of him
and
Rebecca

Keep pesterink herownseff, Rebecca. We wantz to see yur pikturz!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Hey, gess whut? She got a dijiddle kamra! She shud be able to take an post
lotsa pichers ub usses now!

Rebecca, grooming to get ready for her closeup

Old April 18th 05, 02:11 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Doze iz nice picksures ov awl ov yourselves! Itz 'bowt time dat you
got dat lazy hooman to put dem up fur da kommunity!

I'ze luffs dat leppurd-skin kitty-kowch! Where oh where did da hooman
buy it???

I'z not sure. It was a gif from one of Meowmie's coworkers. I will find
out and let you know.

I haff a round bed wif da same leppurd bottom an blak velvet sidez-
an dat kopwch wood luk purrfekt wif it!

Oh, it souns like it would!

Sammy

Bad Kitty Day Bobcat Cat anecdotes 3 October 24th 04 06:24 PM
I posted new photos MacCandace Cat health & behaviour 26 October 10th 04 07:13 PM
Unfriendly Kitty :( Fleemo Cat health & behaviour 39 June 19th 04 03:48 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
More Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 30th 03 09:28 AM