Jellicle Ball - Gestbuk Taybil

Old October 18th 05, 06:27 PM
Paula

Default Jellicle Ball - Gestbuk Taybil

"Heather" wrote in message
teleporter frum Catnada tutches down in Gateway Park an az da dor opinz,
Kissa gaziz in awe at da bewtiful fowntin

O Ralphee, dis is brethtaykin! Let'z go insyd an set up da gestbuk at da
dor tu da festival hall. Ralphee pikz up da boxiz an followz Kissa
Purrleez be kayrful wif doze boxiz Ralphee. Weez wudn't want da ploomee
pen or da vayzis or da pikshur fraym tu git brokin. Liddle Alice, dude yu
fink yu kin karree Laura'z floot kays?

Seven kitties step out of their teleporter.
Kissa, everything luks beautiful. May we sign the guest book?
We will be giving a tribute tu Lucy. She kept the guest book for two years
(we think) before your lovely Laura took over.

Bravehart, Sticky, Rambetta, Dennis, Callette, TJ and Oscar House of
Berkebile

Old October 18th 05, 09:09 PM
Elizabeth

A large, elegant gentleman cat (wearing a rather dashing charcoal-grey
tuxedo with just the faintest hint of a tone-on-tone stripe) steps up
to the guestbook, smiles at the fluffy plumey pen, and adds his name
with a flourish:

Montgomery Gawain FitzThomas, VC

Old October 18th 05, 09:20 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette looks at the handsome Gentlemancat and hopes her two special
friends are coming ...
oups.com...

Old October 19th 05, 03:48 AM
CatTayls

Mejowmie sez there'z lotsa advenchures to go on. Maybe we could go to
thuh GRNAD CANYUN and hav a MEOWING contezt to see if we ecko.

Little Kitty, glad to hav VOUME companee

Old October 19th 05, 03:51 AM
thaddy

~~18-yeer-old ssskraggly maine coon ssslinksss intwo room, sssniffsss
tabull all over wile sssupurrvizin hiz famly @ thuh gessstbook~~

Thaddeus, Houssse ov Ssscaldini-Klimm
LaRRy, hoUse ov sCaldIni-kLImm
LittleMan, Hou se ov Sk aldini-Klimm
hyacinth, house of scaldini-klimm
M A R I U S, Houthe ov Thkaldeenee-Klimm
Hellwigg'z 1st Lady Laura Bush, Proud Jerman Shepherd Gurrrrl & Owner
ov all them kats & akchewal House ov Mommy & Daddy. I'zz reel pretty &
I'zz in charj. HOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOO!!!!!

Old October 19th 05, 03:52 AM
CatTayls

Yes, and I think she kin out talk my meowmie when dissiplin iz an
issue. Ize still there direkting thingz ov courze. I feel SO much
bedder now that Ize up here. Nuffing hurtz anymore.

Gretchen Marie, smiling wif affekshun

Old October 19th 05, 04:03 AM
CatTayls

Little Kitty iz startled by someone touching her and turns with claws
and teeth ready, but recovers instantly when she see someone that looks
EGGZAKTLEE like herownself.

Pleezed to meet yew, B-B-Booby, er BooBoBBY, blush I meen Boo. Yer
rite. Ize noo and I hav such a big job to do taking care of my noo
Meowmie. Ize big and bold but skared too. Ar yew skared? Yer eyez
don't look skared. They are kwite dramatik and look like pure gold. I
smell Gretchen Marie around the houze and see her spirit all thuh tyme.
Oh, there--they sed her nayme.

Little Kitty, bowz her hed, trooly amazed at how her life haz chanjed

Old October 19th 05, 04:36 PM
Heather

Hihi Miss Violette; my doesn't everyone luk nys tinite. I hope yu all enjoy
yurownselvz.

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Miss Violette sees the table being set up and signals her family, she
rises
and her entire family goes to sign in,
Miss Violette, house of Asher/Grass, bosskitty
Mr. and Mrs. Tiger Tomcat Grass, House of Asher/grass
TV Tater Grass, House of Asher/grass
OEJ, Grass, House of Asher Grass
Trudi Grass, House of Asher/Grass

TV Turns to his betrothed and says, Next year we willz be able ta sign
onna
same line,

All the house returns to their seats and Tiger and TV 'skort the expectant
Jazimine to the table so that nocat jozzels herself in herown delecate
condition...
Heather wrote in message
teleporter frum Catnada tutches down in Gateway Park an az da dor opinz,
Kissa gaziz in awe at da bewtiful fowntin

O Ralphee, dis is brethtaykin! Let'z go insyd an set up da gestbuk at da
dor tu da festival hall. Ralphee pikz up da boxiz an followz Kissa
Purrleez be kayrful wif doze boxiz Ralphee. Weez wudn't want da ploomee

pen
or da vayzis or da pikshur fraym tu git brokin. Liddle Alice, dude yu

fink
yu kin karree Laura'z floot kays?

Heer weez go - dis must be da taybil weer yewzin fur da gestbuk. Den dat

wun
must be da wun fur da vayzis an pikshur.

Kissa kayrfullee opinz da boxiz, taykez owt da wite linin an lays
taybilkloth an syz. She gentlee layz it on da taybil an smoothz it owt.
Neggst, she layz a bewtiful bloo gestbuk wif gold leafed payjiz on da
taybil, den plasiz da ploomee pen on da rite syde uv da gestbuk. An fur
da
finishin tutch, she playsiz wun uv da krystal vayzis on da left kornur uv

da
taybil, an innit she putz wun wite an wun red roze, an den she standz
bak

She den beginz tu set up da sekund taybil, wif anoffur wite linin an
lays
taybilkloth, a vays wif wun wite an wun red roze, an a framed pikshur uv
Vinnie an Laura tugeffur. Snifflin bak teerz, she karefullee taykz

Laura'z
floot kays frum Liddle Alice, layz it gentlee on da taybil, an opinz da

lid.
She taykz Ralphee'z paw in hurz an tugeffur dey stand bak fur a minnit
rememfurin

Old October 19th 05, 04:38 PM
Heather

Hihi Princess Jasmine; I dont beleef weez met. It's nys tu meetchew.

Kissa

"meee" wrote in message

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Miss Violette sees the table being set up and signals her family, she

rises
and her entire family goes to sign in,
Miss Violette, house of Asher/Grass, bosskitty
Mr. and Mrs. Tiger Tomcat Grass, House of Asher/grass
TV Tater Grass, House of Asher/grass
OEJ, Grass, House of Asher Grass
Trudi Grass, House of Asher/Grass

TV Turns to his betrothed and says, Next year we willz be able ta sign

onna
same line,

All the house returns to their seats and Tiger and TV 'skort the
expectant
Jazimine to the table so that nocat jozzels herself in herown delecate
condition...

Oh, Fangyu bof, you are bof so kind to help me.
*Jasmine, escorted by TV and Tiger, makes her way to the table, bestowing
purrs and nose kisses on the picture frame and flute case before signing*

Princess Jasmine, House of Fama'aea

Old October 19th 05, 05:26 PM
Ray or Fran

Puddi Cat walkz over and lookz at the beautifully set-up tablez with the
white and red rosez and Laura'z flute and the picturez and rememfurz as
well.

She then goes over to the table and carefully writez herz and Busters names
in the Guestbook.

Puddi Cat House of Tock
Buster House of Stillwell & Tenbusch

Effuryfing is so lovely. Fangu....