We're off to da Caribbean!

Old January 11th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default We're off to da Caribbean!

Moe blushes even redder, then stammers

M-m-me too Miss Piglette!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Itz mize we haz sumfin impurtint like likin fudz in kommon, Piglette
meeee wrote in message
news
Oh good!! I waz hopin yu wud say sumfing lyke that!!
Moe, also happi as he lukks at Piglette

"Stormmee" wrote in message
der hasta be fudz der, it wuuldint be a gud vakshum wifout lotsa gud

fudz,
Piglette, happi
meeee wrote in message
Moe larfs happily.
duz yu think there is sum fuds wayting at tha islandZ?

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we agreez on diz fud purt, der iz nefur too muc fudz, Piglet, stil
hafina
blazt
meeee wrote in message
Ok, Nip wine it is!!

Moe takes Piglette carefully to the railing, and signals politely
one
of
the waitercats for some nip wine....and maybe a mousicle or
two.....one
can
never have too much food, after all!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz wuuld be veri nize indeed, anna some nip wine wuuld be nize
alzo,
Piglette, really enjoyin hersef,
meeee wrote in message
Oh wow I is flattered!! i's sorree I is takin so long tu reply.
Meowmie
has
been furry lazee so I has chewed hur plants to get hur tu com

bak.
Hey,
du
yu want tu go to tha observayshun deck? Yu cud feel tha nise
tropikal
breezes an I can tell yu wen Young Island comes into view! Wud
yu
lyke
do
that?
Moe
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz sure hersef liked you kuz she woofled you instead of

barking
you...
hersef barkz atta aminalz her duzint like, Piglette
meeee wrote in message
wow she is one speshul D*g!! Du Yu fink she lyked me?
Moe
"Stormmee" wrote in message
hersef iza veri nize anna hersef iz like mine momcat, i wuz
juzta
baby
when
i 'dopted mine hoomanz anna hersef alreadi lifed der anna
shared
da
hoomanz
wif minesef, Piglette
meeee wrote in

message
Wow so that is yur D*ggy furend Piglet; she is furry
gennle!!!
Moe, happy tu meet piglets furend

"Stormmee" wrote in message
TV happens to overhear this conversation as he is
walking
by
from
the
food
table... he goes and talks to his wiffe kitty and then
leaves
for
minute... he returns and finds mo and piglet... and

says...
you
two
come
wif
minesef purlese... they walk out onto the deck to a
secluded
spot
where
there are nocatsels... he opens da majik bak ppak and
scooter
pops
her
head
owt and woofles at piglet... how did yoursef get here,
Piglet
purrs...
den
remfurin herown mannerz... diz iz mine 'skort, Mo,

scooter
woofles
veri
qweetly at mo...

I went anna getted skooter inna majic bakpak, i had

hersef
get
in
den
ported
bak, den when you has finished i willz port hersef bak
home,
scooter
woofles
agin... diz way yourown hooman won't mis hersef anna
ofur
kittez
won't
hafta
be 'larmed... anna maybe later she can kome onna
ventures
wif
uses,
TV...
scooter woofles good bye to piglet anna mo and puts

herown
head
bak
inna
bakpak... TV goes to the porter and piglet anna moe
returnsta
da
fuds
meeee wrote in
message
news Hmmm mebbe we cud smuggle him in. I is tha Venturus wun

of
tha
famblee,
an
dussnt mind d*gs.
Moe, smilin at hur more.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
du youorallself thinkz we kuld get sum mure skallupz
anna
oyzterz..
*small
sigh* Scooter D*G wuuld realli like diz here kruze,
Piglet
wisttfully...
but then she perks up when she see mo smilin at

herself
meeee wrote in
message
Moe purrs back, fingkin that Miss piglet has a furry
nise
purr

"Stormmee" wrote in
message
Miss piglet takes her drink and smilez at her new
furnd
anna
purrz
sweetly
meeee wrote

in
message

Yu are furry welcum Miss Piglet
Moe, feelin betterer hisself now tu

"Stormmee" wrote in
message
It iz sure niez to meet yourallz self, Tiger
haz
sayed
lotz
'bowt
you
anna
yourallz hooman, anna i wuuld lofa drink, Thank
yourallz
self
mo,
Piglet
feelin rite at home now
meeee

wrote
in
message

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in
message

.. .
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:51:57 -0800, Tabitha
Fluffytail's
nimble,
little paws typed:

[A fluffy black girlcat, a tiny orange
girlcat,
and
large
"fluffy"
torty
girl all walk into the ballroom and pick up
flutes
of
nip-champagne.]

Hihi, efurrykitty! Hi, Anais. Dis ought to

be
wunnerful
cruise.
An
all
deze wunnerful kitties to visit wif.

Look, dere's Mo! Hi, Mo - an dis must be

Miss
Piglet.
Welcome!
I'z
Tabitha
Fluffytail, and dis orange kitty is mine
sisfur
Harri
Roadcat,
an

dis
tortie cat is mine sisfur Amelia.

Tabitha

Hihi an Meow, gurlz!

Glad yourselves cud make it! An I'ze pleezed

meetcha,
Piglet!
Yur
a freend ov my husbandkitty, Tiger! And how

iz
yourownself,
Moe?

Do haff sum champayne - and dese scallops in
bacon
iz
kwite
tasty!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/19/2006 12:05:02 PM

Hello Mme Anais!! Miss piglet, do you feel
like
some
Champayne?